Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Names

courtly

A different perspective.

I was just wanting to know other peoples thoughts about adding a Y to the names Jade and Grace (J...

29 replies

Yes we're still very much in agreement with the boys name. But we also agree that we need to figure out a couple of other names...

Letitia_x

Need baby boys names please

Just found out I'm having a boy can anyone give me any ideas of first and middle names or e...

2 replies

Thank you that's lots of names

Mummy of boys

Looking for Opinions!!! Really need some help :)

We just found out we are having our second boy and can't agree on a name. Our first son is ...

10 replies

Ohh, really like the suggestion of Rafferty My ds3 has a Rafferty in his class. (gets Rafi mostly) My ds1 has a name similar soun...

Danielle_1986

cant decide on a name...please help

So we are trying to decide on a baby girls name. I want to have Tracey as the middle name in memo...

5 replies

Thank you ladies I really appreciate your help. I really like Aria and hubby likes Summer so I guess we will have to wait until she...

Clverfurth

Complete my sibset - Ann@belle, Edw@rd, Lucy and ...

Hi, Our 4th baby is due shortly. Our kids names are Ann@belle Charlotte Edw@rd Willi@m Lucy Be@...

6 replies

Clverfurth wrote: Hi, Our 4th baby is due shortly. Our kids names are Ann@belle Charlotte Edw@rd Willi@m Lucy Be@trice We don...

Rachelw87

Rachel likes Xander, Zaine or Lorenz. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

1 reply

That's your short list???! Haha wow you have some deciding to do. I have a Xander & everyone comments what a great name it ...

LittleBambino

Boys name help!

I like names that are known, easy to spell & not too popular. Any suggestions?? Boys names a...

4 replies

I didn't read the suggestions, but I like. Lincoln Rylan Taj Flynn Leo Heath Luca Joel Elijah

Bridget79

Middle name help

Hi I'm currently pregnant with a little girl and we have decided to name her Hazel after my ...

6 replies

Thank you for all the suggestions. There are so many lovely combos there. Just have to get my partner to agree to one. Some of my ...

JJ2710

Sibling name for Pippa

Hi, We are expecting our second daughter and im struggling with finding the right name for her. M...

8 replies

I think Esther is lovely. Other names that are similar style to Esther are Miriam Lenora Ruth Alice Rose Etta Adeline Cordelia Deli...

Mamalovexoxoxox

Girls Names help please :-)

Hiya, I am pregnant with baby number 2- we dont know what we are having but have some boys names ...

4 replies

Aaww thank you! Am off for a repeat scan tommorow as they couldnt get all the info needed last time so really hoping all is well! L...

montessorimama

Callan

What are your thoughts on the name Callan?

6 replies

Love it! Spunky, easy to spell & not too popular!

jkingswood91

last name arguement

Hi All, having trouble deciding on the last name of my tiwns due in september/october. I would li...

9 replies

From a teachers perspective, save yourself and your kids the hassle and have the same name as them. When notes to parents that are a...

Tara_jane

Thoughts of the name Primrose for a girl

Hello ladies , I am due to have a baby girl in 3 months. I am wanting to know peoples thoughts on...

7 replies

I don't like it. My name is Rose and that's bad enough. Just think about when she is a teen and then a women. Cute for a b...

Chantelle_Goodwin

Strong baby boys names??

Hubby and I have agreed on a girls name (easily) 'Luca Madeline' But do not even like o...

4 replies

I like Luca for a boys name too, or Luke. Hugh Hugo Lewis Cohen Ryan Rylan Jace

Shannonhunt

Baby Name Dilemma

Hi All I am less than 2 weeks to my due date and hubby and I have finally agreed on a name for ou...

5 replies

Id still use it.. If i had my heart set on the name nothing would make me change my mind..

Kristyshae85

Help! Uncommon Girl names

Hi, I'm currently 21 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, I have two boys and am expecting a baby gir...

6 replies

There are all beautiful names, I have friends with Tilly, Shenae, Amarli and my niece is Everley, I'm also trying to stay away ...

GKA206

Name opinions / suggestions

We are still nowhere even close to having a name short list, but the following are some that we&#...

5 replies

I love Milla thats what we have picked for our lil bub due 1 week Also love Aria For a boy Ronan would be my fav off list so loving ...

CJMc

still struggling with girls names

Hi I think I am sorted for boys names but still really struggling for a girl. Can you comment whi...

12 replies

The first or last name go best. Don't like Betty :/

Carrieg79

Carrie likes Haydon, Cassandra or Ethan. What do you think?

I've searched through Huggies' Baby Names and I've finally shortlisted my favour...

3 replies

Boys I like Ethan and Jackson, oh and James. Girls I like Courtney and Kayla.

hannah_c

A little sister for Eamon

We have a son called Eamon (pronounced Ay-min) and a little girl on the way. We haven't set...

