Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Dorry12

Baby names

Its true, Many time It is very confusing when you have so many choices and you have to choose the...

1 reply

I must say, that is a very different name. But beautiful none the less. I do honestly like it. Annoying people keep asking you about...

Jenniferc_Wright

Eliza Josephine?

Wondering what people think of the name Eliza Josephine Henderson? My main concerns are: 1) The...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Jade_Arienne-946

Baby name help

Our second princess is due to be born in 3 weeks and we haven't decided on a name! There ar...

2 replies

Sheryl, Avis, Olivia,Alexis

Maydena

Holly or Hollie?

When I look up what people think on these spellings I end up finding Americans who tend to think ...

3 replies

Vote for Holly))

TahneeJade00

Anyone else like Boys names for girls?

I'm liking boys names for girls, last names for first names or words or 'non-names'...

3 replies

how russian name? Alexander-Alexanda or Eugene - Eugenia?

x_PinkButterfly_x

Stones/Gemstone Names

Can everyone give me a few gemstone or precious stone names, my SIL is pregnant and loves these k...

9 replies

i like the name Ruby, how Rubin

jessieklp

Name regret :-(

Hi everyone, I need help, advice, support. My DD is 1yo and everything is perfect...except her na...

2 replies

Hello, I think your daughters name is beautiful. I agree with the above comment. Just change the spelling to how its pronounced on ...

slinky11

What do you think of Chip for a boy?

Hi we are expecting a little boy next year and wanted something different. My hubby is worried ab...

2 replies

Congrats! Chip sounds more like an American name I think. i think its cute as a nickname here, but I always say have a few options, ...

ginger.mumma

Sister for Poppy (Phillipa)

Hi All I am 22 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby girl and am struggling for name ideas. My eldest ...

1 reply

Hi, congrats on your pregnancy Poppy is a cute nickname. I like Lexi as a nickname for Alexis or Alexandra. Good luck finding a name!

TwoBabyBoys

what do u think of the name LEILANI

helllooo every1. juss wsnted ur opinions on the name : LeiLani!! i really like it

7 replies

My daughter's name is Leilahni-Rayne.

Kylie_Paul

Girls name to go with....

Hi I have found out I'm pregnant with 5th Bub. We won't find out the gender of Bub and ...

3 replies

I love Alaska! How about Ariya, Aurora, Luna, Koda, Chynna, Deja, Tiara, Alinta, Sahara, Dakota, Norah, Saylor, Cierra, ....I shou...

Sophie_Wright

Calling all name experts...

My little girl is called Lotus, im 20wks pregnant...we have a boy name sussed, any name ideas for...

1 reply

I love Lotus! It's on my list for middle names. Are you wanting a theme or pattern? For example, flowers or nature, like Lotus?...

Jasminee

Makenzie rae ??

Hi i Need help with deciding on middle names for our 3rd babygirl First name Makenzie Middle n...

6 replies

My girls are Fijian, they have extra long names! Safahri-Jade Vilìame Naulumatua Bitu and Leilahni-Rayne Kinita Naulumatua Bitu. Wh...

Kkenak

In need of a unique Baby Girl Name

Hi All I'm due to have my 4th Child in a couple of weeks and I'm struggling to pick out...

5 replies

Wow loving these unique names!! Sorry I don't have suggestions, but I will add my vote that I love Zaiahna-Leah... hope you get...

kjg85

Help!

Need ideas for our 2nd baby boy. Names we have thrown around include Oscar, Cohen, Dexter, Feli...

4 replies

Sometimes, bubs doesn't look like the name you've picked for him. I quite like Felix and Asher as names, but I like to tr...

TrinaMelville

Ava, Ella or Isla

Hi all, just wondering if we could get some name advice? I don't like asking friends and fam...

S_C_Kerr

Feedback on a name please

Hi we would love some honest (but nice) feedback on a name we like. We aren't sure what we...

3 replies

Oakley sounds cool - I haven't heard of it as a name before, but I like it! Think of the nicknames that would come of it though...

FelixandTheo

Lucy or Darcy

Hello - just wanted to get any opinions on Lucy vs Darcy - I love both names and will probably wa...

11 replies

Bit late to the discussion, but I'm called Darcey and despite that being the female spelling of the name I have never received ...

Heathertastic77-940

is 'lily' too popular now in nz?

Hi guys, I had my heart set on Lily as a name for our baby girl, having thought it was quite uniq...

