Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. french boys names needed and opions

french boys names needed and opions Rss

me and my partner pierre and me Natalie-Rose are both french but i come from n.z origanly and Pierre from german but love to have all french names any help would be much thanked

we so far have Edgardo meaning victorious warrior

n.nordstrand

hi there, in the baby name book im reading it has byron which i think is really nice. but the name you have is really nice too. your partner has a really nice name aswell.there are some really good websites out there and books so keep looking and keep thinking.8)

natasha jayde - 1-1-05 ttc #2 end ong this year

Hi Natalie,

My baby name book also sorts names into nationalities. These are my favourites from the french boys list:

Adrien - the dark one or man from the sea
Fabien - the bean grower
Henri - ruler of the home
Julien - youthful, or born in july
Louis - a famous warrior
Lucien - light
Marc - relates to mars, god of war
Thierry - smooth and polished

Good luck!
hi natalie,
try going to babynames.com
you can get a whole selection here.
i am french canadian, but my name is jennie.
my grand father's name was Lucien.
but here are some suggestions:
ARMANDE
DANNIELL - GOD IS MY JUDGE
JACQUES - FROM JACOB
LEROY - KING
LUCIEN - BRIGHT LIGHT
PASCAL - EASTER CHILD
RENE - REBORN

but the site is worth looking at.
jennie
Hi Natalie
Fabien is a beautiful boys name.
Edgardo is not bad..

Have you decided yet ?

8 month old

Hi Natalie-Rose

Here are a few more boy names for you:

Javier
Jean-Luc
Marcel
Maurice
Pascal
Arnaud
Christien
Olivier
Darcy
Julian
Michel
Jasper
Sinclair
Travis
Yannick
Campbell
Alexandre
Remy
Thiery

Good luck with your choice! I think French names are beautiful and you cant really go wrong!

Cheers
M2G

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

My husband is Belgian and I am Australian so we are trying to identify names that fit into both languages.

I am still trying to get my husband to look through the book to list names that he likes and then we can match our lists to try to decide on a couple of name options.

I was given a book that lists various versions of names, including french, dutch, german etc which may help in trying to make a decision.

The book is called "50,000 Baby names from around the world", Bruce Lansky.

Maybe this will help.

Best of luck.

Leonie, QLD, expecting 1st baby

hi!

believe it or not, i read through this whole post and moved on 3 or 4, before finally remembering that my 1st son's name is french!!! i don't usually associate it with being french unless someone questions the spelling, i usually just think of it as and describe it as "the name of the 4th musketeer"!!!
....my son's name is ...."D'ARTAGNAN"
i LOVE it! very curious to the meaning, though, as i have visited plenty of sites and looked through dozens of baby naming books, but as yet am still to discover the meaning...? :}

3 boy bundles of joy under 6, qld

Hi Natalie

A French name i know of is Ramon its french for raymond but im not sure what the meanning of it is
happy to help
Angel
Sign in to follow this topic