Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

jo78

Middle name to go with Emma

Hi guys! I need help trying to find a middle name to go with Emma, surname is Simpson. Don't know...

11 replies

hi , i have a daughter that's name is emma jean (as middle name).and our last name is bolton.I loved it it is very old fashione...

MUM2JD&TJ

anyone else due in next month?

i'm due 3rd April , we decided we would wait to find out if boy or girl, i have shared the names ...

3 replies

im due 9th april. . am having a boy and naming him jeremy peter

Opinions Onour Boys Names

Hi I am due with our second child in 6wks. We have a 3yr old son Kai. We are not 100% on any of ...

6 replies

Hi Allison, I really like Declan - my DS's name! But it's spelt with a K instead of a C - DH's idea! I think Declan Owen is nice. ...

ImeeCharli

A middle name to go with Imogen!!

Hi! My fiancee came up with the gorgoeus name of Imogen but we are racking our brains trying to ...

8 replies

I like Imogen Chloe

kerriej

i need an opinion please!

Hi! My name is Kerrie, and i have 2 little girls - Paige Olivia and Phoebe Emma. I am now pregnan...

2 replies

Not sure I'd choose it as I am fond of more classic names but that's not to say it's not a nice name. I think go with what you both ...

A new mums and dads group for all

Hey, if you would like to join a mums and dads club, where we can chat and share our photos,get s...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Ren Hen

Have a girls name...

We find out the sex of our baby next week (Tuesday). We have a girls name - Sophia Charlize. Bu...

1 reply

love your girls name!!! these are a list of my boys names (for today anyway) they will change no doubt but it is very difficult. Aar...

Girls first name to go with Mia or Keely

. [Edited on 16/04/2007]

5 replies

hi there i really liked the names Alannah, Samara, Paige, Payton,Caitlyn,Maddison we didnt use any of those for our little girl my p...

floss1974

names that your partner just did not like (but you loved)

Hey there, Here are some names that I just adored, but my hubby could not get a grip on!! Girls...

4 replies

Hi there, I so know what you mean!! All the names I liked my husband said sounded like soap opera names- what does everyone else t...

Pusikat

What goes with Maria

I am having a girl in three weeks by c-section and I have decided to call her Maria after my gra...

4 replies

Hi, My mum is South American also. How about 'Lourdes'? That is my cousin's middle name. Or maybe Lola..Maria Lola sounds nice. Jo...

working-mummy-of-2

What do you think of the 2 names i got picked out

Well i dont know what i am having but if its a BOY i like jake i wanted connor to be it but the...

6 replies

I love Kate and Katie... How about Caitlyn?

mummabear2

girl names!

Like many other mum to be's...I too have babe number three on the way and no name picked...My oth...

3 replies

I like Sussanah, Marissa, Emerson, Madison, Stella, Eliza, Bethany, Stephanie, Jessica, Greta, Holly and Maya. A real assortment I k...

JO31

opinions please

Hi I really like the name Brodie for a boy. My husband is not convinced. I can't think of a mid...

2 replies

I don't think it need be a one syllable middle name. Here are some names I think sound good together. You may or may not agree. Food...

Megzee

boys name

what about RAVEN for a boys name

5 replies

we were thinking of using Raven for our little one.. as it's the name of one of my favourite pro-wrestlers.. But i think it sounds b...

kylieb

Using same initials as father in-law for boy

Hi When we had our first child (girl) i wanted to keep my husbands fathers (RIP) initials if it w...

1 reply

Hey! I gave my little boy Joel Adam (adam being his daddy's first name), but I liked the name laurence (Adams Pop's name (RIP), but ...

Hales1980

Baby Boy due in 4.5 weeks!!

OK, so this is our third baby, our second boy.. Our others are Liam Scott and Bethany Shay. Wh...

5 replies

My son who is now 3 is called Blake William and we havent come acroos many others his age with the name. My husband liked it becaus...

Q2

TWINS- 43 IVF would like 2 children, decided now to have twins.

Views please on safety of pregnancy with twins. Caesarian delivery. What to expect in first 3 mon...

1 reply

Sorry. This Q2. I meant to post this under 'Planning for Pregnancy' I copied it over so please don't reply here but in 'Planning for...

Should you share your choice of baby names with friends

When I was pregnant with my first I knew it was going to be a girl and had picked out a name from...

3 replies

hi everyone, i got 2 say sharing the name with family & friends is 'risky' but i just cant help myself!!!!!!!!!!! Now im only 13 wk...

Insanity

Help with Middle Name!!

Hey all, We have chosen "taylah" for our next baby if it's a girl but are having a hard time with...

2 replies

Hi Well i think Taylah is such a beautiful name. Its very hard to pick a first name let alone a middle name. Here are a few of my i...

lets talk babies

Hi everyone, my name is debbie i have 2 children a boy 9 yrs old a girl 1 year old and am pregna...

