Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

boys names harder? Lock Rss

I have a 9 month old baby girl and while I was pregnant with her I had a whole list of names. Now I am hav ing a boy and I can't think of one? All the boys names either seem very plain or too out there and hippiyish. Anyone have any suggestions for something in between? Help!

VIC, 23, 10mth baby & epecting 2nd

Hi
I am due in two weeks and dont know the sex, and also have had alot of trouble with boys names. Here are a few ideas

Harvey
Tye (my nephews name)
Austin
Mason
Henry

I think if we have a boy it will be harry, harris or henry - will just wait and see.

Goodluck

Shaz, WA, 24/7/06

This is what I can think of at the moment and I am not sure if this is the kind of thing that you were thinking but here goes.......

Harry
Charlie
Lewis/Louie
Jacob
Travis
Sam
Bailey
Zane
Casper
Felix
Finn
Jett
Jude
Oscar
Oliver (shortened to Ollie?)
Max

Hope this helps,
Good luck

Mummy to Joe and Maggie

hi miss26,

last week i found out i am having a girl but before that we were having a lot of difficulty coming up with a boys name we agreed on. DH is a teacher so has taught a lot of naughty lil boys before and many names remind him of them!! but here is a few of the names i really like for boys. hope it helps;

zale
ayden
levi

congratulations on the boy on the way! hope your pregnancy is going well. take care.

naomi - girl due 27 nov

maya sian 2/12/06, ethan zane 26/6/09

Thanks for your suggestions everyone. Do you think it's easier for guys to think up boys names and us girls to think up girls names because we have thought about what kind of name we would have liked to have?

Just a thought.

VIC, 23, 10mth baby & epecting 2nd

Hi, I have 3 children, 2 girls and now a lovely little 9 month old boy. When my DH and I tried to come up with names for a boy we found it really hard as we assumed we would probably be blessed with another little girl.

We ended up shortlisting some boys names just in case.

We chose Makyah (pronounced Ma-ky-ah) Jordan but the others were:

Zane
Kylan
Hunter
Rylah

These may be a little bit hippyish for your liking but you never know what might take your fancy when you say it out aloud with your surname.

Good Luck and congratulations.

Keelarna

Jen, NSW, Mum of 3

Sign in to follow this topic