Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Honest opinions on the name Azahra

Honest opinions on the name Azahra Rss

Hi im after people's honest opinions on the name Azahra for a girl.

Thanks smile
Not seen it before. I have a friend Azariah (as in chamberlan)

Not a fan sorry, but your child so use whatever name you want.

It's different and she will be constantly correcting how it's pronounced and spelt. If that doesn't bother you, stick with that name.
Mmmm not too sure what I think of it. But, it is your choice in the end.
PAIRS wrote:
It's different and she will be constantly correcting how it's pronounced and spelt. If that doesn't bother you, stick with that name.

+1

I don't love or hate the name. I prefer Zara or Zahli.
Its complicated and over the top. She will be needing to spell it out every time she needs to fill in paperwork or phone conversations. Inconvenient.
You'll sound silly shouting it across the shops.
I really like it, I love different names so go for it!
It is a unusual name I like azarhia better maybe spelled differently but is also a nice name only problem is the child might have problems pronouncing it and spelling it ????
Jenzylee wrote:
Its complicated and over the top. She will be needing to spell it out every time she needs to fill in paperwork or phone conversations. Inconvenient.
You'll sound silly shouting it across the shops.

Really lol it's not that complicated it's ah-zara. It's basically Zara with an a at the start it's not that hard and over the top jeez
Tamykka_94 wrote:
It is a unusual name I like azarhia better maybe spelled differently but is also a nice name only problem is the child might have problems pronouncing it and spelling it ????

I like azahria but people keep referring to azariah chamberlan
Sign in to follow this topic