Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

goingsolo

opinion on my boys names please

I have shortlisted my names down to the following. Please share your thoughts / opinions on what...

9 replies

HEY NICE CHOICE IN NAMES! MY FAVE FROM YA LIST IS KEAGAN..... DONT HEAR IF IT TOO OFTEN BUT ITS ONE OF THOSE NAMES THAT WONT GET ...

melissa1983

new to this site!!!

Hello everyone, this is my first baby, which is a boy. I am naming him Sebastien.

3 replies

Hi Melissa, I love the name you have chosen. If this bub I am having is a boy we have also chosen Sebastian. I looked up if the d...

Help me choose which boy's name PLEASE

Hi everyone We still have 3 more weeks to go till we (hopefully) find out the sex of our bub. We...

13 replies

My vote is for Ryan or Nathan. My husband loves the name Max but I just can't warm up to it. I am due on the 9th July and if it'...

bundle2

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need advice on boys names

Hi everyone, I'm having a boy in Aug, I have some names picked out but my partner wants his name ...

5 replies

I think most of them go with Stephen, especially with a simple last name like Moore. I like Cooper, Ryan, Liam and Riley as first...

hayley-marie

baby girl name

hi i'm expecting my first baby in october and its a lil girl. i am stuck on names i like a couple...

6 replies

hi hayley hope theres named help you ok emily'ammie'kristie;lana'shamel'sky'jade'bella'taylor'bethany let me know how you went lisa

tina ann

Help choosing name

Hi everyone. My husband and i are having a little girl. I am 30 weeks pegnant and We are stuck o...

7 replies

I like Hayley Kathleen the best. Good luck...perhaps best to see what the baby looks like before making final decision. I can't re...

BeckyBaby

What is every1s opinion on my names?

Josey Annalise and Samuel james or Jessica Ruby and Bailey Robert. Please help me i am so undeci...

7 replies

Again, choice of names depend on surname, but I don't really like Josey Annalise as too many "S"'s., but do like both names independ...

BeckyBaby

What r your honest opinions about these boys names please?

My fiance and i are finding it hard to see eye to eye on boys names, what do u think of Bailey Ro...

3 replies

You should tell us your surname, then we can see how your chosen names "flow". I like the sound of "Robert Bailey", but depends on ...

Ashleesmum

What do you think of my boys names - honest opinions sought!

Hi We have recently found out we are having a boy (yippee) and have quite a few names we like bu...

7 replies

Hi, I really like Jacob. I think it sounds strong. Good luck in picking a name. Tina

jeseka

please help!!, i have middle names but no firsts!!

hi gals. i am having trouble finding names to go with my chosen middle names so if anyone can hel...

5 replies

How about Emersyn/Emerson Tayah Reese Tayah Charlize Tayah Althea Tayah Samira Tayah

jeseka

we cant agree

hi, we are expecting our second and my partner wont agree on any of the boys names that i like.A...

7 replies

Hi Jeseka, I am expecting baby number two and If we have a boy we have two names picked out. My Fav is - Cooper James My Hubby's -...

Proud Mummy

Joshua Leon OR Joshua Troy???

Hi all, Please help... cant decide, which name do you think sounds better? Joshua Leon OR Joshua ...

4 replies

Sorry to go against the flow but I prefer Joshua Troy. Good luck with your decision.

genna

Names

Hi all 1st time mum due in november... As I come from a big family and have 18 nieces and nephe...

4 replies

Hey there Genna. I havethe same problem as you up unitl last Friday. I have 28 nieces and nephues so it was...

Sasm

Which middle name for Finn ?

Hi Guys ! I am really having a hard time finding a middle name for the boys name Finn. We are no...

4 replies

Hi I like Finn James... sounds great!!! If wanting to use Dads name ! "Finn Colin James" Goodluck G

merlinmule12

Traditional English names?

Hi I'm from the UK, albeit a few years ago now. I am looking for a good traditional, but differe...

4 replies

Hi Helen All the best finding a name I thought it would be alot easier finding a name for my own bub than it has been!!!... I like...

canberramumof3

What do you all think of Malachi for a boy?

Hi all I would like your opinion, please be honest. What do you think of Malachi for a boy? Its a...

13 replies

hi, i love that name. i was going to name my baby that if it was a boy. i would spell it malakai though not with a c instead of a k....

Are my Names Weird?

hi girls, I have had a few comments that my baby names that i have chosen are a bit weird and so...

13 replies

Hey bec, The only advice I can give you on all your wonderfully ecclectic names is this. consider the child. My name is Keryn, pre...

ash & bub

Opinions wanted thanx

Hello Girls i could do with ur thoughts on baby boys name ive pick out ... Chayse Bradyn Nathan...

4 replies

I really like that name and i dont think that 3 names is too much at all in that case. As for baby showers, just go ahead and organ...

anitaluvsbabies

Need your brains Girls!!!

Hi everyone, I'm 14 weeks pregnant and we have started talking about names already! We want to b...

2 replies

For some other suggestions on names that can be shortened to Ellie or Allie, how about.... Gabrielle Elisabeth Alexandra Alicia

Kellz

Baby name sites?

