Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Dea

Need help for Boys Name

Hubby and I are expecting Baby Boy number 2 on 9 July and I am stuck for a name. First baby is K...

3 replies

Hi, Congrulations on your great news. A suggestion that I have is Jayken. Good luck with it all.

maori names for my boy

need name for my boy and having trouble finding any sites or names for a maori boy could anyone help

1 reply

Hi, Check this webpage out - there are 600 odd Maori names with their English translation... Might give you some ideas. Good luck...

Beck_B

A Middle Name That Suits Isabelle

Hi I am expecting my first baby in August and we have decided not to find out what we are having...

7 replies

How about Isabelle Jane, you can also spell Jane like Jayne (this is how my sister's middle name is spelt just so then its not like ...

reus

help with a name

hi, my second child is due in November and i would love to use the name Quinn if it is a girl. My...

4 replies

i like Quinita its differant

The meaning of Jye

I was wondering if anybody new the meaning of Jye. I have searched high and low for it in baby b...

2 replies

found this on google, look under Jai http://www.aussiethings.com.au/babynames/jboy.htm one other site said it was Anglo but never ...

Rachael L

Boys names???????????

Hi every1. My husband and I are expecting our first baby on the 27th May.We are both so excited a...

40 replies

7 days to my due date! <B>Can't wait!</B> Adrian's sister reckons i'll go into labour this weekend and so Adrian and ...

Laura 1

What do you think?

Hi guys, I think I have a girls name picked if we have one but last night I stumbled across Kalea...

2 replies

Hi Laura, I love the name. I had it on my list (bub due 09/05) but hubby didn't like it because of the idol Anthony Calea (not sure ...

Murphy75

Desperate for Help with Girls Names

I am now 29 weeks pregnant, I don't know the sex of the baby although I am planning on finding ou...

12 replies

Hi there My hubby and I are going through the same thing at the mo. I'm only 15 weeks, but like you I want to be organised. My siste...

shweeee

my friends named their babies....

A friend of mine said she wanted the babies name to have "Lee" in it ... after much thought they ...

1 reply

Shalea, i chose a name for my daughter that wasnt very common. i chose it as i think there will only be one of her names in her sch...

NEW-MUM

what do you think

We have come up with a name.....Heath Thomas... Thomas after my Nan's father, she is really impo...

2 replies

hi em i love the name. I wish i could name my little boy after a family member, but becasue my parents separated my family doens't...

Girls name - Samaire

Does anyone know the correct pronunciation of Samaire?? I've been told so many different ones. T...

5 replies

thanks everyone

shweeee

Opinons please for boy's name Sash

Hi all, My partner and I have been searching and trying to hunt down a really cool boy's name. H...

4 replies

personally i find it a bit too feminine

PML2

Ceridwen?

Can I have your comments on Ceridwen (pronounced Ker-idwen) for a girl? Cerrie (Kerrie) for shor...

2 replies

i usually prefer less unusual names but dont mind that one esp as ti can be shoretened to kerrie and it would be ni...

Karen_Fraser

Drugs Through Ceasarian / Afterwards

I am highly allergic to Sulpha, Penecillin and Codeine. I am worried cause my doctor said if she ...

3 replies

Hey there ladies!! I had my caesar I had a spinal block GREAT! I was given vultaren suppository! THANK GOD I WAS NUMB!! haha and the...

unusal baby names?

hi well i am looking for a few different unusal names for either a boy or girl we are due to have...

43 replies

hi i have a 3 month old daughter called Cassidy Nola. lucky she was a girl my parnter wanted Dargon or Maynard. Here a very unual na...

BigBelly2005

Name for a baby Girl

I went for an ultrasound las wednesday and we found out that it was a little girl, we have pick...

8 replies

THANK YOU

BigBelly2005

Baby Names

If we have a girl we are going to name her Tash and if we have a boy it is going to be Lincoln

2 replies

we would just call the baby Tasha, we find out today what the sex will be cant wait

mary2

Which one ??

Hi, Tossing between 2 boys names - Harrison and Marcus Middle name will be 'James' which one d...

4 replies

Hi, thank you to all of you who replied. I'm (more) set on Marcus as well,and agree it's not too common, which makes it even better...

kathryn5219

Will she hate me if i call her...

Im not pregnant, I already have two boys so I will probably have all boys but on the off chance i...

6 replies

hi im 13 weeks pregnant and if we have another girl she is going to be Kiah (as in higher with a K), i decided on this when i was p...

julse

Names you hate?

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone else has names that they just can't stand? I think it's funny...

47 replies

WOW! = omg, oly, that seems really weird to me! i never thought it would be a common name!!! 8) one of my son's preschool teacher'...

