Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

tankdgirl

Need Help with middle name

Hey everyone... I was wondering if anyone could think of a nice middle name to go with Tamsyn ...

4 replies

Here's a range of names some classic and some a bit different Tamsyn Jade Tamsyn Amelia Tamsyn Rose Tamsyn Ella, Tamsyn Maree, Tam...

lisa s

need a girls pretty name

Hello my name is Lisa and i am due on 25th Feb 06 with a girl. We can't decide on a girls name. ...

16 replies

I think the names 'Alexis' (to be called Lexy), Indira and Imogen are gorgeous & go well with your stepdaughters' names. Also, Ruby,...

redlum

who is good with matching names

we have chosen Kyle for a boys first name but cannot find a second name for him. can anyone he...

8 replies

Just thought I'd tell you my best friend called her son Kyle Patrick.... And he's a little spunk!!!! Clare

Baby Names

We have picked some names but we want one to go with the last name BRAND?? We don't know what w...

2 replies

for a girl iasha jane brand sounds good i cant help with a lil boys name sorry

trd_celicababe

byron troy

hi guys im due on the 24th of april i will be a single mum but the fater has had his input into t...

1 reply

Hi Terri, The question is: do you still like the name Byron. If you do then please do not be deterred by what other people say. I...

Mummy 2 Two

Needing a normal boys name

Hi all I am expecting no 2 in August and searching for a boys name . With no1 I had the name pick...

14 replies

Don't know if you like the sound of any of these, they are some of the names we thought were good normal but old fashioned names tha...

Amber-87

I need help! ! ! Boys and girls names please? ? ?

Hey everyone! I already have a little girl, Tayah Jaine. But we are trying for another baby as I ...

1 reply

Well I have two boys who are Zackary (he gets called Zack) and Toby(every one comments on his name!!) We are expecting a girl in 4 ...

Cherie77

Just Joined

Hi Everyone, My name is Cherie and I have just joined today. I'm due in 3.5 wks with our 1st, we...

5 replies

Hi Cherie, I have just joined too. My name is Cara and i have 2 boys, David (2 years) and Matthew (7 weeks). I too had the const...

piker

Matilda or Poppy

Hi Everyone I am TTC#2 in March and have always thought that I would like to have all my kids be ...

2 replies

My cousin named her daughter Poppy Plater, I think that sounds fine, so don't worry about the last name thing. But it doesn't sound ...

samantha anne

boys and girls names

hi im new to this site im 18 weeks preg with my second child i am not finding out the sx of my bu...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Mikayla My Angel

Stuck on a middle name?????????????????

Hi all how are you? I'm currently 29 wks pregnant with #2 I need some helpful suggestions. I hav...

2 replies

Hi mums I need your help I had Cassidy picked out for a girl but now hubby isn't agreeing. Please help with ideas on girls names I...

help no idea of baby names

hi. ive only got 8 weeks to go. and i have no idea of any names. i dont know the sex so any one w...

2 replies

boy names: aaron, brock, harley, girl names: lily, lara, lana, cassidy wishing you all the best in the laat ...

mermaidsx3

would she be teased?

I LOVE the name 'adelaide' and would/will definitely chose it but worried she would get teased as...

4 replies

a lovely name go for it

mermaidsx3

What do you think of...

What do you all think of the boys name I've picked: Eben. It is hebrew for 'rock' which I think i...

1 reply

its very different , i like different names. i think its important for a boys name to be some thing strong i called my son raiden wh...

mummy love

boy on the way help

I have just found out we are having a boy i have a middle name well i have 2 middle names the fir...

3 replies

Hi I love the name Kye, we named our son that, if our next one is a boy i like Tyler. Boys names are so hard here are a few of the ...

Missty

Hi Guys

I was just wanting to what everyone thought & some help. Im due 23rd July with baby #1 and if it...

3 replies

Hi Sam, I quite like the names you have, they go well together It's a tough choice out there with so many fantastic names but you h...

Kate84

Baby Name Origins

Thought some people might like this. You can choose an origin (eg: Greek, Belgian, Nordic) and f...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
i2cute4words

2 middle names or join them together to make one?

Hi, I got one bubby on the way (due 11th March). According to the ultrasound it should be a girl...

1 reply

Congratulations Samantha. I think it is lovely to use a traditional Chinese name for her middle name. My opinion is that Summer Me...

mumofT&L

middle name for a girl

Hi everyone, I'm expecting my second baby in 9 weeks and we have 2 names picked out for a boy Jac...

2 replies

Layla Rose? Jayde is very pretty though...

mum2*bray*cor*livi

Surnames for first names

Hi Everyone, I really like the name Taylor for a girl but in the back of mind always think that...

3 replies

Isn't it just the funniest thought? I am 'Hollie' but always thought it would be glamorous (or tragic!) if I married a Mr. Wood. Any...

sturck for bub no 2 boys name

We are stuck deciding (and agreeing) on a boys name for our second son. With our first son it w...