5 replies

I like Leila Grace but also Leila Scout

Karin7

Help us choose a name before I jump off a cliff

OMG someone, anyone, please help us. This naming an entire human responsibility is going to cause...

4 replies

You always personally inspect your landing spot for hazards and the necessary depth. Toss a rock straight out from the cliff and u...

Mumto3boys

Baby boy #5 - Why are names so hard

Rosiejasper

Can not think of a name!

Hi, I am 29 weeks pregnant and can not think of a name, me and my DH do not even have a list, w...

7 replies

Hi, I find it very delightful to see how couples are excited about their child and are curious to find the best name possible for th...

Raine_Hara

Elegant middle name for Cressida

I am searching for a middle name for Cressida. I really want a lovely name that can be used as a ...

1 reply

what about Asteria

Sarahmar9

Sister for Lachlan & Eliza

Help! We are trying to decide on a name for our baby girl. She has 2 older siblings... Lachlan &...

3 replies

I love these two names Francesca and Scarlett. You can go for any of these two.

Exitcleansydney5

New Here

I want baby girl name start with M

8 replies

Marley Madalyn Maddie

Alisa_vee

I want to name my baby

Hello, everyone.Great to have this forum to share issues. So this is meant to be a small issue bu...

1 reply

Talk about the baby as (preferred name) use it lots in conversation, it will start to sound like that is the natural name of the bab...

Natalie_272

Hurley - Meaning = Sea Tide

Like! Hurley sounds unique and the meaning is just appropriate since you live by the beach.

4 replies

Natalie_272 wrote: Thank you its a bit different the name hurley iv never heared of any one with it came across it looking for a bea...

Elliecut

Middle name help please

Hi there, For little girl #2 we are thinking of Tabitha or Phoebe. But can't think of middle...

3 replies

I like Rose but it is my niece's name, so not sure about using it again.

Mumof389

Help ! I need some baby name ideas GIRL

Can I please have some Baby name ideas for a little girl ???? I have two sons already Rhylan and ...

3 replies

Lucinda Annabel Francesca (Frankie) Violet Scarlett

Sallyanncameron

Help me choose.

Trying to find the perfect name for Mr 2. Mr 1 is called Maxwell Cann (Cann being the last name)....

4 replies

Edward, George, and Henry like most.

Emma-383

Millie or Aria

I need help! I can't decide on a name for our daughter. I'm looking for a beautiful, un...

4 replies

I love more Aria it's quite catchy.

Nikki_Gardyne

Emerson for a girl?

Hi! My hubby and I are loving the name Emerson for a girl, possibly Emerson Marie after her Aun...

6 replies

I love the name but the second name I am not sure of.

Kylie_Paul

Unusual baby names

Hi I am pregnant with bub#5! I'm stuck on baby names for girl or boy. Our 4 childrens names ...

Sarah_Hutchinson-133

Girl Name.... Stella or Lucy?

Hi all we are struggling to confirm names for our baby girl. Please help..... current thoughts ar...

2 replies

Stella Grace or Lucy Estelle are both beautiful. I think every combination you have chosen are lovely.

KellyT1

Has anyone else done the 'IntelliGender' Test?

Has anyone else done the 'IntelliGender' Test? My DP and I did the test this weekend. I was wonde...

20 replies

Is boyorgirl.com.au the website to buy it? Or should buy on Pharmacy online?

morniet

Logan and Lincoln

I have a 3.5yo son called Logan. I am due with #2 (another boy) in 3 weeks and right from the sta...

8 replies

Congrats.

Marvellousmummy

Surprise Gender Sibling for Theodore (Teddy)

I really really really love Dorothy (Dolly) but I'm a bit worried 'Teddy and Dolly'...

1 reply

My friend has a girl called Edith nick names Edie. Struggling to think of more girls names. Boys names Arthur (Artie) Alfred (Alfi...

Tanyakalp

Looking for a unique/uncommon name boy name!!!!

Hey guys, We are looking for a name for our 3rd son due early September. We are totally stuck!! ...

Huggies Support

Top 100 Baby Names in Australia has just been released - is your's on the list?

The Top 100 Baby Names list is released each year by social researchers McCrindle. This list, rel...

GeeGee10

Need your thoughts and suggestions

I am expecting baby #2 in May and hubby and I cannot agree on names. So far we have come up with ...

7 replies

What about Asher Margaret for a girl instead of Ashleigh? Amelia and Asher sound good together. Also like Scarlett. And Hayden