Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Whats a name u had never heard of????

Whats a name u had never heard of???? Rss

I am searching for that name one I have never heard of that is perfect.
A few I have heard but not sold on are
Zarie
Marize
Aynie.
After a girls name.
SO DIFFERENT
But not wierd.
My name is Quin and its diff but not wacky

Mumma of 3.

The girls names that I love are:

Ziva
Indigo
Xanthe (Zan-thee)

DP didn't like any of them but I still think they're gorgeous!

xx

I have an Ariellah smile Had never heard of it before she was born and its just perfect smile

I was the same as you wanted something that another child at school wouldnt have smile love unique names
I heard Orianthe the other day - looks like bit of a combo between Oriana and Xanthe.

Xani (my sister's middle name) can pronounce it Ex-ar-nee or Zarnee - have never heard anyone else with it
Arlo/Ahlo
Satinay - tree
Tayahn - was going to be my sister's first name, have never heard of another
Syntra - only know of one and she is 35! lol
Inari

will have a think on some more for you

[Edited on 21/11/2009]
You are looking for modern/invented/unique?

Neveah- lol just kidding tongue

Autry
Brylin
Ceja
Dianthe
Edana
Fayla
Gemelle
Hollyn
Iola
Jewelisa
Kaya
Lycoris
Mikaylie
Niva
Orabella
Pahana
Quinta
Ryah
Sunay
Tecla
Umeko
Veda
Wrenna
Xeve
Yolanda
Zahirah

http://babynamelover.wordpress.com
A name i heard that is not very common ,but i am sure there are a few is MATTISE.like the artist.i think this is very pretty for a girl.
Is it just girls names you're after?? Some not so common in Australia, have some international inspiration for you smile

AFRICAN
Esha
Nasha
Iisha
Naandi

ARABIC
Jamila
Kadira
Sabira ** love this one smile
Safia
Zaida

WELSH
Aneira
Eleri

GREEK
Aster
Halia
Kasia
Melia

SWEDISH
Tove
Lovisa

INDIAN
Bala
Anala
Radha
Before we had Tannah, I'd never heard her name before, although have since seen it once or twice.

For our new daughter, we were going to name her Kessa, which I'd also never heard before, but ended up naming her Jamisyn.

While living in England I meet a french lady named Anjou (pronounced Anyou) I have never come across this before and neither has she!

Posted by: ibsy
A name i heard that is not very common ,but i am sure there are a few is MATTISE.like the artist.i think this is very pretty for a girl.

I love the name Matisse for a girl (hubby's not too keen - we have polar opposite tastes)

I also came across the name Aquinnah the other day - I love it (once again hubby doesn't)
a name i had never heard of, but still unsure about. is. Wiley... It is a boy name, and at first i thought they were saying Riley, but nope. Wiley. It dfoes grow on you , it just didnt jump out at me..
If DS#4 was a girl I wanted to use one of these names: Brynleigh, Elleigha (Elle & Leah put together)& Mahleah (Ma-Leah)
Sign in to follow this topic