5 replies

Hi, We named or son Benjamin James, It is a "normal" name but not very common nowdays, I like Alexander Both can be shortened and ar...

sara13

TWIN BOYS!!!

Hi Everyone We are expecting twin boys in February, i know that seems like ages away but my partn...

6 replies

hope i'm not to late to post this but i teach a family whose father is samoan and one of the boys names is Chas. Not sure if it is a...

Kate84

What do you think of these names?

Trying to come up with some baby names, found 2 boys names but no girls as of yet. Andra - mum...

2 replies

i agree with your mum& waht is the pronouncation of the 2nd name?

Quin1901

Different but not 2 WEIRD!

I am currently 26wks preg and do not know the sex of me baby i would like my child to have an ind...

7 replies

My daughters name is Makaia (ma-ki-yah) and i found it on a baby website on the internet that proved very useful for unusual names t...

mummy love

what is your opion?

hubby and i have agreed on a couple of names what do you think Girl - Amuri Danelle Amuri Taryn ...

1 reply

Ok personally I don't really like Regan, it sounds too feminine-ish (if there is such a word). Conner is a good name. The girls name...

good_bub

What do u think??

Just wondering what ppl think of the names Girl: Ella Rose Boy: Caide William Or any other sugge...

3 replies

Hi there! I love the name Ella but DH is not too keen on it. Being a teacher I am very particular about names and he would shake h...

What do you think of....

the name Sterling for a boy. We have a very short surname that starts with a vowel, so a lot of ...

2 replies

i like it too very masucline and would suit a baby & man

Cant decide on a middle name!!!!

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone had some suggestions for a girls name WE have decided on...

2 replies

What about Rose? I think that Angelle Rose Matthews sounds very pretty!!

pam&babybeau

baby Beau

hello every 1 my partner {no longer together} named our baby beau lost of people have different ...

2 replies

hi pam i have a little brother who is 10 his name is also beau and he has never been teased about his name so i dont think there ...

Kelly77

Suggestions on "Normal" names

Just wondering if anyone can give me some ideas when it comes to names. I am due the middle of J...

1 reply

Hi Kelly My husband and I had huge debates over baby names. I wated something that was not really "common", but I also wanted som...

nanidelle

Hilarious website for baby names

Hey guys, I was just looking at websites for baby names and found this site: http://www.notwith...

1 reply

Sorry, should have mentioned the content of the above website may offend some readers..... My apologies if you have already been of...

Amy86

individual names for either sex

i want some advice on some individual names, i have some but not sure completely. i want my bub t...

2 replies

well amy what about bailey ,caleb,jorden,zach,lachlan, for boys and girls janina,maddison,indiana,

nanidelle

What unusual middle name sounds good with 'Elle'

Hey, Just after I think I have decided on a girls name, hubby suggest 'Elle' for a girl. (It's o...

1 reply

Hi Elle LOL ! You're a hoot ! Geez and all this time i thought your name was Elle ! My friend just had a baby girl last week and th...

shell g mum 2 b

Finally a name!!!

my huby n i had no name picked out n wen we were talking about our grand parents names we came up...

2 replies

Thats a nice name Shell If we were having a girl this time we had choosen Abigail Catherine - Abigail as we have two girls Alana an...

mummy love

i need a name

every name i like my hubby doesn't i have noticed that alot of us have the same problem. I like K...

1 reply

My hubby and i have two girls both Alana and Amber When we found out we were pregnant with our 3rd we said that we would continue w...

Jen Morton

Boys' name Zahn

What do you think of the boys' name Zahn. Is it a bit odd? I am 31 weeks pregnant and we are st...

1 reply

I haven't come across this before. I looked it up on the website for names that I use and it wasn't there. What does it mean? Any...

shweeee

Surname Krajina - Help no boys names yet!

Hi everyone My friend is due to have her baby in 5 weeks and has no boy's names picked out yet. ...

1 reply

My little boy's name is Jack...it's strong, short and you can't make anything else out of it. Our surname is also long that's why w...

young_mum25

need a name due in march!!

hey im new my names Hannah im due with my 4th child in march and im desperate for names!!! my ...

1 reply

i forgot to tell you my childrens names.. Joshua William McKenzie (5 years) - Josh Isabelle Susan Jayne (3 years) - Bella Rosali...

LotsofGirls!!

Family Tradition - middle "A" name

Hi Everyone I am looking for some inspiration... we are expecting our fourth child early next yea...

5 replies

Hi I have two girls called Alana and Amber and if we had found out we were having another girl we were going to call her Abbigail ...

nanidelle

One syllable names

Hi, My son's name is Kai and our sirname is 9 letters long (3 syllables). My DH and i are curr...

2 replies

How about Jaik,Blake,Trey, Tye, Kain, Bo, Sam, Reese, Chaz, Luke or Jay. Or for a girl Eve, Fran, Hope or Taz