Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Binda

mother inlaw is big on naming MY baby after her side of the family help Lock

Help this is my first baby and im not even 3 months pregnant yet and my mother in law really want...

5 replies

I agree with the others - get her to write a list. I wasn't pressured by anyone to name our baby after whichever side of the family...

Princess~Leia

Such a hard decision! have decided but dont know how to spell - do you like the spelling? Lock

Hey peoples, We have struggled to pick a name from the very begining. We both did like Miah Kiesh...

7 replies

Hi there. I don't like it spelt Teeana or Tiauna at all. I would be cautious of using Tyana as it may get mispronounced (Tye-ana)...

MummytoWill&Ollie.

What do you all think? Lock

Hi, I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant with my 2nd child. Hubby and I have chosen our names already ...

4 replies

Hi Clare, I think that your names are just lovely. You have chosen well. Good luck with the pregnancy. Wish you well. Tina

Cab007

How should i spell it ??? Lock

Hi. My baby girl is due in 12 days and my husband and i have chosen the name Madison Fay. I was ...

3 replies

Hello, I think I prefer Maddison but Madison is cute too. If you do choose Madison I wouldn't worry about how the form of the name...

yummymummy04

A name staring with M... Help! Lock

Hi all I need suggestions for a name starting with M. Nothing that sounds like someone my age (ie...

11 replies

i love Mariah for a girl

Proud Mummy

Period after birth Lock

Hi there, I know this is not the best topic, but others might have similar things on their mind. ...

3 replies

hi, i know its a bit of a late reply but i got my period 5 months after my 1st dd birth....she was breastfeed for 2 years. my peri...

mummy_mia

Rylee Jane Lock

Girlfriend just gave birth this morning and named her lil girl Rylee Jane... cuuuuuuuuuute!

1 reply

Very cute and unique, i like the spelling too

naidaiz

Girls name - what do you think? Lock

Just found out we are having a girl .. what do you think of the name we have picked out so far? ...

4 replies

I think its a great name. Good Luck!!!! Tina

cazlions

anyone legally changed childs surname? Lock

hi all was wondering if anybody has legally changed their childs surname and how to go about it?...

2 replies

not too sure but my sister changed her sons name after her divorce it was a bit of a hassle getting the ex to...

nanidelle

Laird Grayson Lock

Hey everyone, Just want to get your brutally honest opinion of this boys name... Laird Grayson ...

5 replies

Arghhh, I can't say I like the name. Just giving you an honest opinion. I think of lard, as in fat when I say it. Not my choice but...

how would you spell it? Lock

I'm going to name my little girl Taylor when she is born, hopefully in 13 days time. I need to kn...

4 replies

I like Tayla or Taylah .... although i believe Taylor is the original way of spelling it. I think no matter which way you go you'll ...

mummyof1

MY names needs your votes!!!! Lock

Hi girls, ok, i have short listed my boys names, but hubby dislikes them all but in another breat...

14 replies

They are all great names but my fave would have to be Ethan....followed closely by Ashton (love it shortened to Ash)! good luck x

KatKatKat

Need Advice about last name _urgently_ Lock

hey all, wont tell you all the details, just yet.. im in a relationship and its not so ...

5 replies

hi thought i would share my experience.... i let my oldest sons father walk all over me and he didnt want my son to have my last nam...

good_bub

Boys names starting with....... Lock

Hi all i am just over 13 weeks preg and i have a girls names and i did have a boys name which was...

2 replies

hi am lisa what about kyle ,corey,cameron let me know how you go ok bye lisa

Craig or Ian Lock

Hi all we are having a little boy and we want to use one of my partners names, first or m...

3 replies

Hi krissy Harley Craig would get my vote, but they are both great names. All the best Ree

jo78

Middle name to go with Brooke. Lock

Hi! Well i finally had my baby girl, and we decided to call her Brooke. We just can't think of a...

4 replies

First name that came to my head was: Brooke Adelle Simpson Brooke Sienna Simpson Brooke McKenzie Simpson Brooke Olivia Simpson Broo...

middle name needed Lock

Hi everyone, We are having trouble choosing a middle name for our daughter to be due in 4 weeks...

3 replies

Hey I think Taya Rose sounds great!!!

opinions please Lock

Hi I am new here and have 3 and a half weeks to go till I am due. I am having a girl and have pic...

3 replies

Taya Nicole gets my vote. I think Taya Amara sounds too much like the first name Tamara and looks like that when you see it together...

Proud Mummy

Middle names for Joshua & Leon?? Lock

Hi everone Do you kow any nice middle names for 'Joshua' & 'Leon'?

4 replies

Hi proud mummy, If we have a boy he will be called Joshua as well. My husband's name is Scott and because of family tradition we a...

aibrera

Ideas for names really stuck!!! Lock

At the moment I am only 12wks i know i have got a while yet but i am really stuck and haven't com...

2 replies

Hi Corryn, Hayley Rose is a suggestion that i was going for if i was having a girl but ive since discovered that i wont be needing ...

jadles2

need advice Lock

Hey everyone, Just need some help what does every reackon having Ki or Ky as a middle name for ...

2 replies

Works for me, go with it.

Please help me find a Boys name Lock

Hi Guys, I am struggling really bad with a boys names.. Please HELP!! I want something that is n...

