Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Waht do you think ...? Rss

Hi, I'm not due until February but just after your opinions on having 2 kids both starting with the same initial. We have Jaida, and if this one's a boy, we really like Jett. Do you think it's too much of a tongue twister?

Also ... while you're here, what do you think of the names Lacy Blu for a girl & either Jett or Levi for a boy? I have quite a few boys names on our list but we're struggling to come up with unique girls names ... if you know of any, I'd love to hear them!

Appreciate your thoughts!
Thanks

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

Hi, I dont think it's to much, Jett is a great name i also love Levi, nice choices !!! As for girls names i to was stuck for a different name, I loved Milli & Tallula but we ended up calling her Lilla ( Lil-la which is unique as i have never heard of another Lilla) Ava is also nice, you can always play around with names and change the first letter to come up with something different(eg.charli could be jarli) could be a little fun and who knows you may get the perfect name that way smile Nikki

hey jaidas mum,
how far along are u now? very happy for u!! i am 6 weeks on sat it feels like its been forever, cant wait to hit 12 weeks!!
n e way, i love love love jett!!!
i tink i am having a boy this time and im so stuck for boys names.
heres a few girls i can think of off the top of my head..
we have Jorjah, who was supposed to be Jaylah but we changed it when she came out.
Indiana
Talia
Imogen
Paige
Armani

for boys i dont really have any.. i love unusual names but im really stumped!
my girlfriends like
Dante and
Cruiz

i have always liked jaiden and zaine but i want something more unusual..

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

Hi,

I'm due in jan 06 and im finding it hard this time to come up with names,my other two children are called Ashley and Kiarra.I love the name Levi.I have Ella or Mikayla,Chloe picked out for this baby but my partners not to keen on any of them. I would not have a clue 4 a boys name.My 4yr old daughter wants to call the baby Skye and my 5yr old boy wants to call tha baby Issac.
I also like unique names if u find any more let me know.

regards,
kelly

mum of 3,qld

Hi

I know quite a few people how have named their kids starting with the same letter.

My oldest friend has 3 children, Jayden, Jamie & Jordon and I went to school with a guy who had his name starting with the same letter as the rest of his siblings and there were heaps.... If I can remember correctly there was Bjorn, Bianca, Boyyd, Bookie there was another one but I can't remember what it was.

Regards
Ando

mummaof3

Hi Kirsty (Jaidasmum24), I am due on 7th Feb 06, with our 2nd. I think its fine having two names with the same letter. They sound good together too. I wanted to ask you what the meaning for Jaida's name was? I love it. We have boys names picked already, but we're stuck on girls names, so i have been looking around on these posts and have come across a few. I used to love the name Jade or Jayde, but our last name is Gray and I don't think Jade Gray would be too good if they related it to 2 colours, but liked Jaida (my hairdressers neice is Jayda). I'm usually quiet about announcing names around family too early etc, but on here its great to get feedback.

The only girls name i can only think of usings is Natahlia (nat-tahlia) as Tahlia has become too popular. As our first Daughter is Danika we want another different name too. But don't want people to get stuck on both names!

But its easier for boys, we had Dylan picked with first pregnancy (means man of the ocean etc). But know we know too many people's kids named it. So we like Jarred, Gareth, and Hunter as the middlename.

Does anyone carry on the dad's name as the middle name? We didn't know if we should or not?

Would love to hear what others think? Hope all is going well with everyone!

Karen, FNQ, Danika (May 03), Jarrad ( Feb 06), Ama

hi jaidas mum

I love the name of your girl smile

I also love the names you have picked, all of them.

the boys name we considered:

Leevi (I love this name our DD would have been this if she was a boy)
Noah (our DS name)
Brock
Jett
Nashawn (my DP loves this)
Thaine
Blaze
Darian

Girl names:

Jazelle
Jorja
Mackala (our DD name)

Alanna,VIC DD 030503 DS1 290605 & DS2 040407