Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Pregnant with son #3. Help with boys names please

Pregnant with son #3. Help with boys names please Rss

Just noticed the two boys you have already also have another sequence they end in M, then N, follow sequence and end in O? You'd have L, K, ?J?, then M, N, ?O? Jono? Jethro? Judo? Jydo? Jedo?

Jyro - I like this one. Pyro - you'd have KLMNOP then.

Mama Smurf wrote:
Just noticed the two boys you have already also have another sequence they end in M, then N, follow sequence and end in O? You'd have L, K, ?J?, then M, N, ?O? Jono? Jethro? Judo? Jydo? Jedo?

Jyro - I like this one. Pyro - you'd have KLMNOP then.

Haha that's true I didn't see that sequence til you pointed it out smile
Hey it's a hard decision. I am pregnant with boy 4 due Oct. Like you have a few girl names I would have loved to use. My boys so far are Bailey, Isaac and Logan. We have a few to choose from for number 4 luckily. I had to go through the baby name book again though as the names we had left over after boy 3 I didn't really like anymore. I go through the book and write down all the names I like then my husband goes through my list and crosses off the names he doesn't like. Every time we went through the list you would find another name to cross off. We got down to 6 names and had 6 to choose from when I went into hospital each time. We don't like to choose until we see bubs born but this time around I only like a few names so will be really hard to choose.
sarahjl wrote:
Hey it's a hard decision. I am pregnant with boy 4 due Oct. Like you have a few girl names I would have loved to use. My boys so far are Bailey, Isaac and Logan. We have a few to choose from for number 4 luckily. I had to go through the baby name book again though as the names we had left over after boy 3 I didn't really like anymore. I go through the book and write down all the names I like then my husband goes through my list and crosses off the names he doesn't like. Every time we went through the list you would find another name to cross off. We got down to 6 names and had 6 to choose from when I went into hospital each time. We don't like to choose until we see bubs born but this time around I only like a few names so will be really hard to choose.

I like your boys' names. We do a similar strategy to you except we've had times when all the names are crossed off my list lol. Either the names are already taken by close friends and family (lots of boys) or my husband is a teacher & many names remind him of certain students smile.
When I see Liam and Kyan, for some reason I think a W name would fit well with these, either starting with W, like Wade, or with a W in it, like Owen.
Wade, Warwick, Wendell, Wyatt, Wesley, Woodrow, Waylon
Owen, Ewan, Irwin, Harrow

Any help?
Sign in to follow this topic