Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Girl name not ending in a??

Girl name not ending in a?? Rss

Hello all.

I am due in 8 weeks with a little girl and love the names Anais, Anouk, Belle and Iris, but due to our surname would prefer not to use names starting with an A. Also my DD is Ivy and I'm worried Ivy and Iris will be too similar (two I's, two plant names...but what do you think??)

Any suggestions for more names similar to the above? Middle name will probably be Marguerite after a family member (although she was always called Peggy...but can't find a first name that would go with Peggy as a middle name??).

I seem to prefer names that don't end with an A and are a bit unusual. All ideas very welcome!

I like Anouk ????

How about

Violet Peggy
Annalise Peggy
Harriet Peggy

Or if you go with Margurite

Poppy Margurite
Eloise Margurite
Hazel Margurite
Dolly Margurite

Marsh_Jess wrote:
Hello all.

I am due in 8 weeks with a little girl and love the names Anais, Anouk, Belle and Iris, but due to our surname would prefer not to use names starting with an A. Also my DD is Ivy and I'm worried Ivy and Iris will be too similar (two I's, two plant names...but what do you think??)

Any suggestions for more names similar to the above? Middle name will probably be Marguerite after a family member (although she was always called Peggy...but can't find a first name that would go with Peggy as a middle name??).

I seem to prefer names that don't end with an A and are a bit unusual. All ideas very welcome!

How about one of these - Adelaide, Daphne, Penelope, Beatrice or Erin?
Sage
Lacey
Macy
Everly
Josie
Bridie
Matisse
Poppy
Neve
Esther
Sign in to follow this topic