Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Baby #4 needs a name, help!

Baby #4 needs a name, help! Rss

We have just found out that we are expecting our third boy, and we're stumped on boy names!!! We like boy names that are strong but uncommon, but nothing that would be hard to read/pronounce.
We had Raine picked as a girl's middle name, unsure if we should still use it? DH suggested maybe Memphis Raine (as i've always loved the name memphis) but not sure how many people are going to make the "Gone in 60 seconds" connection? hehehe tongue

Our other children are Ebony-Rose, Dominic Eli and Sebastian Drayce. any suggestions for first/middle/both names appreciated!

Well, my brother is Dominic, and our dad is Reuben Pearce so that has to be my suggestion for a first and/or middle name.
Congratulations! smile

sway_xoxo wrote:
We have just found out that we are expecting our third boy, and we're stumped on boy names!!! We like boy names that are strong but uncommon, but nothing that would be hard to read/pronounce.
We had Raine picked as a girl's middle name, unsure if we should still use it? DH suggested maybe Memphis Raine (as i've always loved the name memphis) but not sure how many people are going to make the "Gone in 60 seconds" connection? hehehe tongue

Our other children are Ebony-Rose, Dominic Eli and Sebastian Drayce. any suggestions for first/middle/both names appreciated!

I love the name Memphis. I have a little cousin (boy) called that.
Anthony
Alexander (common but still beautiful)
Wyatt
Hamish
Nathan
Zachariah
Ronan
Scott
Gideon
Tate
Avery (GREAT name for boys')
Aubrey (another GREAT name on a boy)
Tate
Declan
Isaac
Sebastian
Maddox
Colin
Dominic
Ryker
Micah
McKenzie
Madison
Harris
Laurence
Johannes
Maxwell
Louis
Xavier (French pronunciation GZA-VEE-AY)
Marlon
Dean
Wolfgang
Arthur
Leonardo
Orlando
Freddie
Elliott
Paul
Hunter
Kaden
Aiden

BabyNamesCube.com
I'm still trying to play around with middle names, can't think of any lol, we typically go for 1 syllable though.. what's your nephew's middle name bumblebee27? lol

lots of nice names on that list (including dominic and sebastian, my other boy's names lol) heaps that i love but friends have already used! sad makes it hard lol.. like, I like the name Vincent (vinnie) but my friend from high school named her baby that

I know the feeling...we're struggling to name our 3rd boy too!?
I really like Memphis but Raine is too feminine for me!?
The first name that came to mind was Nathaniel (nn Nate!)
Nathaniel Memphis sounds awesome or Hudson??
Good luck deciding! smile

What about the middle name Ry?
I liked the idea of Ry! until i said it with our surname "Hyde" and realised it was a bit tounge-twistery lol, bugger!

Oh, well I guess when you do take your last name into consideration, it does rule it out.... smile
Sign in to follow this topic