Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

emmawilson1

Need a boys name only 8 weeks to go

Hi i am having a boy and we are really stuck for his first name.....His middle name will me matth...

5 replies

hi guys thanks for all suggestions that have been coming in. I can't use some of the suggestions as my partner has a son called Jack...

I chose...

..... [Edited on 01/05/2007]

New no replies Be the first to reply »
good_bub

middle name for Bryce

Hi Just wondering if any one can come up with a middle name for Bryce, Last name will be Bickne...

1 reply

U have to be joking... not one single person has an ideas for a middle name for bryce

Charmzy1985

9 letter boys names

I need some 9 letter boys names, all i can think of is nathanial. it has to go nicely with Zach...

3 replies

Hi there, what about Christian? It streches your brain with that one - good question! Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Amber-87

Please, I need suggestions.

I'm not yet pregnant but would like to know names for both boys and girls... Please. I have an da...

1 reply

Hi Amber, I have the same problem lol........well getting my partner to like the girl names that i do ! I'm having a girl this time ...

eggmum

Run out of boy names!!!!!

Can any1 suggest boy names that fit with last name Gageler (Ga-ge-ler)??? Already have two boys ...

7 replies

How about Brady or Bailey?

Rebbecca

to find out the sex

should you find out or should you not i'm peg with 2nd child and i really wanted to know what i ...

7 replies

Hi Rebecca I'm due for with our first in Mar 06. We both decided we didn't want to know the sex of our baby - and felt that it real...

PrincessCoopersMummy

Need a middle name for Harriet

Not sure what I'm having yet but LOVE the name Harriet - although need a good middle name to suit...

4 replies

hi ilovemybump I have a Harriett, her father named her first & middle, so we've got Harriett Margaret (Margaret after my Grandmothe...

dsej05

Really stuck on names

Hi everyone, I am 34 weeks pregnant and am having a girl the father will not agree on any names ...

2 replies

My husband and i have argued over names, until we decided that it wasn't a topic we were allowed to discuss at home! It is the hard...

lee&tyler

whats wrong with tyler?

Hi All, my partner and I are expecting our first baby in Feb - a little boy. We're pretty set on ...

5 replies

Hi My partner and i really like the name tyler for a boy aswell. We are due to have a baby at the end of Feb or start of March and w...

lil' gem

WANTED!!! Opinions for unusual names

Hi, I'm due 1st Feb and thrilled to find out we're having a BOY as a first little addition to t...

6 replies

Hi lil 'gem, It's fantastic that a lot of thought is going into your boy's name, but don't 'over-think' it, it may cause you more he...

PrincessCoopersMummy

Cooper Riley?

We're not sure what we're having yet, but love the name Cooper for a boy. Just having trouble wit...

1 reply

a friend of mine has a Cooper James.... beautiful boy too. I think anything really goes with Cooper though, Riley sounds great!

mum2dj

need of middle name

hi guys seconds bubs is due in 18 days time we like the boys name Taj but can't think of a middle...

1 reply

LOgan, James, Phillip, Are there any special family names you could use??

mermaidsx3

simple but different...

Hi all, I'm hoping to fall pregnant with bub no. 2 next month and as I'm soooo indecisive have st...

3 replies

My little man's name is Athan (like nathan but no "N") we couldn't decide between Ethan and Aiden

sammi_jones

Your Names....

I don't know about ya'll but I am sick of going thru baby name books with millions of names with ...

15 replies

Hi Sam, Well i have Steven James 30/04/90, Joshua Lee 20/09/97,Katelyn Paige 9/08/99 & i'm due on 6th May 06. I like for a girl Sar...

dsej05

Chosen Baby Name

I am 30 weeks pregnant i know i am having a girl the name i like is emily but the fathers cousin'...

5 replies

Just make sure that the babies are going to have a different last name if they are going to have the same first name. I live in a sm...

Rebecca J

its a girl!!!!

hi ladies we are having another girl and we are very excited..(hubby really wanted another girl) ...

5 replies

hi, i named my little girl taleah nicole or you could tahlia rose that's pretty as well cassie x

Kirash28

Help! We need a girl's name ....

Hi, we're having another little girl due on 27th Feb & are having trouble deciding on names! We l...

6 replies

hi, that wat i wanted an unusual name but i didn't know wat i was having but i lready find names for both sexes then i had my baby g...

Lachlan*sMum

Boys name

We are thinking of Bailey for a boy. Our surname is Sharp. Our sons name is Lachlan. Do you th...

2 replies

Sound great Elisa!!

chels

I need Advice.

My partner and I are expecting in May next year and are now thinking of names we would like to gi...

6 replies

Hi Chels, I would agree with Sw33tn3ss, Dick being substituted for Richard is so old now. I bet it is mostly the older people that h...

Quin1901

Help Soooo Close & Still No Idea

Hi there ladies I need some serious help I am 1.5wks from my due date and me & my partner still h...

