Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Sienna - Is it too common now?

Sienna - Is it too common now? Rss

Hi all

I am 24 weeks pregnant with bub #2. I don't know the sex but I still love the name Sienna which is what I had picked out last time if I had a girl. I'm unsure about using it now as it seems like it's becoming a bit overused. What is everyone's opinion please? The full name would probably be Sienna Jewell.

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

Hi Mell!! How r u!!

ok well i LOVE sienna!!! I think its a really nice name, but part of me does think its very common. But having said that, i think if u love the name dont worry about it!!!

AKA Chante

A week ago I would have said it's not overly common, but on Saturday alone I met 3 Sienna's!!! So yes it is quite popular at the moment. But I agree that if you love it, use it. Doesn't matter if it's popular - the world is a HUGE place!
I've never met any Sienna's, and I think Sienna Jewell is really nice!!
thanks for the replies. Geez it's hard to know now when someone's replied now that you don't get emailed!!! I thought the old forum was a bit more user friendly...

ds3yrs dd2yrs ds9mths

Go for it...Sienna is a beautiful name. One of my friends has a Sienna, and until then I had not heard it being used alot.

Snugglepot and Cuddlepie!!

I think if you like a name that much use it, as someone else said it's a big world out there.
I know what you mean about not getting email notification anymore i liked that feature of the old forum.
Good luck with your decision

2 gorgeous boys Tylar & Jailon

I think if you like a name that much use it, as someone else said it's a big world out there.
I know what you mean about not getting email notification anymore i liked that feature of the old forum.

No I dont think its too common - I think its really beautiful xx

Its on our list smile

it wasnt common when we used it almost 5yrs ago.. now its getting a little silly.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Sign in to follow this topic