Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. strange spelling of kids names.

strange spelling of kids names. Rss

Hello Eilishsmummy, It hard not to take your comments personally when you make such statements as

"i really dont think the world is gonna end cuz you cant put a childs name on a brush... i mean really ladies."

How this statement came across is that we are a bunch of air heads who are so self centred we cant see for ourselves their are major problems occuring in the world. It came across as all we cared about was finding a hair brush was all we needed in our lifes to make us happy. It was as though you were saying "get a life".

That to me is personal. Yes you have a right to an opinion, as do we. Thats what this is all about. We deared to say something you didnt read properly and decided to make this personal. We never wrote anything nasty until your personal comments were made.

You dont know us or what our personal opinions are on the world events, history past or present and I didnt think that was what this site is all about anyway.

To each their own but no one has the right to be offensive and if someone tells you they find your comments that way that certainly does not make them "silly".

Good luck.
sorry if you found it offensive i said what i thought and if that offended you or anyone else i didnt mean to. i say what i think and i cant help that its the person i am. i am BIG enough to say im sorry.

it is my opinion and mine alone it dont bother me if you or anyone else dont agree.

as i suggested IF you cant get your childs name on anything its not hard to put it on there. Transferable letters are easy enough...

thats all i have to say at this moment cant think of any thing else.

it couldnt have been to offensive... the moderator posted it (or allowed the message to go through)

narelle

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Hi Narelle what is so wrong with the name Sarah I've been called that all my life and never had a problem with it.

Sarah, NSW Joshua born 4.07.04, due 29.03.06

Hi Sarah

My niece is named Sarah and I think it is a beautiful name.

I don't want to speak on Narelle's behalf but I don't think she meant that it was a bad name - just a common one.

M2G

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

i like the name sarah and i tried to think of a common name to use as an example but that was the only one i could come up with. i have a niece and a cousin and my fiance has a cousin also named sarah.

i didnt say it was terrible horrible or whatever i just meant it was common and we (my fiance and i) wanted something someone had never really heard of before.

everyone always is so touchy

i aint trying to juimp down your throats, i am not trying to insult you or hurt you in any way.

THIS IS JUST MY OPINION which you and i and everyone else who breathes on the planet has the right to be able to voice.

(dont take that to heart either that isnt meant to be nasty its just the only way i could say that)

thanks

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

Sign in to follow this topic