Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

L Rss

I do like his name I think Levi fits him better though. Sounds silly because I believe kids grow into their names too. Or maybe it's because I've liked Levi for years I feel like I have a better connection with him calling that over the name his dad picked? I don't know but I never envisioned myself stressing over a baby's name 6 weeks after they were born. Had we of waited a day before naming him I think he would have been a Levi from the start.

I also don't like the way Kobi looks against our other kid's names.
Yay for Levi! Now if only I could get my hubby to love the name Levi!? wink
I'm glad you've made the decision so it's one less thing u have to worry about!
Take care smile

before I had my son me and his dad sat down and wrote all the names in both our families because I didn't wont the baby to have a name from any family. he was meant to be Cody but a nurse asked me his name and I said Dylan that was his middle name all the family knew if a boy he would be Cody but I never changed it back her is Dylan Cody now.
I was the same with DS #2 as my partner chose the name and he knew I hated it. When he did it. It took a while to get used to and now the little dude is 2.5 years old and I can't imagine him being anything else. It took me 6 months or so to even use the name but everything is all good now. Good luck.
Sign in to follow this topic