1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. what other name goes with aaron

what other name goes with aaron Rss

Hi everyone,
I am due in eight weeks with our
third baby, and we have picked aaron for a boys name but, My husband and I do not know what goes with it

If any one has any ideas please can you send them to ashley72@tpg.com.au ATT: Amanda

Thank for your help

Amanda Hickman
Hi Amanda,

The first name that popped into my head when i read your post was.... Aaron James.

Just thought i would share that with you,

Tepe

DD5, DS3, DS lost to SIDS at 6mths & DD6m

I thought of James as well!!

A friend of mine recently had a little boy called Aaron and his middle name was Luke which I also think sounds nice.

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

depends anything goes with aaron.

then it depends how "original" or "different" you want the name

how "long" or "short"

if you want it to be a "family" name

depends on so much... like syllables (cant spell cant be bothered changing it not feeling 100%yet)

there are lots to think about, do you like any bands with names, or band members, any tv shows, there are so many names out there

thomas, matthew, james, simon, steven, stefan, blake, ethan, cohen, bennett, benjamin, william, liam, kian, kyan there are sooo many

there are lots of sites.

go to a search engine (www.alltheweb.com, www.yahoo.com, www.google.com) and search for baby boy names...

good luck

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

I like Aaron Michael or Aaron Thomas.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Hi Amanda,

My husband's name is Aaron Douglas Davies - I think Douglas suits him - so we even carried this middle name to our son - Hamish Douglas Davies.

Good Luck smile

Deb

Deb, Edmonton, Hamish 26/03/03 Toby 16/03/05

I think your Husband should be glad that he wasn't born this decade, though, because his initials are ADD! Has he realised this? I don't know if that's the best initials for a baby these days! It's a shame because Douglas is a strong, manly name. Please don't take offence to my bizarre sense of humour - it just made me have a little giggle. Hamish Douglas Davies sounds lovely. I like the sound of a middle and first or last names having the same first letter. My eldest son is Jarred James.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Hi

My husbands name is Grant Aaron. I don't know if it sounds great the other way around but I think it is a nice combination.

Good Luck, it is so hard choosing names!

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

Narelle

How sweet you suggesting Bennett as a name

*well chuffed*

Steph smile

Steph VIC Mummy to one gorgeous boy

OMG!! as soon as i read the post, the first name that popped into my head was aaron james too!! How bizarre is that?

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

Sign in to follow this topic