Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

chellebelle

Just wondering what others think??????

Hi everyone i was just wondering what other people think on some baby names i have choosen? I hat...

8 replies

Hi, I love Rhylee ... great spelling! and not quite as common as the others. Good luck with everything!

a daddy that wanted the baby

i am so sorry hun just added you to my msn hope to chat soon

4 replies

Hi laura Im 22 and my son is 2 and ahalf yrs old, i live at home with my mum, im studying counselling from home and i have nothing f...

Chocolateloving mum

Meaning of Eireamhoin or Lestat

I am wondering does anyone know what the name Eireamhoin means or where it goes from. My eldest d...

5 replies

it doesnt need to be spelt how its been spelt for 100's of years.. tell her to make her own spelling of it... my daughters name is ...

Kristi

Spelling of......and middle name for......

hi hubby and i have FINALLY agreed on a boys name but now ive come to another road block LOL. ...

4 replies

xzavyieer lucas or xzavyieer jaxxson

loubielou

Meaning of Name Samaire

Hi, I really like the name Samaire ( Anna on the OC) does anyone know what the meaning of this na...

6 replies

Hi All, Many thanks for your help. Its all very much appreciated!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers Dawn

jacqui_ponsonby

Names to go with

well my name is jacqui my husbands name is michael our 11 month old daughters name is makayla jan...

8 replies

hi jacqui! i just found some more boys names that are similar to "michael". i wonder if you like any of these and if your husband w...

vkw

fo those of you looking for a boy name...

i saw a nice name yesterday that i had not heard b4 it was Bryson

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Kristi

Boys names help

hi hubby and i have agreed on a girls name but we can not agree on a boys name. hubby wants to...

8 replies

hi ren! you wouldn't watch "queer eye" would you?.... (i love the name kyan myself!)

Coming Up With Names??

My partner has decided on first names Seth for a boy and Violet for a girl and i am choosing midd...

2 replies

thank you so much that was more helpful than you can imagine

tiabear

boys names

hi, i am expecting a boy in december. opinions would be greatly appreciated on the following nam...

38 replies

saw bryson today it looked & sounds nice

Murphy75

Suggestions

I am due to have my first child in June, however this will be my partners 4th, he has 3 girls alr...

4 replies

i saw a nice boy name today bryson, had not seen it b4

Mamaof1

Nature Names

Hi everyone I was just wondering what you all think of 'nature names'. You know the ones I mean....

5 replies

Flint! Scout Gunner/Gunnar Sheridan River Sawyer Sailor Aïsha Alice Alishia Allegra Alma Amanda Andromeda Angel Angel...

natalie_n

french boys names needed and opions

me and my partner pierre and me Natalie-Rose are both french but i come from n.z origanly and Pi...

8 replies

Hi Natalie A French name i know of is Ramon its french for raymond but im not sure what the meanning of it is happy to help Angel

eilishsdadda

FLUTTAH-BYE ~~~~D'ARTAGNAN means~~~~

after reading fluttah-byes message that she hasnt found the meaning of her sons name i decided to...

25 replies

just got back from antenatal class. they midwife/instructor said that the people whos bust does not increase have the most trouble f...

patner raymond wants son raymond!! any suggestions how to talk him out of it??????

my partner and i have had a very unexpected pregnancy and 1 of the tings that came more unexpecte...

5 replies

don't argue too much just yet, you've got months to work on him. Mine changed his mind totally by the end of the pg - he ended up su...

"A Boy Name"

My partner and I can not deside on a boys name and I found the name " Markhan". I was just wanti...

5 replies

i think that name is so cute we are having a boy in 2 weeks and we have got 3 names kayne, jake and jayden nothing to boring. but no...

cath13

Middle Names

Hi , having trouble picking out names, but two girls we have actually agreed on are Ella or Lexi ...

4 replies

Thanks for everyones suggestions and inputs it all helps. Once we get a girls name sorted we will have to work on a boys name!!!

lil_ms_zarty

Help ? Any Suggestions ?

Hi Everyone I have a bit of a dilema... My hubby and i are always trying to think of a suitabl...

3 replies

I like Sydney and Tyler from your list. Other suggestions are : Isla, Ryleigh, Imogen or Reagen for girls and Callen, Colten/Coleton...

NEW-MUM

what do you think?

Hi, hubby and I are Trying to conceive at the moment for bub two...we are thinking of names alrea...

3 replies

I do like Zalia, What about Azura. Ren, : )

Kristi

Cuba??????

hi i posted earlier about hubby and disagreeing on the name Cougar. anyway last night, i said...

2 replies

i think cuba is better than cougar!

