Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

a poll! Lock Rss

I like Eva Willow best!!
Not much a fan of Jyla, have you thought about Jada Willow which is similar.
I like Jy for a boy but prefer it spelt Jye smile
Jye Mason
Jye Bentley
Jye Benjamin
I like Eden Willow and Jy but I don't like Cruz at all!

Eva Willow

I dont like Jyla because I know you want it pronounced J-eye-la but I read it as Jayla. I had never heard of Jy or Jyla before your postings. I would hate to have a name that I would have to pronounce or spell all the time for the rest of my life.

Good luck!

I like Eden Willow. Its a lovely name.

Some MN suggestions for Jy;

Jy Lucas
Jy Oliver
Jy Cooper
Jy Aiden
Jy Matthew
Love Eva Willow. For Jy Cruz, would the Cruz be pronounced 'Cruise' Or 'Cruth' or another way? I like the 'Cruth' way but not the 'Cruise' way. And I like the way of spelling Jy, Jai. Even though people would probably think it's pronounced 'Jay', I would rather the 'Jai' spelling. But the names and spelling are entirely your choice as it is your baby, so I hope I haven't offended you at all. smile

I Love Eva Willow & Jy Cruz!
I love Eden. Willow goes with it beautifully, but I'm not a big fan of the name myself.

Not liking Jy or Cruz, sorry. But they do go nicely together too.

3 girls are enough...the shop is now shut!

i like eden willow and i like jy too but spelt jye not a big fan of cruz though sorry
LOVE Eva Willow for a girl. Jy Cruz is a cool name! But I would probably spell it Jye or Jai, just so it has 3 letters smile

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

Thanks for the feedback girls! Much appreciated. Tonight dh is getting the hard word put on him - this pregnant mumma wants to name her bubba! smile

I'm going to be different I really like jyla willow because it's different and very unique smile
Eden willow is beautiful too grin
I like jai but not to sure on Cruz though

Thanks for the feedback girls! Much appreciated. Tonight dh is getting the hard word put on him - this pregnant mumma wants to name her bubba! smile

Eden Willow definately
I like Jy - but prefer the Jai spelling (but yep people would probably pronounce it Jay)

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Sign in to follow this topic