Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Mummy 2 Two

Middle Name for Brooke Lock

Hi everyone, my husband and I are expecting a little girl in August and really like the name Broo...

7 replies

hey there, What about Brooke Amelia or Brooke Andrea or Brooke Miranda or Brooke Morgan Ashley? Hope these help. Half way with 1s...

jacksheretoo

help he wants to use the same name!! Lock

we have two girls..hannah and amber born two years apart we have this deal going..I pick the firs...

3 replies

What about Jaron? i would use it, but it is too close to my brothers name Jared. Also, Justin, Jeremy, Jaxon, Jacob. Maybe the simi...

mummy 2 dallas

cant decide on a name....... Lock

hi i really like the name shari for a girl (no middle name picked out cause i cant think of one t...

2 replies

I can see your dilemma............... I have a friend whose daughters name is Shari-Ann. In a babys name book i have the meaning f...

What do you think of the name Jaecii Laraine? Lock

What do you think of the name Jaecii? or different ways to spell it? im not sure!!

3 replies

I love it... sounds really cute, you could also spell it JAYCEY LARAYNE?

amandalee

boy baby names Lock

Hi there please help .I need boys names that start with an a as we are having our second boy we ...

2 replies

Congratulations Amandalee. Here's a selection of boys names starting with 'a' Ashton Archer Angus Andrew (could shorten to Andy) A...

European Names Lock

Hi Everyone, I really would love a nice European name for my baby, (due Oct) if I can find one....

3 replies

Ah ha... you've come to the right place! Im Italian & hubby is Russian... heres a few suggestions... GIRLS: Michelina Annabella Jos...

Marika

Is it rude? Lock

Hi, we are expecting our second baby in July this year and already know that its a girl. Since I ...

11 replies

I wouldn't name our child the same as someone elses child I knew, no matter how far away they lived from us. There are a few girls ...

Amber-87

Add your fave names for mummies to see Lock

Hi, I thought that since there's so many threads with wanting baby names this would be a good spo...

13 replies

Hi B Dezekiel (sonz name) Kaiya/Kaya Kyler Melahkhai Jonas Detroit G Ava Paige Mahryah

Please help me choose Lock

Hi everyone, I would love some feedback fom you all. I have 3 girls names I like. Courtney Clair...

5 replies

Hi babe, I wouldnt worry too much about your girls names being similar Go for the one you like the most. My sister and I actuall...

Boys middle name to go with Joshua Lock

hi im 35 weeks and unsure about the sex. we like Amelia-Rose Horton for a girl and Joshua (someth...

8 replies

Yep!! Gotta love Joshua James. Good luck, not long to go ( but your probably sick of hearing that )

mum2many

Middle name for Tye......... Lock

Hi We are expecting baby no 5 So far we have Edwin James Tarley Brooke Zoe Georgia Jacinta Clem ...

9 replies

Tye William is a totally cute name, but its also the name of one of the North Queensland Cowboys . Maybe he will be a footy player...

Hayley J

Boys Middle name starting with J Lock

Hi, We are due to have a baby in late October and we are not going to find out what we are having...

7 replies

Hi there, my baby boys name is Brooklyn Jet. I think the name Jet would fit in this situation too. Benjamin Jet Or Jett???? ...

House*of*boyz

What do u think??? Lock

Hi everyone, we are due for our third bubs in Sept we already have 2 boys and are hoping for a g...

10 replies

Love the name Tia! I'm having trouble with choosing a boy's name, I have one daughter Havana who's 10yrs and should this baby (due ...

anitaluvsbabies

Girls name "Kilaya" Lock

I recently saw the name "Kilaya" for a girl and I love it. Does anyone know the meaning of this ...

2 replies

Hi there! I managed to have a quick look at google for you, the only definition of Kilaya I could find was "Sacred dagger used in...

Does this sound funny??? Lock

Hi Im having a little girl n July and my partner and i have basically decided on her name already...

6 replies

It's a gorgeous name. Congratulations!

amandalee

help with boy names Lock

we need help with any a boy names .we do like austin,please help

1 reply

Austin is nice, are you having trouble with middle names or all of them?? Kell

mermaidsx3

Name meaning??? Lock

I have fallen in love with the name 'Matisse' but can't find the meaning in any of my baby name b...

3 replies

Matisse is traditionally a boys name and is derived originally from Matthew, which means "Gift of the Lord" and is Hebrew in origin....

Girls name to go with middle name Rose? Please help! Lock

Hi, Ill try make my post short but the background is, in October I had to terminate our baby at ...

25 replies

hey im so sorry to here bout ur bubz emma rose. im 34 weeks and im naming my baby jasmine rose. i think that iz a beautiful name wat...

name to go with second name Laraine Lock

what do you think of Jaycie? as a first name to go with Laraine

2 replies

You should have a look at older names and see if you might be able to make any of them more modern. My daughters name, "Bonnie", is ...

Dani1979

Unique Names - suggestions or opinions welcomed! Lock

Hi All My name is Dani and DH and I are expecting our first baby in September 2006. We are stre...

2 replies

Hi Dani, They are all great names... i love em! I really like Patricia for a middle name too. i like unusual names... but i also lik...

snookbaboo

exciting news Lock

hi, I have just found out that my second child is a boy. I have found that this time it is a diff...

