Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Alexis Lock Rss

Hi
I am due next week and still haven't decided on a name. My hubby and kids really like Alexis. I don't mind it but don't love it (or any other name). What do you think? I like that it isn't very popular.
My other kids are Joshua, Tahlia and Natalie.

Hi
I am due next week and still haven't decided on a name. My hubby and kids really like Alexis. I don't mind it but don't love it (or any other name). What do you think? I like that it isn't very popular.
My other kids are Joshua, Tahlia and Natalie.

I think it sounds nice with your other kids names.
I feel your pain, i'm due in 3 weeks with another girl and we cant decide on a name, there's nothig that stands out for me and DH just doesnt wanna think about it LOL!
Love it! It's one of my favourite names; only reason it wasn't on my shortlist is because my surname begins with S so obviously it wouldn't flow well.
love it !!! im pregnant with number 3 and if its a girls that gonna be her name
We've picked two girls and two boys names, and Alexis is one of ours as well. smile
I loved the name - and chose it for my daughter. Since she was born I have noticed it more then ever before but in saying that I have only met one other person with the name.
The real love of the name was that Lexi was a nickname.
Thanks ladies. I'm just not 100% on any name so that is why I have my doubts. I love the nickname Lexi too saerie.faerie and I know that she would get called that 90% of the time.
Love Alexis.. when my bubs is born Alexis will be her middle name!
Love it & looove the nickname Lexi even more! smile

Sign in to follow this topic