Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby boy name Lock Rss

Hi, we are expecting a baby boy in two weeks. We are thinking about 3 names, but cannot decide on the one. Joseph has to be the middle name.

Names:
Lucas Joseph
Samuel Joseph
Thomas Joseph

Thanks.
Lucas flows nicely with Joseph smile

First we had Each Other, Then we had You, Now we have Everything

I think the complete opposite, i dont think Lucus sounds good with Joseph at all, it rhymes a little too much. My pick would be Samuel.
Pick what you guys like the best smile

Jess 28yrs, 5yr old daughter, 8 month old son and 20 weeks pregnant.

Lucas Joseph smile

I'm with Macca - Don't like Lucas Joseph - sounds like you got your words mixed up somehow when I say it (I do like the sound of LJ though if that means anything!) - I love Samuel Joseph

[img]

My brother is called Thomas Joseph! I really like the name Thomas and it isn't really common at the moment (I'm a teacher so have a thing about how many kids there will be with the same name in their class smile ).
I like Lucas Joseph smile
I like Lucas Joseph too. My son is named Lucas, his middle name is Steven.
Congratulations!

If hubby and i have a boy we will be naming him Joseph after my fathers name and middle name my father in laws name.

But out of your list i really like

Lucas Joseph

but i would put

Luca Joseph

or Joseph Luca : )

Hi, we are expecting a baby boy in two weeks. We are thinking about 3 names, but cannot decide on the one. Joseph has to be the middle name.

Names:
Lucas Joseph
Samuel Joseph
Thomas Joseph

Thanks.
Thomas smile

http://babynamelover.wordpress.com/

Names:
Lucas Joseph
Samuel Joseph
Thomas Joseph

Thanks.

Hi
Samuel

Names:
Lucas Joseph
Samuel Joseph
Thomas Joseph

Thanks.

I like the name Lucas,
but think Samuel Joseph flows better.
Good luck smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Sign in to follow this topic