Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

mum3babies

Finding it so hard this time!!

Hey girs I am 16 weeks pregnant with number 3 and already have two girls. I am really struggling...

4 replies

Hello Roberta, Girlfriend told me to give you my bits as I have 4 beauty girls Mikayla Jayne, Erin Brooke, Georgina Demi and Hayli...

Logansmum

Boys Name

Hi there. We're expecting baby number two and have already used our fav boys name! (Logan Thoma...

5 replies

Love mannix, but I dont like "normal" names. I also like Calahni or Jarrah for boys.Like I said I dont like "normal". Good luck, hop...

Amber-87

We've picked names but what order???? Please help

Hey everyone. I am in the trying to conceive bub #2 atm as I want my little ones to be close inag...

3 replies

Hi, I'll give this a try I like Kailee Jade & Brieanna May As for boys, well they always seem to be harder to pick so here's wha...

Help with middle name for Mia

Hi I have Mia picked for my daughter due end Sept/oct . I have had this name picked for about 2 y...

4 replies

Hello, I'm one of those people who has a thing about a middle name being longer than the first - i know it's weird! What about som...

wat do you think of my names

HI TERE EVERYONE HOW ARE WE ALL GOING? I JUST WANTED TO NO WHAT YOU THINK OF MY NAMES GRA...

3 replies

Gracie is such a cute name for a little girl and Sebastian is very modern - i love them both!! bec xo

mum3babies

What do you think of this name for girl?

Sienna I really like it and hubby does too, and I think thats gonna be it!!! Any middle names t...

4 replies

Rose was the first name that came to my mind. Lovely name!

SaraG

Middle Name for a boy - Axle

Hi all, Firstly, what do people think of the name Axle? be as honest as you like I really li...

4 replies

Axle Rohan was a name I thought went nicely together.

melissag

Bounty Bags

Hi everyone I have been hearing alot about the bounty bags. But unfortunely the hospital that I ...

3 replies

The hospital I went to didn't give them out either but i called the Bounty tel no. (if you can't find it on the website go to Target...

sinastar

going crazy!!

I am not with my babys father anymore because of his indiscretions. I recently confronted him abo...

2 replies

I agree with "goingsolo". By hyphenating the name, people will know that the baby belongs to you, and as the child gets older, they ...

goingsolo

Middle name help

I have always loved the name Kaitlin and have wanted to call my baby that for years. I want it s...

2 replies

I think Kaitlin Rose sounds really lovely. Rose is such a great pick for a name I think. Jade goes well to, not keen on Danielle th...

camerons mum

middle name for Alex?????

Hi All I am due my 2nd bubs in sept we ahve chosen Emily Rose for a girl and we both like Alex f...

4 replies

Tell me to butt out, but just something to think about, incase someone else with a big mouth has not said it to you already..... I...

Amanda2M

girls names

I am looking for a nice girls name and middle name, not too common but not strange. 1st name perf...

10 replies

Some ideas.... Emily Rebecca Sussanah Maree Cristina Helene Kirsten Jade Stephanie Ann Ann-Maree Grace Isabel Georgina Kirrily Ava ...

SSDH

Need ideas for boy's names

We are expecting our 1st baby on July 5th and do not know the sex. We have girls names picked and...

1 reply

Hi Sheree, First off, congrats to you both... Dylan Sean is a very nice name, Ive always loved the name Dylan, here are a couple of ...

Middle name for Mitchell

I am expecting my 3rd child and that will make three boys for me. We have chosen Mitchell as his...

4 replies

Hi Jo I think Mitchell Bradley works well and both names go really nice together.

Middle name for Cohen?

Has anyone got any good ideas for a middle name for Cohen? I have Mitchell as a maybe

3 replies

Cohen Mitchell is very nice. Or perhaps..... Cohen Matthew Cohen Maxwell Cohen Bradley Cohen Thomas Cohen Alexander Cohen Henry Cohe...

Loo

Help with names

Hi, I am 7 1/2 month pregnant and hubby and I need some help as we can not come up with any names...

2 replies

Congatulations... Just a few Suggestions... GIRLS Tayelia, i love that name.... Kaelyn Aaralyn Kayli Maisy Bethanie Phoebe Buff...

IVF? Can anyone share some experiences?

Hi I’m new to this and this is my first time using this great site. I have had two miscarriages r...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
mummy_mia

Hubby wants to pick next name - HELP!

I chose the name of our first daughter - Ella Rose - as I had always loved that name... now hubby...

3 replies

Hi, My fiance chose the name of our daughter and he did a fantastic job. I was worried, but we settled on her picks the first name...

mummy love

we have picked a name

we have at long last picked a name for our baby who as we have been told is a boy, Tyler Anthony ...

1 reply

Oh they are lovely, good luck Ebony

wombat8

Middle Name for Elouise!

Hi How is everyone! I'm due with my first bub 17th Sept and have decided that if we have a lit...

6 replies

What about Elouise Claire?? I just said that cos it's my niece's name!

sinastar

surname blues..

I'm 36 weeks today & the father of my baby & I are in a quarrel about baby's surname. He wants ba...

