Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Can't decide! Opinions please

For most of my pregnancy he have had both a boy and girl name picked out. Now with 8 days to go, ...

2 replies

Hi Jaime, You certainly have picked beautiful names - whichever way you go. For the girls name I prefer Mackenzie Jayde. Mackenzi...

Marriosh

Would like Opinions Please!!!

Would like some opinions on the names we have picked out for our baby girl due in November. Las...

4 replies

Amber for the first name as (to me) it is suited for both kids and adults, Molly (to me) suited towards kids. (my personal opinion ...

darls75

Opinions on Adrian, Cameron and Brendan please.

Please give me honest opinions on these three names including any poss nick names they might get....

2 replies

i like cameron the best followed by adrian then brendan. cameron would probly get shortened to cam which is also nice.. good luck

rebekah082

Boy's Names Please Help!!!

I desparetly need help! We have our first baby due the end of August and while we have plenty of ...

9 replies

hay rebekah i loved the name brock so much thats my sons name GO BROCK

bump123

middle name needed

hello, if my baby (due in 2 weeks) is a girl we would like to call her Summer, but we cannot thin...

4 replies

what about summer joden (dont know your last name, it would help) summer may summer hope summer lee madison anyway let us know wha...

PML2

Opinions on "Austin"

My husband really wants to name our baby Austin if its a boy after his long deceased great-grandf...

12 replies

First thing that pops into my mind is "powers" also.

Laura 1

'L ish" names for a girl.

Hi all, My hubby and I are having lots of trouble picking a girls name. We have our boys but can'...

10 replies

How about Lexi Linzi Bella Larni Ainsleigh

Quin1901

Balinese babies names

My partner and I r expecting our first child in Dec. When we concieved we were on a holiday in Ba...

1 reply

The 4 traditional Balinese names for both men & women are Marday,Katut,Noman & Wyan(sorry about spelling cant quite remember how the...

~Bubbles~

Mddle Names?

Hi all, My husband and I have Rhys and Brooke picked out for our next baby but can't seem to dec...

3 replies

Why not be original and not have one at all. I personally dont have one and I've neva felt like i have been missin out on anything. ...

what about this name

im having a boy real soon and we are looking at new zealand names what does everyone think about ...

1 reply

how do you pronounce it??

good_bub

middle name for Hannah

Hi just wanting to know what middle name would go with Hannah, im not pregnant at the moment as m...

5 replies

Something different-how about none? I have three kids with no middle names, we figured no-one likes their middle name and you only u...

firefoxy

Am I overreacting?

I have a close friend that just gave birth to a baby girl this morning. Anyway, before my husband...

7 replies

Well not quite the experience I had. But similar. We named our son Lucas. He was born in 2000. 3 years later My husbands step sister...

tamara_05

Having a GIRL

I'm 17 years old and due to have my first on the 27th of august though not quite sure. I know I a...

8 replies

Hi Tamara, I am also a young mum 19 and 21 weeks pregnant. Baby due 26th dec. I know that I am having a girl and we picked Khiar...

Janice

Feeling alone

Hi! I have 10 weeks to go before I have my baby and I feel so alone as I am a single mum. I just ...

3 replies

Hi Janice where in NZ are you from? i currently live in auckland, but stay in wellington quite often. Would b nice to chat. what ...

Milli

Names to go with Hunter and River

Hi there, we have two boys, Hunter Cole and River Paul and have just found out we're expecting an...

16 replies

My cousins Name is Hunter One of their sons names is Cougar. If they had a girl they liked Tiger. How about Reith (reef), leif (...

ebz0027

we're having a GIRL

Hi all, Just found out we're having a beautiful baby girl. Im so excited, although we have no id...

1 reply

..... [Edited on 08/05/2007]

Bratsmum

Having a boy?

Hi, I ma due for my boy in a few weeks. Although hubby and I ahve decided on a name I am wonderin...

2 replies

I like the name you've choosen for your son. I suggested Dylan for my firstborn but hubby thought I hadn't got over my Beverly Hill...

Ashtonsmum

Boys names? Unusual, yet not too weird.. ideas?

hi guys! My hubby and I are due for number 2 in august. We have yet to decide on a name. I am tol...

3 replies

Hi guys, We had the same trouble thinking of a boys name for our son and my husband came up with Phoenix in the end and we both lov...

mels23

anyone from morley wanna meet?

Hi my name is mel, i have a 2 yr old daughter,and im looking to meet up with other mums that are ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Milli

Xander

Hi there I was just wondering how Xander is pronounced. Is it like Zander or Zarnda? I quite like...

1 reply

Zander - and I've seen it come up a few times now. I noticed it became popular when the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one becaus...

is this too weird

my partner is from new zealand want to call our boy tahurangi tahu for short but im still unsure ...