4 replies

hi! I really love Sebastian Tobias for a boy. I'm sure the perfect name will come to you . Good Luck Megs

Kate84

Only one on the list Lock

The only name that my partner and i both like so far is Aleathea (for short - Thea, Alea, Ally) ...

3 replies

I've never heard of that name but I think it's great to name your baby something unique if you love it. You could also shorten it...

Nanna

What do u think of boys middle name GAUTIER? Lock

Hi all I really love French names and a name I saw was Gautier! I really like the sound of Leon ...

5 replies

It's okay. Anyway, it doesn't really matter what the middle name is really as you only really use your middle name on official docs,...

mamabear

Your Opinions Please... Lock

Riley James or Jake William What do you think? For a girl we have decided on Charlotte ...

4 replies

Hiya! My lil one is going to be Riley James if we have a boy! Jake William is also a gorgeous name tho! Good Luck Megs

Dakota

my Daughters name to be Lock

I am having a cs on the 19th of June and the midwife told me my name wasnt really being fair to t...

11 replies

I think your names are great...I'm assuming that the midwife was referring to naming her Joyce after her grandma wasn't fair??? Tha...

Nanna

Do u know any French boys names?? Lock

Hello all, Do you know any nice French boys names? So far I know Pierre Jean-Claude Jean-Paul Leo...

3 replies

some sugetions are Javier Jean-Luc Marcel Maurice Pascal Arnaud Christien Olivier Darcy Julian Michel Jasper Sinclair T...

mum3babies

Family doesnt like the name we picked! Lock

We finally agreed on a girls name, which is Sienna (no middle name yet). I am from Brazil and ov...

8 replies

Hi Roberta, I agree with some of the other posts. Sienna is absolutely beautiful for a name and I love it! I am not telling ANYONE w...

*Ange*

Honest opinions on these girls names please???!!!! Lock

Hi there Bubs is due on the 19th June and wanted your opions on these girls names: Jessica Chlo...

4 replies

my sons name is joshua and his middle name is jackson. everyone always comments on how they love it. only there is and actor of daws...

good_bub

Got boys name tossing up with girls names Lock

Hi all i think i have put a name thread in hug*ies somewhere under something lol.. but we have ch...

3 replies

HANNAH GRACE gets my vote............. so pretty! Good luck

ShazDeac

Help - 5 weeks to go - name ideas Lock

Hi All Starting to panic a little. Due in 5 weeks with first bub and have a girls name we love, b...

3 replies

Hi shaz! Wow.... 5 weeks to go... not long now. Bet your excited! How bout: Gracie Jayde Deacon Gracie Tione Deacon Gracie Rose ...

BeckyBaby

What would be a good middle name? Lock

What is every1s opinion on a middle name 4 Josey? Thank u for helping me! and every1 Take care!! ...

3 replies

Josey Louisa Josey Elisabeth Josey Minette Josey Gabrielle

Names that rhyme with Jody Lock

Was wondering what names anyone can come up with that rhyme with Jody? Or names that end in an 'e...

5 replies

Here's a real mixed bag! I might think of some more. GIRLS Casey Daisy Dee Demi Emily Gracie Honey Jolie Josie Leonie Lynley Macey ...

goingsolo

Does anyone know... Lock

After my earlier posting about name meanings I have been wondering if anyone knows of a website w...

1 reply

Sorry dnt think i can help but wouldnt it be cool if u could rate it .... i have bn told bout numerology each letter has a number & ...

goingsolo

How much does a names meaning affect choice Lock

I am still undecided but have 3 names that are standing out on my list more than the others. Ho...

3 replies

Hi, i think Caleb is a really gr8 boys name and i found that in hebrew it means "The Devoted one" on Babynames.com.au. But still the...

melodydamom

hi i am finding it hard to find a girls name my bf an i both like any suggestions? Lock

hi i like anya,rebecca, vanessa, valerie, jessica, marissa, angelica,chloe, abbie. my bf likes c...

1 reply

hi there, this is my honest opinion, i really like all the names you have picked except for valerie and i dont really like the nam...

Kristi

Grier? Lock

What do you all think of Grier for a girls name? I saw it today and thought "Oh, i like that" N...

4 replies

Hi Kristi, My mother in law would be in love with you for choosing that name.. Her name is Greer. We just found out I am almost 8 ...

nanidelle

Isla Phoenix Lock

Hey Guys, As some of you know I am TTC # 2 and am pretty certain of my boys name (Finn Grayson) ...

4 replies

Hi Elle, I love the name Isla Phoenix.. I love you unusual names like that.. I like the name Memphis.. Which can be used for Eith...

Mum of 3 little men & 1 little princess

Not sure what to name 4th baby Lock

OMG thought this was hard enough with the first 3 its getting harder don't know how Mums of 6 or ...

8 replies

OMG Taralee!!! I also have a Lachlan and a Jaidyn!! But my third son is Dylan...lol Jodie.... not sure if you had the theme going...

jamiemum2-2:)

Is it wrong? Lock

Hi all, My husband and I are expecting our first baby at the end of August, a baby girl. Anyway ...

6 replies

Id still use the name anyway. Theres no reason why you shouldnt. Its not as if your using the entire name the same, so id use it...