Mel n Jay

Any other mums with little boys named Jayden ??

Hi Jayden mums Let us share and boast about how the name Jayden is such a beautiful little boys n...

3 replies

i really like that name but at the same time it makes me think of that poor baby jayden leskie who was so brutally murdered

Mel n Jay

Middle name or not ?

My Husband and I couldnt decide whether or not to give our little son Jayden a middle name. It d...

13 replies

HI Melinda, What I think runs well with Jayden... Scott. As you have said,you aren't going to give him a middle name, it doesn't...

Fil

Baby name etiquette

HI I am due with my first baby 06.11.04. my partner and I had decided on a lovely girls name Am...

1 reply

hi Filomina. this has just happened to a friend of mine. Her and her hubby picked out Cooper for a boy, they only told a couple of p...

Jenni-Lea

Girls names

I'm due to have my first baby on 6th Nov. I'm having a girl and am really stuck for a name. I lik...

24 replies

Hi Jenni-lea I'm due for my third baby on October the 27th. Its a girl and my husband and I are having the same problem with the na...

Dae-dae

Japanese/Korean names

Hi everyone, i am wondering if anyone knows of any nice girl japanese or korean names. I have na...

7 replies

HI My husband's work colleague had a baby girl and they named her Akira which I think is quite sweet. I also had a Japanese friend...

holz

disagreements with names between you and your partner

im due in january and my partner and i had agreed on natasha jayde for our girl but then his gran...

7 replies

yea thanks. my partner and i are still disagreeing he has now said natasha ann or natasha margret then his friend said that she does...

jazz13

opinions on names

just wanting some input on some girls names kaylee kaelyn or mikayla which one do you like best

12 replies

kaelyn is my fav its gorgeous and unique.

Baby Names Your opinions wanted

Hi Everyone! Newbie to this forum. I was wondering what you all thought of the name Hudson? For a...

13 replies

Congratulations on your new baby boy. I'm glad you went with your instincts about his name - it is lovely. I wish you all the best f...

Jenni-Lea

How would you spell it???

My baby girl is due on or around the 6th Nov 2004. This is my first baby. I've decided to call he...

7 replies

i like the name you've chosen ... but how about sharday? i think that's a beautiful name too!!

what other name goes with aaron

Hi everyone, I am due in eight weeks with our third baby, and we have picked...

9 replies

OMG!! as soon as i read the post, the first name that popped into my head was aaron james too!! How bizarre is that?

eilishsdadda

anyone got any suggestions?

hi my name is narelle. has anyone heard of any girls names that begin with G that are unique or ...

5 replies

a friends mum is gwendy, how about genevieive , gertrude not!

Rebecca J

Baby Girls Names

I have been told i am having a little girl. This has brought up alot of excitment for my husband ...

20 replies

names starting with "J" what about: Jacinda, Jacinta, Jaclyn, Jadyn, Jalena, Janae, Jana, Jazlynn {form of Jasmine and Lynn}, Jemima...

Births, Deaths & Marriages - Baby Name Stats

Hi, When trying to decide on my baby's name, I found Births, Deaths & Marriages were pretty hand...

chrissyd.nz

To Hyphen - or not to hyphen

Hi all, I am keen to hear your opinion on names with hyphens. My husbands mum passed away 28/04/...

13 replies

Hi folks, the moderators have moved my post on birth stories too, Pregnancy & birth - Your Labour & birth.

Emmy-Lou

The last name

My partner and I are not married, in fact we are not even together any more lol! When our daughte...

6 replies

Over here you can change your babies name on their birth cert until they are 2 years, after that you have to do the whole deed poll ...

vkw

strange spelling of kids names.

why do some people give their kids names silly or strange spelling? like jennafa

28 replies

i like the name sarah and i tried to think of a common name to use as an example but that was the only one i could come up with. i h...

Middle Names... Ideas Please

Hello All, I am currently 23 weeks pregnant with a baby boy and although my husband and I have a...

36 replies

so weird chelle I got a copy or your original post today in my inbox... saying what name goes well with william.... and of course we...

Zoe April

favourite baby names

As I am pregnant and have already had 3 children I'm a bit stumped on names for this little bundl...

31 replies

Hi Everyone, Unless you have a name picked out for certain, I think you should have a short list. I know we could never decide on ...

vkw

girls names starting with "J"

sometime ago i read a post someone wanted girl names starting with j but i cannot find the post a...

jarah

Help With Boys Names

I'm 37 weeks pregnant and we are having a boy.At the rate we are going he is coming home nameless...

12 replies

We had our baby.We still didn't have a name until a few days before,then my husband asked if I liked Angus.At first I wasn't sure bu...