But I keep finding other names I like:

Eva / evelyn / evie
Ivy
Eden
Olive

But I do still like Ella, Mia

Too many nice names for girls!
Similar taste!

Dd is Lilah, but my strong second was Evelyn/Evie. Olivia, Jocelyn/Josie and phoebe were also on my list. I was also playing around with Lilly or Layla.
Funnily enough, when we told some friends about her birth, they misheard Lilah for violet, which I also like.

I agree that there is so many pretty girls names out there.

Ooo I love Violet & Lila!
Lila Violet or Violet Lila sound beautiful!
I also love Leila, Lani & Lexi!
Good luck deciding! smile

Alyla smile

I like Lyla and would use Eve with nn Evie (was my top name until sil used something very similar).. I see a lot of people giving the name Evie these days but for me it kind of ruins the elegance of the name.

I like Ivy (was on my list also),

we'll be using Olivia when our bub finally arrives, so similar to your pick of Olive which i like also.

I think all your names are really nice, Violet and Eden are prob my least fave of the lot

such a personal preference though are names. good luck deciding.
My nieces name is Violet and I love her to bits, so I'm a fan of the name!! smile Funnily enough, my sister-in-law also really loved Lila (but my brother said no as it reminded him of "lilo" and he said he didn't want to think of his daughter as a pool toy!).

Ivy and Eden are beautiful too. You're right - too many lovely girls names around! Much harder to find boys names!
Thanks so much everyone smile

What order do you like most to least: Violet, Ivy, Eva/Evie, Lila/Lyla

Thanks xx
Violet, Lyla, Evie, Ivy.

Violet
Lila (although I love Leila even more!?)
Ivy
Evie
Eva
Good luck deciding smile

Thanks smile
Violet is my fav, followed by Eva, Evie, Lyla and then Ivy.
Sign in to follow this topic