1 reply

You both have to really think this through. My SIL has a son from a previous relationship and she gave him her partner's surname (ev...

Proud Mummy

Naming after parents- pls help!

Hellooo When I was pregnant, I wanted to name our baby girl after my mum... mum is Anna and I lik...

2 replies

I'd have to agree with Lachlan's mum (Prev. Poster). Don't tell the family what name you are thinking of until the baby is born. I...

Insanity

Name before TTC??

Hey all, We are currently talking about starting TTC#2.. But i was thinking that maybe we should ...

1 reply

There's nothing wrong with choosing a name now that you both like. Taylah Alexis is not a name that I'd choose only because there ar...

good_bub

What do u think?

Hi all just found out we pregnant, have had our names picked out since we started trying... they ...

3 replies

Congratulations. Ella Rose is a beautiful name. I also like the names Gabrielle, Elise and Elisabeth. Hannah is also lovely. How abo...

Angel5

middle name for Atlas

hi guys just wanna know some suggestions for a middle name for Atlas .......... Boge??? Its a ha...

3 replies

How about Atlas Andreas (strong and manly) Atlas Caley (brave warrior) Atlas Carl (strong, manly) Atlas Cole (warrior) Atlas Derron ...

last name dilema

Hey Everyone Ok well Im having a little girl in june and i can't decide whether she will have my...

3 replies

Bec, it sounds like you're unsure what kind of future you and your ex might have together and for this reason, I'd have to suggest t...

Proud.Mum.of.5

same names

Do you think its ok for the father and son to have the same name. I am 9 weeks pregnant and I al...

3 replies

hello I think thats cool naiming ur baby after the dad, but if you dont want that then you shouldn't do it cos it should really be...

Mikayla My Angel

Baby Suri

what do you all think of tom cruise and katie holmes calling their girl suri????? It sounds a bit...

6 replies

lol i didn't know it meant pickpocket in japanese, how weird. poor little baby! Bec xo

shola

Middle name from Stephanie

Hi there We're still in the deciding process for a middle name for our wee Stephanie. Surname Sy...

3 replies

Stephanie Jane Stephanie Anne Stephanie Jade Stephanie Grace Stephanie June Stephanie Rae Stephanie Mae

amba

middle name for Baylee??

Hey everyone, I'm really stuck thinking of a cool middle name for Baylee. Still unsure what sex ...

3 replies

how about Zara Alexis Sienna Georgia Elise Isabel

TW3

middle name for alexis

iam due with my 2nd child in only 15days an we still dont have a middle name for alexis ( we dont...

1 reply

Hey goodluck. Just a few suggestions Love the name Alexis! Alexis Skye Alexis Bree Alexis Jade Alexis Maree Alexis Elise Alexis Tia...

floss1974

Any suggestions for an urgent unique boys name!!!

Hi, I am due in the next couple of weeks and we have not really settled on a boys name. All we ...

21 replies

hi ! my sons name is RAIDEN JACOB he's 2 nd a half nw and i've still only heard it once and that was a lady i was talking to fro...

country baby names

hi there i was just wondering if any one had some nice country names out the. im a single mum to ...

7 replies

Well I think that Matilda sounds country!!! We called our son George, and it means 'Farmer' or 'Tiller of the soil'. Also Byron mean...

Mikayla My Angel

Choices Choices Choices

Hi all mums and mums to be I am due on the 1st of may with my 2nd but do not no the sex of bubs y...

7 replies

how about alyssa estelle I wanted this for my girl but ended up with Jessica marylinn

spelling?

Hi All, I have heard a girls name that I just love but am wondering what is the best way to spel...

3 replies

I think it's entirely up to the individual and your personal preference on the spelling - anything goes these days! I've only ever s...

Middle name for Isabella ???????

Hi Ya all... Anyone have a little girl called Isabella and wanna let me know the middle name you...

5 replies

Hi Megan My bubby is Isabella Iris-Ann Iris is after her great gran Ann is after both her grans. We had *Kate *Grace *Claire B...

Mummy 2 Two

Middle Name for Brooke

Hi everyone, my husband and I are expecting a little girl in August and really like the name Broo...

7 replies

hey there, What about Brooke Amelia or Brooke Andrea or Brooke Miranda or Brooke Morgan Ashley? Hope these help. Half way with 1s...

jacksheretoo

help he wants to use the same name!!

we have two girls..hannah and amber born two years apart we have this deal going..I pick the firs...

3 replies

What about Jaron? i would use it, but it is too close to my brothers name Jared. Also, Justin, Jeremy, Jaxon, Jacob. Maybe the simi...

mummy 2 dallas

cant decide on a name.......

hi i really like the name shari for a girl (no middle name picked out cause i cant think of one t...

2 replies

I can see your dilemma............... I have a friend whose daughters name is Shari-Ann. In a babys name book i have the meaning f...

What do you think of the name Jaecii Laraine?

What do you think of the name Jaecii? or different ways to spell it? im not sure!!

3 replies

I love it... sounds really cute, you could also spell it JAYCEY LARAYNE?