Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

Bubba22014

Help needed with boy names please

Hi everyone. Hubby and I are expecting a little boy in a few months time. We already have a gor...

5 replies

Xander, Chase, Grayson, Jagger....?

~TJK Mum ~

Names that go with Tobey

So I'm currently only 6 weeks, and to keep me from going insane waiting for my first scan, I...

5 replies

Thanks rissy84! Any other girls names you love?

Jess.xO

opinons please, due in 10 days!

We've decided on the name Ava, just not quite sure on how too spell it! We like lee as a mid...

3 replies

Ava Lee is perfect! Short, sweet & easy to spell!

Apples&Oranges

A little help ladies.....

Sooo we/I had a name picked out for my little boy due this month, and now DP has decided he doesn...

10 replies

Taine/Tayne, Rory, Tristan, Benji, Lachlan, Hayden, Clarke, Chase, Ieuan, Nixon, Declan, Tane (pronounced Tar-nay), Luca, Dalton, Di...

Shannen_Macdonald

Baby girl name

Leah Jade Sione Alyssa Jade Sione Jayda _____ Sione (Not sure on a middle name) What one is best?

6 replies

Jayda Lee Sione sounds really nice but they are all nice!

Sendtokathy

Cooper Jack or Jackson Liam?

hello, we are having a brother for Lachlan John on Monday (induced) and I am soooo stuck for a na...

2 replies

I really like Logan but I get what u mean about being close to Lachlan?! I prefer Cooper over Jackson? Cooper Will would be my choi...

my3tombliboos

please vote! final list

Ok baby girl is due any day now brother and sister are kobee james and keeley jean middle name wi...

6 replies

I'd stick with the K's....so Kenzie or Kasey ( tho I still love Kalani ) Although I love Lylah! (I'd spell, it Lila...

Junto twins

Twin boys options- would value your opinion

Hi ladies, we are having fraternal twin boys and have settled in two names we like. They are not ...

10 replies

I don't mind Matteo but not a fan of Hector?? Maybe Matteo & Harrison (nn Matty & Harry) or Matteo & Diego or Matt...

Millnco

Camilla likes Stella, Nikita or Natalia. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

7 replies

I love Nikita! Other suggestions ~ Dakota Luella Good luck deciding!

Frogado

10 days to go - NO NAMES!!! Help!

I have 10 days to go with our second child. Our first daughter is named Eva Giselle. We love the ...

14 replies

I do believe I have just seen your photo in the local paper - congrats

Unusual Girl Names??

I thought it would be easy thinking of another girl name so before the scan I spent all my time p...

55 replies

Hi i have a 19yr old daughter named Emmachay, her middle name is Elizabeth after my late mother, who never got to see her granddaugh...

How did you choose baby's middle name?

Do you want something unique uncommon and French? Scarlett Dior sounds nice .... Dior means &quo...

19 replies

We love the name Scarlett. It suits our little girl so much... Scarlett Sophie & her little sister is Elora Adele. Both names su...

Jolly_Jo

Sister for Lila

We are having another baby girl and looking for a name that will go well with her sister's L...

8 replies

Thanks for all the great suggestions I'm loving Emelia / Emiliana, I also really like Miranda, but what nicknames would go with...

KaiPsMummy

Top 3 girls names

Just another name page:) what are your 3 top girls names?

17 replies

Valerie, Poppy ,or Daisy I could name a thousand daughters, but sons - sheesh-

Short boys middle name

Blake Joel Ray

1 reply

Luis Rhys Beau Levi Jack Eli Gray Marc Grant Abel Drew Cruz Alec River Knox Nash Will Hugh Deon Pierce

Wendy101

Do you like Flynn? Is it common or not?

I like it, think its becoming more popular but i have personally not met anyone with the name.

6 replies

I love the name Flynn. I personally don't know of any.

CazPayton

Carole likes Scarlett, Harper or Georgiana. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

5 replies

I love Harper and Audrey.

MummyLee2

Need a first name for middle name Noah

Really want Noah as a middle name but stuck on first name ideas. I like Edison, but Edison Noah d...

6 replies

Fair enough but saying that our Noah gets called Noah not No My sister tried saying NoNo when he was born & I pulled her up as ...

Shannen_Macdonald

Baby girl name heeeeeeeelp due in 4weeks

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourit...

7 replies

For those who liked the name Aleah: Do you think "Aleah" is good spelling pronounced "Ah-leah"? We chose that ...

JEagle

When you decided on a name did you...

Keep it a secret or tell everyone? I'm just curious as to what others have done. I'm 2...

24 replies

I think Alexander Caleb sounds good together. Skubs, I Like Nathan. I prefer Nathaniel just to be a bit more different and then s...

CJMc

Do Aurelia and Isla work as sibling names?

