Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Just wondering what others think??????

Just wondering what others think?????? Rss

Hi everyone i was just wondering what other people think on some baby names i have choosen? I hate asking my families opinion because they all have their own ideas on names and my partner and i are not together. Here are the names i like (by the way i am having a boy) Rhylee, Kurt, Joredin and Haidin. I would love to hear what any one else thinks of these please.
Love me

Michelle, WA, Rhylee 15 months bubs due sep!!!

Hi
I like Rhylee & i really like the way you've spelt it! smile

Carlie, 3 girls 12/02/98,05/08/03 & 06/08/05

i like all those names but prefer the regular spelling

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I think Haidin is a great boys name. I know what you're talking about when it comes to family. My hubby and I were considering Crispin for our new one (a boy), but mum in law laughed at it, and after that I don't even like discussing names with anyone but hubby. Even friends are hard to speak to because if you mention a name their opinion comes into it and it shouldn't. Well anyway good luck, and I hope the right name comes along!!!

Emma, 2 boys 1 on the way and still smiling

I like Haidin. It is a name that I am thinking of as well if I have a boy. It is a different name but not too different and I like different names. The only problem that he would have with the name is everyone trying to spell it. i know I had problems with people spelling my name and they still do to this day. I used to not like it but now I do because it is different to the others.

Jaime, QLD (Bree 28/03/02), (Bub#2 20/07/05)

i also like haidin.Its also what we were thinking of but went with simelar(Jaydhen).
I want haidin if i have a boy i had it picked out for my first, but my fiance hates it ,
I like it spelt Hayden though......

Rochelle, mother of 2

Hi, I love Rhylee ... great spelling and not as common as Jordan and Hayden.

Good luck with everything!

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

Hi, I love Rhylee ... great spelling! and not quite as common as the others.

Good luck with everything!

Jaida (6), Ameli (2) & Lacey (2mths) - SA

Sign in to follow this topic