2 replies

hi Kylie, Yep i would say what u are feeling is perfectly normal!! we found out on Wednesday that we are having another boy this wi...

jen060

Is this silly? Lock

Just wondering i am going to find out what we are having next friday 28/04/2006. And we have a gi...

6 replies

Hi Jen, I don't think it's silly at all to name your son after his daddy. I think it's kinda cute. I really wanted to name this one...

angel_eyes

*^ AnY GoRgEoUs NaMeS YoU WaNT 2 ShArE WiTh Me!!!!!!!!!!! ^* Lock

hi everybody!!! my name is sarah! i am having my first baby on the 6th of july! (even though the...

6 replies

hi, I'm a mum of 4, expecting my 5th around 18th August. my childrens names are Tayla Paige, Hannah kay, Riley Adam Scott, Deklan Ja...

Hayden for a girls name? Lock

My friend is considering calling her baby Hayden if she has a girl. I think of Hayden as a boys n...

2 replies

\Hi Yep i tend to agree with u it seems more like a boys name but i suppose these days anything goes doesn't it LOL

EllenMarie

What do you guys think of this name? Lock

Madison marie ngaire Fletcher or Madison Ngaire Marie Fletcher??????

2 replies

Love all those names. I used to work with a lovely lady called Ngaire (she pronounced it Naree) and haven't heard of anyone else by ...

Amyteunissen123

Twins!!! Lock

I am having twin girls, Any suggestios on names?

4 replies

Congrats Amy. Wow, twins!! My friend has twin girls named Emily and Sophie

Boy~Boy~Girl~Boy

due in 6 weeks but using the same initials as my first son for my second son..... is that sooo wrong? Lock

HI everyone!!!! I am due to give birth in just under 6 weeks and we have decided on the name Se...

6 replies

I think the names you have chosen are lovely! Does it really matter what the initals are? My brother has 4 kids, 1 girl and 3 boys, ...

Linda121271

And The Winner Is......... Lock

Hi girls, Please help me!!!!!!!!!!! I am due in 6 ish weeks and hubby and I have short listed a...

8 replies

I like all the names youve chosen but have to go with what looks like the majority: 1. Tate Michael 2. Grady John 3. Deacon John Hav...

TitanicMum

What do people think? Lock

Hi All Just a quick question. I love the name Azaria and would kinda love to use it if I have a g...

1 reply

I think Azaria is a lovely name. These days kids will tease other kids about anything. Besides by the time bub's born and grows up, ...

ceffgurl

is it really fair? Lock

im a 19 yr old expecting my first child in september this year, my partner and i are no longer to...

9 replies

yeah, i am kind of in a simliar situation, i've broken up with him and now its a discision on what the baby's last name will be - i ...

Ashleesmum

Names for a girl, no too different, not too common? Lock

Hi I have just found out I am pregnant with my third child and have already started thinking ab...

19 replies

Hi Kristi Here are some girls names from my family & friends. Amelia, Abbie, Hannah, Anika-Rose, Annabelle, Lily, Kalee, Stevie, S...

smee181

Need help with girls name Lock

Hi every 1, My name is Deb, I need help with a girls name. I have 2 boys & a girl.I have a Kately...

8 replies

Hi Gals My name is Dani and my list for baby names include:- Boys Orion, Kohen, Xavier, Declan Girls Matisse, Alexia, Kaleah, ...

ashcayde

baby names Lock

Hi, I am really having trouble on deciding a name for a boy. I am due in 5 weeks and would real...

1 reply

Hi ashcayde, I am due on 26th April and still dont have a shortlist yet!!! I have used www.babynamewizard.com/voyager to check pop...

Is this daggy? Lock

Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope it goes well. Roderick is an older style name but it's...

1 reply

I think it goes well with Alistair , both older names that will siut a man as well as a boy as a nick name ...

wanda

Opinions please Lock

I am pretty sure I have chosen a name for son #2, only problem is his initials will spell JAM. D...

7 replies

There is nothing wrong with those initials...my husbands initials are MRS, I thought that was pretty bad!!lol

eggmum

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lock

My hubby loves the name Marlin, but I can't think of a middle name to go with it. My baby's due i...

2 replies

I like Marlin James also ... kind of breaks it up with a more simple, yet manly boys name.

Lachlan*sMum

Opinions needs for girls name Lock

I would really love feedback on the following names we have chosen if our bub is a girl. We woul...

9 replies

Hey Elisa, i think Bridget Mary Dawn flows together alot nicer. Good luck deciding! Kobie

Nessa_1989

Do u think these names are to weird Lock

Hey everyone Im ment to be having a gurl these are my four names i have to choose from 1. I-e...

5 replies

i wouldnt choose any of those names basically because they sound like they have been made up for the sake of being different, and ar...

Ria002

Ideas for baby shower! Lock

Hi everyone, I'm holding a baby shower for myself in late may (bubs due in August) and i want i...

1 reply

i had my baby shower on the first saturday of march this year. i wish i could've done it a bit later bcoz of the hot weather then. m...

mermaidsx3

wanting a STRONG boy name... Lock

I've just found out I'm expecting #2 and would really love to choose a boys name that is strong a...

9 replies

a strong name:Steele, a bit different but still easy to say