6 replies

......SO? What did you have and what did you call you beautiful baby??? Hope all is well with mum and bub (and dad too!!)

Rachellee

Need Help

Hi my name is Rachel i'm 20 & going to be a single mum i'm only new to this site. I'm currently 3...

2 replies

hi rachellee, my sons name is kade i think it would suit your bubba's nationality. anyway let me know how you go ill try think of mo...

Jo, Em and ?

Can't get him away from 'FRED'!!!!

I'm stuck, my partner really wants to call our baby Fred if it's a boy. I had this problem when I...

4 replies

Hi Jo, I can see where you are coming from! Would you compromise and make it Frederick? Not that it is much better! I agree with the...

happilybubbly

Help! - I can't find a meaning!

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and have been searching for the meaning of Kenai (pronounced Key-Nigh) for ...

1 reply

What does the word "Kenai" mean? The exact meaning of the word "Kenai" is not real clear. The Dena’ina Athabascan Indians are the na...

BellaBigBelly

unusual boy and girl s and b names please!!!

hi ladies I am 7 weeks preg and wank to keep a tradition my daughters name is Serena B...

5 replies

for a girls name i like Ciara Amelia Zara Sienna (Cienna) Kianna Sorry i don't have any for boys name, only common one's like coop...

Reidena

HELP NEED BOYS NAMES ASAP

I have 4 weeks till im due to give birth to our second son and my fiancee, Steven, and i cant agr...

2 replies

how about; Geta Way Throwa Way Curdesn Way LOL My parter n I like ur partners suggestions, lol we got a laugh out of it. If you d...

Mikayla My Angel

I want your opinions

Hi ladies My partner and I were out yesterday and thought of a boys name that I dont hear too of...

2 replies

i quite like it as to middle names how about john or richard

Hales1980

Third baby - What should we call him?

My 'D'H and I cannot agree on any names. Every name I say I like he doesn't like. Yet he offers h...

1 reply

I went to school with a guy named Damon , he was one of the 'HOT' guys, so I only have good impressions when I hear this name....

mermaidsx3

is this cruel??

My partner and I aren't preg yet but getting excited thinking about it. I told him my fave girl n...

3 replies

How about India or Indiah with something else? Or there's Indira....i'm no good with middle names, none of my kids have them!

Rebecca J

please vote on my names

hi just wondering what u all like.. we like either a) jaida b) jayla c) tahlia jade

6 replies

My niece is called Teleah Jayde-similar, i like it!

jo78

HELP! Name ideas please!

Hi, I am onto my 5th child and am running out of ideas! I have a boy- Jarrod, and 3 girls- Rene...

4 replies

Siobhan, or Sian ( said like it's a c at the start). Hugh, Broughton. Can't think of any more hope they help a bit!

mummy love

need a girls name to go with Amuri

Amuri is a family name it's my grandmothers my mums and mine every second generation is known by ...

2 replies

What about Grace, or Kehani(Polynesian for little darling). Both would be suitable at the beginning or in the middle.

sim1

Help!! Totally stuck for a name for #3

I sit here & read all of your lovely posts so often, we are so lucky that as mothers we can find ...

15 replies

im currently expecting my second child in March, and we have found out that it is a boy - we have already picked Dylan to be his nam...

mattie

PLEASE HELP!! Need middle names!!

Good afternoon all.... My wife is due any second but is going to be induced on Monday. PLEASE H...

6 replies

In our family, the middle names are usually something passed down or a common family name, perhaps a favourite aunty or uncle or eve...

niky

baby names for a girl

Hi does anyone have some suggestions for girls names? I don't know that I am having a girl but I'...

9 replies

Hi my daughters name is Jeremy Tara. Unusual I know but I have had alot of compliments on it and one of my mums friends told her dau...

Humble005

2 kids and 15 weeks with 3rd

hi there i'm new to this and i was just aying hi and to ask anyone that would have any good boys ...

2 replies

My eldest (son) is called Edwin thought that was original and might help havent thought of another boys one yet (lucky the rest were...

CJ

Uncommon baby names.

Hi! Baby number 2 is due in Nov 05 and because our last name is Jones we are looking for unusual...

22 replies

hey - for a girl i really like the name Shaynah (shay for short). Shaynah just seems so cute for a baby and also when she grows up ...

mummy2seth

WHAT DO YOU THINK??????????

Hello everyone, me and DP are ttc baby number 2 in january an di know im a bit ahead of myself bu...

4 replies

i have to go with blake thomas(we have blake john) and prefer tiana grace

mattie

Middle Names - Need help!!!

Good afternoon all.... My wife is due any second but is going to be induced on Monday. We have ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
callmemum

need boys names!

im about to have a baby in 8 days and i need a name! i have a few in mind. someone with any ideas...

3 replies

Other names I considered Ackley Aiden (means Fire) Bailey Ryder Kyler Zachary (God Remembered) Zeke (strength of God) Kaelyn (youn...