1 reply

deb, hi there and it seems like for ever till that week doesnt it . I have an ultrasound to go to on the 28th to tell me the sex...

sammiree

what do u think?

I am pregnant with my second child and my partner and i have picked the names already and everyon...

3 replies

I love both of them, everyone has different tastes in names and no one else has to call their kids that if they don't like it whic...

Rebecca J

stylish boys names J or Z

hey ladies.. i have heaps of girls names i love but at my ob check up yesterday i thought i might...

11 replies

I like Zebulan! I've got Zachariah.. but also like Zacharias

Charmzy1985

Meaning of Aquita

I have fallen in love with the name Aquita as my daughters middle name but everytime i search for...

2 replies

Can't find Aquita but found Quita which means tranquil.

Hailey's middle name???

Hey everyone.. My husband and I are having our first baby in June and have just found out that i...

4 replies

Hi Hailey is going to be very popular this year, my husband and I are going to call our baby Hailey if she's a girl. Sorry can't gi...

Charmzy1985

Middle name that goes with Savannah

Need help finding a middle name to go with Savannah. My other children are: Zachariah Cooper Al...

4 replies

Savannah Grace ... have you decided yet??

sarah06

need a name to match shiyla

hi i need a boys or a girls name to match Shiyla Elizabeth Paige any suggestions wouls be great.

1 reply

Maya Rose Tahlia boys are so hard..can't think of anything that would go with your first borns names. I like Finn, malachi, Xavie...

tan76

middle name

I am stuck trying to find a middle name for a girl i have picked Angus Joey for a boy but need so...

5 replies

Jorja Madison. It's sweet with a classy air - That's what we picked for a middle name if we were to have a girl Have fun choosing!

puck

opinions required!

2 weeks to go and the father and I have finally sat down and short listed names. We REALLY want t...

4 replies

i love the name brennan sean that is such a sweet name! i think its different and i like different take care xo

ally_pink

help me name my baby

hi everyone, im having a bit of trouble finding a name for my baby. Usure if its a boy or girl, a...

3 replies

G'day Picking babies names is the hardest ordeal. we ended up naming my son Asher which means happy,blessed,joyful. His second name ...

emilys_mum

Sophie needs a middle name

Hi guys, I have just found out I am having another girl! I really like the name Sophie but can't...

7 replies

Sophie Chonelle Sophie Lee Sophie Analise Sophie Mae

ladybabybug

Please help me choose a boys name !

Am due in 3 weeks and can't decide on which boys name is best .... William, Jack or Archie? (.....

5 replies

hi there dont know if I can help but we had the same problem when choosing names. Bubs isnt born yet but we came up with Cheydon, Ch...

arebbeck

middle name for girl needed fast!

hello everyone, I need to find a middle name for our girl who is due any day now (actually 3 day...

7 replies

If you're wanting an M name what about Ava Mackenzie or Ava Makenna?

blueeyes682001

namesw

im about to have a baby boy in 11 weeks and my fiancee and i havent got a name yet open for any u...

3 replies

Congratulations bueeyes. I've recently joined the huggies site too and it is a fab site. Lots of helpful tips, information sharing a...

New - advice needed

Hi kim I know what you mean my mum is the same but i don't care what she says. We have given eve...

4 replies

Hi Kim, I'm new to posting also. It's hard not to offend your family when they don't seem to mind doing it to you. I find they ju...

TW3

naming

as i no how important it is to name your child a good name... iam struggling to fine any that i l...

2 replies

Hi Mums The following websites aren't bad for searching on names. They are: www.babynames.com.au AND www.babynames.com on this ...

first name to go with middle name 'Laraine'

hi i am so stuck we need first name suggestions to go with second name Laraine we already have a...

6 replies

My middle name is Laraine and my daughter is Miquela Laraine. We had trouble finding a middle name to go with Miquela until I sugges...

ShazDeac

Middle Names

We like the following names, Cambell or Harris for a boy and Gracie or Bella for a girl, but I am...

5 replies

Cambell Peter Cambell William Harris James Harris Luke Gracie Eve Gracie Lisbeth Bella Jade Bella Maree

tankdgirl

Need Help with middle name

Hey everyone... I was wondering if anyone could think of a nice middle name to go with Tamsyn ...

4 replies

Here's a range of names some classic and some a bit different Tamsyn Jade Tamsyn Amelia Tamsyn Rose Tamsyn Ella, Tamsyn Maree, Tam...

lisa s

need a girls pretty name

Hello my name is Lisa and i am due on 25th Feb 06 with a girl. We can't decide on a girls name. ...

16 replies

I think the names 'Alexis' (to be called Lexy), Indira and Imogen are gorgeous & go well with your stepdaughters' names. Also, Ruby,...

redlum

who is good with matching names

we have chosen Kyle for a boys first name but cannot find a second name for him. can anyone he...

8 replies

Just thought I'd tell you my best friend called her son Kyle Patrick.... And he's a little spunk!!!! Clare