9 replies

well our little girl was born on Sunday and we named her Caoimhe after all - yes, we have had to spell it for everyone. DS aged 2 l...

Blessedwithone

Reagan - boy or girls name?

Hi ladies, I'm trying to change my attitude and start being more positive about this pregna...

16 replies

I would guess girl if I saw it. I think because it reminds me of the name Tegan (sp?!) But I guess it could be unisex. Wouldn'...

Tessi_Mae

Boys name that starts with B

Hi there we are looking for a boys name that stars with B at the moment we like Beau and Bodie...

27 replies

Bump!

Leahjessieharris

Help please!?

We have been struggling to think of boys names, we wanted something a little unusual/ uncommon an...

7 replies

Bump!

Jane.Doe.

Too out there?

Now I'm definitely one to like fairly mainstream and 'top 200' names (over unheard...

15 replies

Thank you ladies! I'm really starting to lose confidence in the name and am finding myself waking up during the night worryin...

scarletvee

First Name for Natasha

We plan on using Natasha as a middle name for our baby girl. Would love sugesstions for a good fi...

1 reply

Nass Era Nalie

Zinkles

Pretty girly-girl names

DH and I are having trouble coming up with names. We can't really agree on anything. We have...

19 replies

You could try Tiffany Anny Isabela Anita Benita

Kerriebailey13

what do you think of these baby girl names

Wanting advice/opinions and rankings on these baby names why/why not you like or dont like the na...

11 replies

Lola Rose, Delilah Grace, Violet Avery, Indigo Eve (indie) Sadie jade I agree to swap the middle names for some ; Lola Jade and Sad...

Jane.Doe.

How popular is Archer, really?

I'm due to have Baby #2 next month and am very fond of the name Archer, if we have a boy. T...

12 replies

I have seen Archer in movies. But i don't think this name is so common.

Tirinatirikatene

Stuck on a name...

So we have a list of 8 names, but for some reason thats been as short as we can get it for the pa...

12 replies

Some really good names on here already! As long as we avoid things like North West!!! I have written some rules for how to name a c...

Mummy of boys

Help!!! Stuck for names!!!

Hi I am pregnant with our second and can't find a name that we LOVE!.. We need a name that s...

4 replies

For boys you can try Brad Jasper Jhon Ryder Leonardo Hudson Trey For girls you can try Tiffany Sara Blake

montessorimama

Help!

Wanting some suggestions on my list please =] Girls - Isadora Mae/Isadora Maeleigh Odessa Capr...

10 replies

For girls name my vote will go for Aurora Mae. For boys name i think Rylan Blake would be best.

walnutandpeanut

Middle name for Tate?

Hi, we are considering the name Tate for our baby boy but stuck on middle name ideas. Any suggest...

7 replies

Definately Tate spelling! Love it but I may be biased as so close to Nate!? Lol Tate Will Tate Jaxon Tate Kaden Tate Ryder Tate L...

Kookaiiz

Need your opinions, is this name to close to my daughters name?

I'm due in 2wks!! And for ages I had the name Reidyn picked. Pronounced Ree-den.(Pregnant wi...

18 replies

Just to throw you a curve ball, I read it as Ry-den. Don't know why, just popped into my head... I too think the others are too...

Zinkles

How would you pronounce this name?

If you saw this written down, how would you pronounce it? DH really likes this name, but I'...

7 replies

I would've said Ell-own like 'alone'?? I like the other spelling suggestions Ellonie/Eleni! Or I'd spell it Ello...

DF changed his mind :(

This happened to me too and I started getting annoyed so I said this is the short list, unless yo...

13 replies

You'll know the name when you see her. Just please remember that naming a child is not about expressing your creativity and a n...

Pinkie Pie

My Baby Name Thread *We've Chosen!*

I've found those websites that help you search baby names are crapola. Help me brainstorm id...

25 replies

Lovely names pinkie! Especially love Kate alyssa, that sounds just beautiful. I think you'll be using benji Noah though Have...

Johnnypetersonnn

Boy name- Ethan?!

Hi moms and dads, I would like to know what do you think about the name Hayden. We are expecting ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
Purple shoes

Middle name for Luca?

Hi we are about to have boy #4 and have settled on Luca for a name but can't find a middle ...

New no replies Be the first to reply »
CJMc

Girls names - help!

Hi Everyone Not having much luck with any of the baby name websites and find real people have bet...

10 replies

Your naming style seems to be classic/old fashioned names, nice Sorry for any double-ups haven't read all responses. Mabel E...

Cristinamouraassis

Cristina likes Axel, Seth or Samuel. What do you think?

8 replies

In order of preference ~ 1. Seth 2. Tristan 3. Axel 4. Sam (I prefer just Sam!) & sorry but not a fan of Arthur at all?! Good...