Has anyone found a really good baby name site? I dont like the ones that u have to know the lette...

2 replies

Hey, I love www.babynameaddict.com it is really comprehensive with emphasis on accuracy of spelling and meanings etc... Great site!

Deonne

GOING OUT OF MY MIND

Hi ladies, i am currently 35 weeks pregers nad have had the boys name picked out for pritty much ...

4 replies

i love cassidy

GCEMum

can u help?

My husband and I really like the name Layla for a girl, but we're not sure on how we would spell ...

3 replies

Firstly I like the name you have chosen. Secondly, as for the spelling I think you need to have the 'Y' in her name. Without the y...

same names (different mum)

Hi, I have an interesting one for you all! My partner has a son from previous marriage whereas ...

3 replies

Hi, I find that a bit odd and i would say absolutely not if i was in your position. Good luck, i hope you can get it sorted out soon.

pinky

boys names

thankyou to everyone who suggested names. my husband and I were having big problems choosing a na...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
~*Sammie*~

Dislike...

Just out of curiosity.... I want to know... What everyones LEAST favourite name is or names are??...

3 replies

Boys - Oscar, Angus, Ian Girls - Kelly, Tegan, Tracey

mumof3littlemen

BABY SHILOH... angelina jolie and brad pitt

hmmmm just another weird mane to add to the list hey girls? news just out is angelina jolie and b...

1 reply

i love that name, i think it was a Neil Diamond song years back wasn't it? (Shilo) i do know a girl called Shiloh . i don't think th...

BeckyBaby

Which names do u think r better?

Hi please give me your my opinion on my girlz names! Josey Annalise or Jessica Ruby? Thnx 4 ur ti...

6 replies

Personally i like Jessica Ruby but then again i'm one of the weird ones who like the idea of the 2nd name being shorter than the fir...

sam20

need girly girl names !!!!!!!! plz help

hey i'm due in 12 weeks and org i had called her Shaianne dekoda but my partner doesn't like it ...

7 replies

Hi! Congrats! Im due to have a little Princess too! Here are the names my partner and i were deciding from... Sienna Tahi Shana ...

mummy1300

Middle name for Hannah

does anyone have any suggestions on this? i have no idea manda xx

5 replies

Hannah Barbara! hehe Kidding darl, I like: Hannah Chantelle Hannah Michelle Hannah Danielle

What do you think?..........

I have so far chosen Ryder for my boys name just wondering what other people think of this name?

5 replies

Ryder is a name which is uncommon. I know Kate Hudson (Goldie Hawn's daughter) likes the name as that's the name of her little boy.

melissag

Having bad dreams

Hello every one. Even though Im only 23 weeks but the last few days I have been having bad dream...

3 replies

hey there i can say just about everyone has vivid dreams, esp towards the end of pregnancy. believe me i had some extremly weird and...

mum2missh&m

Your oppinion please!

I have thoughts of Emma Elaine if its a girl or Nickolas Scott for a boy. Plea...

2 replies

Your names are gorgeous especially Emma Elaine! All the Best Take Care Luv Becky

mummyof1

girls name sorted, but boys?? I need help:)

Hey girls ( and some men!!), My hubby and i have decided to use FAMILY names for our unborn. Bu...

2 replies

I just love the names Emily and Matilda. I like the sound of Maxwell (Max) Gregory Potts for a boy. Congratulations and all the bes...

goingsolo

Please vote on my middle name

I have got it down to two names and I really cant decide. I know in the end it is my choice. I ...

9 replies

Hello, I like Kaitlin Paige i think it is a really pretty name. Hope you can make a decision. Good lock!

mamabear

Dogs name too...

Hi everyone, I have a bit of a problem. My husband and I really like the name Jake and would lik...

2 replies

Hi Mamabear, Do you like the name Jacob? If so maybe you could call the bub Jacob and shorten it to Jake. This means initially yo...

zacharysmum

have a girls name picked need boys

I have a 5 year old son called Zachary, and we are expecting another child in July, we have chose...

3 replies

When I thought I was going to have a boy I was going to name it Keanu. I love that name!

BeckyBaby

Is it just me?

Is it just me or is it so hard to choose boys names bcoz there rnt as many nice ones as girls nam...

2 replies

Here's some ideas/a selection of manly boys names Luke Damon Nathan Rhys Ryan Samuel Harry Marcus Rohan Jacob Callum Hamish Lewis Ma...

Crazy~NESS

Confusion Plus!!

Hubby and I have chosen a few names that we like but are not sure which ones to use and which way...

4 replies

I too am unsure if Sharae is pronounced Sheree, or SHAR-RAY. I like Natalee Sharae better and then you have the more difficult prono...

BeckyBaby

Hi what does every1 think of my names?

Hi i am undecided on names but have chosen Jessica Ruby and Bailey Robert Please tell...

2 replies

I really like Jessica and Bailey as names. Both were immediately off my list because I have two of each already taken by friends an...

jeseka101

mY NAMES

hi i just wanted some ideas for girls names, i really want Charlotte 'Charli' Jay but my boyfrien...

2 replies

Congratulations I know this is sneakey. When my sister had her baby. They said baby has undecided name. She had taken an envelope a...