Katieann

Names for my baby

I recently found out that i am having a little girl. My partner and i agreed on a name but now se...

8 replies

I have a friend with a little girl named Molly. It is a great name...

Katieann

Finding out the sex of my baby

I am now 27 weeks, i found out that i am having a little girl. I have heard so many stories of ho...

3 replies

Hi Katieann Don't stress about it. The midwife told me that the doctors generally get it right now. I'm 34 weeks & have been told it...

amy-lee

No secret with 4yo big sister

Just thought that I would share this as it was so cute. My husband and I had chosen the name Tyr...

New no replies Be the first to reply »

boy or girl

heya im having a boy and i love the name Mackenzie, but my man thinks its a girls name not boys...

4 replies

Hi All, I know this post is a month old already but just wanted to add that my youngest daugher is named Mackenzee and we love it! ...

Murphy75

Opinions Welcome

We have come up with a boys and a girls name for our baby due 1st June 2005. For a boy we like T...

4 replies

My grandma is german and her name is Emmy. (Emmi) its meant to be Emma in German. what do you think?

Ashleesmum

Middle Names?

Hi Everyone Just thought some of you might have some ideas of what middle names go with Eboni (f...

8 replies

kdx... hmmm, this is a hard one! short/1-syllable names seem too short, but longer ones seem too long!!! how many syllables is yo...

Mum2Connor

cant find a girls name

We cant seem to agree on a girls name HELP!!! this is what we have picked out so far tell me your...

17 replies

We have Trinity on our short list for girls names, but I like a couple of others too. Have no idea for a boys name!!

Barbs

What do you think of...

Hello everybody, Has anyone any opinions on the name Tara Meg? I chose Meg as it's my nana's n...

4 replies

I think its a beautiful name and even better because it means something special to you and your family. Tara Margaret doesn't roll o...

cindymum2B

Un-common baby names starting with 'A'?

Hi... I am expecting my first baby on the 26th of December. - My partner doesnt really mind what ...

25 replies

my stepsisters name is Amalia pronounced - AM-ah-Lee-ah

cath13

What do you think?

What is everyone's opinion ? When we had our second child ( a boy) we had decided that would be i...

3 replies

hi there i thought i was having a baby boy andi had 3 names picked out , hayden , kaleb or jacob-luke sorry if i am not of much help...

Murphy75

Help Please

I thought my partner and I had finally decided on names for our baby, we had decided on Tyler Joh...

5 replies

True, I think it is always nicer to have that name organized, our first one we new we were having a girl and had her name all organi...

NEW-MUM

Name to go with...

Hi, our first son is named named Jai David and now we have just found out baby 2 is on the way......

2 replies

how do you pronounce "Jai" ??

cath13

Help!!!!!

What do you all think of the name Nate for a boy we are having a lot of trouble with boy names an...

3 replies

Hi guys, I like Nate Tyler out of all those. Just my opnion

Barbs

What do you think of the name....

Hi all, I came up with the name Bronson for a boy and my partner really likes it? What does anyo...

13 replies

Thanks for your help with those names. My partner is still in love with the name Bronson and is adamant it's Bronson if it's a boy....

ronika

Opinions & sugggestions please.

Hi everyone, Hubby & i are thinking of Trinity as a girls name. He loves it and i like it too bu...

7 replies

I absolutely love the name Trinity, I wanted to call my second Trinity if he was a girl, i considered it for my 3rd even tho i was ...

NEW-MUM

SHORT BABY NAMES - BOY/GIRL

Hi does anyone know any short baby names?? like 3-4 letters...for either boy or girl

10 replies

My two sons are Ian and George, both short and sweet. My husband is Thomas, sometimes called Tom. I quite like Jewel, Grace, Val fo...

Kristi

What to do?????

hi everyone, well, i have a BIG dilemma. i am due to have a baby in feb 2005 and hubby and i ha...

19 replies

well you are in a situation! i was in the same one but on the other side i loved the name tyrell and my partner hated it and said it...

cath13

Opinions needed!!!!!

We love the name Lexi ,but we have some concerns when she gets older, is it too cute for an adult...

9 replies

Thanks everyone for your help.We have decided to go with Lexi ( if it's a girl).With the first two the names came easily and this ti...

eggmum

hubby wants to name after birth...

this is my second child, but my husbands first and i'm not sure what to feel about naming our bab...

6 replies

thanx for your stories. As the date is only 2 1/2 weeks away i'm relaxing more and just being excited that he'll b here soon. We'll ...

Mandy1982

Please help me!

Just wondering if you guys could choose your favourite from these two girls names? Thanks in adva...

13 replies

Shayla Rose is lovely !! I have a six month old called Alyssa Rose and everybody loves it!