Just wondering what people think? Not sure if it sounds odd with both ending in "a". ...

2 replies

I love the name Frances as in Frankie - that's my pick. Frankie and Isla. Oh and both my girls names end in a, not an issue f...

Shannen_Macdonald

Help me choose a baby girl name :)

I love Aria and Elsie. Followed by Lily and Ava, but they are very popular. I have Amarli which i...

5 replies

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favourites. But I need your help to choos...

Ashton eli's mum

Help with boys names please :)

hi, i'm new here with an almost 16 month old and a baby boy due in 5 weeks. I really need h...

6 replies

Thank you so much for all your suggestions. Funnily enough neither of us are fans of Xander but it is definitely a good idea. We...

Sendtokathy

Little brother for Lachlan John

Help please! I'm really really stuck for a boys name and I'm expecting his arrival in ...

8 replies

Haha that is funny. We both must have good taste

Yecartt

Leila, Layla or Laila

Help! We love this name but I am worried about the pronunciation. I want it to sound like Lay-l...

5 replies

I have a friend called Leila and it is pronounced Lay-la

Shannonhunt

Girls Name Help

I have 11 weeks till bub no#2 arrives. We had Everly Winter picked up till this week due to 4 Eve...

8 replies

I also like Winter, Everly and Milla (pronounced Mill-a rather than Mee la) Everly Winter is a really pretty combo

msmumma

when did you go into labor with each child?

Hi laddies, I am sure this has been done and i have done a bit of research on it, but i just wa...

13 replies

Shazzler wrote: 2nd labour was way worse pain wise than my first smile I have heard this a lot, even my little sister said that h...

Sendtokathy

help with boys names

hi everyone, I have a son Lachlan John and another on the way... and I'm struggling to find ...

8 replies

oh, I like Nathan because I love the shortened Nate. I'll run that one by hubby. thanks

*Mum2B*

How would you spell Euan/Ewan?

It looks like DH and I have finally made a decision on a boys name, Euan/Ewan. I'm intereste...

10 replies

vkw wrote: *Mum2B* wrote: Thanks PAIRS, you have expressed my concerns perfectly. DH prefers the spelling Euan, which takes after hi...

Angstewart26

3rd baby name ideas to go with Summer & Finn?

We're expecting our 3rd child in May and are stuck for a boys name opption to go with our da...

7 replies

Jardan sounds like the French word for garden to me!? More suggestions ~ Jory Jobe Ryker Rylan Rory Koby Cole Dane Kaden Landon Ma...

What's your fave?

Eva reminds me of wall-e's girlfriend I think I like Eve better

8 replies

Can I vote just Evie?? I would pick Eva out of those 3 though! Ava is way too popular for me & Eve is too 'Adam & Eve&...

Sabien for our boy?

This is why lots of people keep their choice to themselves. If you and hubby agree then go for it.

7 replies

I like Seth the best out of those 2! Seth Sabien would work?? Or Seth Logan Seth Tobias Seth Ryder Seth Jaxon Seth Corbin Seth Ma...

~Mel A~

Give me your top 5...

...boys names. We're running out of time! So I thought we'd narrowed it down but now ...

17 replies

Ryder Leo Jaxon Jaii Noah

How would you...

you - lay- lee

4 replies

It's pronounced Yul-lily.

JCbella

How popular is the girls name Aria really?

We are getting very close to the arrival of our little princess and I really like the name Aria b...

10 replies

My daughter is just about to turn 3 and is Ariah, we met 1 Aria last year when we were camping and she was 3 then, we love the name ...

Beautiful Baby

Middle Name Help Please

Ok so we have decided on the name for a boy, and have chosen a girls name but are unsure of a mid...

6 replies

Elodie Georgia sounds perfect to me! Beautiful! Otherwise Elodie Jasmine comes to mind first! Good luck deciding!

happymumma:)

We've narrowed it down to 3!

Sadie, Quinn or Ada... What's your fave?

8 replies

Quinn for sure! Sadie will always be "the cleaning lady" to me, & I'm not a fan of Ada...I prefer Ava or Eva! W...

Rebecca_Willis

Rebecca likes . What do you think?

1 reply

April Louise is beautiful!

Lucy_Ant

boys name help- what do you think??

Hi, We are expecting bub #3 in September and are a bit stuck for boys names. If we have a girl s...

8 replies

Evie is adorable!! I really like Brock too!! Max, Isla &......... Cody Nate Nash Cory Brody Rory Dean Beau Kye Kade Sorry if ...

flowergirl1

Rafferty for a girl...?

Hullo ladies, while searching for baby names I just come across 'Rafferty' but then was...

4 replies

Sorry not a fan as reminds me of the baby food too! It sounds quite masculine to me too...like Rafe?? At the same time if u love it ...