Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

its a BOY Lock Rss

Hi, we just found out we are having another boy (well at least thats highly likely...lol)....
Anyway our first son is Named Jai David and we are wanting shorter names like Jai for the second bub....

Anyone suggest some names?

Thanks
Emma

Mum to Jai and Chase!

Hi Emma

Congratulations.....when are you due?

Have you thought of Zac, Josh, Nic, Jon, Ben. I'm sure there is plenty more just can't think of them at the moment.

Let us know what you decided to call him.

Take care

Trudie

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Hi Trudie...

I am due on the 30th August...this time they didnt put my dates back 2 weeks...yay!!!

Thanks for you names....hubby likes Zac but I like a little more unusual names....not sure exactly what though, it was hard enough to decide on Jai!! lol

Cheers
Em

Mum to Jai and Chase!

How about Noah or Abe....both not too popular but very nice names.

If I think of more I will continue to post them.

Take care
Trudie

Robert (31 Jan 04) & Jeremy (7 Dec 05 @30 weeks)

Noah is a gorgeous name

how about kian (pronounced either key-arne or Ky-anne) or cade or damon or blaine?. Im naming my next one (provided its a boy) Cohen Blake

just some ideas though

TRINA, ZANE (both 22) imogen 12.11.04, Eden 23.11.

I really like Noel, Joel, Ty, Cory
Hi emma,
Congratulations... how do you pronounce your first sons name? We have decided to call our little boy Jye due in June but cant find the meaning anywhere so was wondering if it was the same.

leeds
Hello!

Congrats on expecting your 2nd little man!

We wanted an unusual name for our little boy as our last name is Jones (a little too common!). So we came up with SETH.

I was a little unsure at first as I thought it would be too harsh for a baby. His middle name is Elijah which can be shortened to ELI if you like that name.

Wish us luck because now we have to find another name to measure up, baby #2 is due in Nov 05 & we're not sure about any names!

Keep Well & Good Luck!

CJ, SJ 3/03, AJ 11/05, PJ 4/08

Hi Emma,

For something different...how about Jett? It is becoming quite popular!
I love it, but my sister has it as a favourite for when she has kids, so I cant pinch it!! LOL.

Good luck! smile .

Tina, mum to Jake, Tylah & Jayden smile

Sign in to follow this topic