Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

chrissyd.nz

To Hyphen - or not to hyphen

Hi all, I am keen to hear your opinion on names with hyphens. My husbands mum passed away 28/04/...

13 replies

Hi folks, the moderators have moved my post on birth stories too, Pregnancy & birth - Your Labour & birth.

Emmy-Lou

The last name

My partner and I are not married, in fact we are not even together any more lol! When our daughte...

6 replies

Over here you can change your babies name on their birth cert until they are 2 years, after that you have to do the whole deed poll ...

vkw

strange spelling of kids names.

why do some people give their kids names silly or strange spelling? like jennafa

28 replies

i like the name sarah and i tried to think of a common name to use as an example but that was the only one i could come up with. i h...

Middle Names... Ideas Please

Hello All, I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with a baby boy and although my husband and I have a...

36 replies

so weird chelle I got a copy or your original post today in my inbox... saying what name goes well with william.... and of course we...

Zoe April

favourite baby names

As I am pregnant and have already had 3 children I'm a bit stumped on names for this little bundl...

31 replies

Hi Everyone, Unless you have a name picked out for certain, I think you should have a short list. I know we could never decide on ...

vkw

girls names starting with "J"

sometime ago i read a post someone wanted girl names starting with j but i cannot find the post a...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
jarah

Help With Boys Names

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and we are having a boy.At the rate we are going he is coming home nameless...

12 replies

We had our baby.We still didn't have a name until a few days before,then my husband asked if I liked Angus.At first I wasn't sure bu...

eilishsdadda

anyone got any ideas?

hi my name is narelle. i am looking for baby girl names that begin with G the more unusual and u...

16 replies

Have a look here. http://www.babynames.com I found it good Good luck

the name game

My husband and I have found out our second child due 1/4/04 is to be a girl, and we cant find a n...

9 replies

Trace All the best to you as well not long to go now Good Luck, please keep me posted on the arrival of Celeb Jodi

amy.m

I am havig troubles finding a name.

Hi. I am currently 22 weeks pregnant and having a hard time picking a name for my little girl. I ...

5 replies

Amy, I think Abbey is a great name. Don't listen to what everyone says. When we were thinking of a name we didn't tell anyone what...