1 reply

Hi Young Mother. That sure is an individual name! It sounds, strong and reliable. The only advice that I have is trust your instinc...

mum2sophie

Any suggestions for "tough" boy's names??? (for my sister's bub!)

Hi, My sister is expecting a boy in July and is trying to come up with a "tough" sounding boys ...

15 replies

I am haveing a boy my partner and i agreed to one name. We brought a baby name book with like 500 popular names. we went through it...

Cant Decide on Name

Hi We have 2 weeks to go until baby joins us. Still undecided on a Name. We have a short list ...

3 replies

hi all name is pearl from Hastings new zealand. me and my hubby decided to name our 1st baby boy rohan . and if its a girl jessica o...

Kirash28

Waht do you think ...?

Hi, I'm not due until February but just after your opinions on having 2 kids both starting with t...

6 replies

hi jaidas mum I love the name of your girl I also love the names you have picked, all of them. the boys name we considered: ...

..... [Edited on 08/05/2007]

2 replies

I believe Kaiden is derived from Aiden/Aidan.

Beginner

The closer I get the more I am unsure

Is it just me but the closer I get to baby girl arriving the more I am unsure about the names we ...

3 replies

hi *beginner* ... if it helps at all, i think both names you have chosen are great ... but i especially like veronica rose!! good l...

Ashtonsmum

cant decide on middle name... Brayden....what comes next?

hi guys! My hubby and i fought over number 1 like crazy and eventually came up with Ashton tyler....

1 reply

how about brayden kyle??

need new zealander's help on meaning

kahurangi is a new zealand name but do you know the meaning

1 reply

Hi,my name is Nikki and im Maori.But as you can see i didnt get a Maori name. But Kahurangi has 3 translations: dame, greenstone or...

baby number 3 picking a boys name

Please help we are expecting number 3 in july 05 have picked out Clayton or Wyatt I really like b...

2 replies

Hi, i think Clayton is a beautiful name, it is my husbands name and he is such a wonderful,loving man I also love Hudson and Noah. ...

Angela2005

Baby's middle name to go with Jack

My name is Angela and i am 21 years of age and from Brisbane Australia. I am 32 weeks pregnant. W...

3 replies

Hi Angela I'm sure you've had bub's already, but I was wondering what middle name you decided on? We're calling our second baby Ja...

looking for new zealand boys name

hi looking for a name for my second boy 1st one is tawhiti any one got any suggestions

1 reply

My cousin is married to a New Zealand Maori and they in Australia. They called their son Zeyland as in Zealand.

Cathy_B

Same name within extended family

Hi, I don't know what I am having but if it is a girl I really like the name Nichola for a girl....

4 replies

I have a similar dilemma... My cousin (whom I love, but very rarely see & who is only 12 years old) has the name Erin. It goes well...

NEW-MUM

its a BOY

Hi, we just found out we are having another boy (well at least thats highly likely...lol).... Any...

8 replies

Hi Emma, For something different...how about Jett? It is becoming quite popular! I love it, but my sister has it as a favourite for...

looking for a maori name

hi im mandy due to have 2nd baby in august its a boy and we cant think of a maori name any one help

2 replies

Hi There My friend has a little boy (the father is a maori) and his name is Tainui pronounced (Tye-nu-ee) It took a while to get u...

aghery

Baby Name Wizard

Post deleted by administrator.

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mother of 2 + ?

1 or 2 Middle names

Would you have 1 or 2 middle names for you child, my hubby and I are looking at names for our bab...

2 replies

have 2 if you like my sister has 2 mmiddle names not sure what she does with documents etc

sahra's mum

spelling names

My baby girl is called Sahra, my husband wanted it spelt how it is pronounced - Sah -rah. Now des...

10 replies

saw this post again and thought you could ask the offender do they like the name lara? they will mostly say lara? ...

NIQUE

FIRST & LAST NAME STARTING THE SAME

MY PARTNER WANTS TO CALL OUR 2ND BABY(A BOY) BRODIE/BRODY , BUT HIS SURNAME STARTS WITH "BR" ASWE...

1 reply

i dont think it matters too much it would be worse if the surname was brody too like peter peters!

Beginner

Is it a good idea to reveal?

I have just reveal our short-list to my family and in-laws. Both families have family names at st...

5 replies

I learnt my lesson when I had my first baby. No body on either side of the family liked the names we had picked out ( which were Mac...

Dea

Need help for Boys Name

Hubby and I are expecting Baby Boy number 2 on 9 July and I am stuck for a name. First baby is K...

3 replies

Hi, Congrulations on your great news. A suggestion that I have is Jayken. Good luck with it all.