Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

opinions required! Lock Rss

2 weeks to go and the father and I have finally sat down and short listed names.
We REALLY want to know what people think without having to ask those around us..... so be honest which do you like and why.......

Brennan Sean....

Brennan Phillip....

Aaron Bennett....

Dylan Xaviar....

danielboy born 3/3/6

Hey
I really like the name Dylan Xaviar out of all the names that you have picked. My partner and i have always liked but we arn't going to choose it at the moment for one of our names as a friend of ours losr a little boy in November and they called him Dylan....Anywayz hat's my favourite...Emma

Emma 19, Bailey Matthew 16/02/2006

We think Aaron Bennett, sounds sophistocated deffently not Dylan Xaviar think of the child at school....

lana & chris NSW 2wks to go....

... completely depends on your surname.
I think Brennan Sean or Dylan Xaviar ... at first I only liked Dylan Xaviar but after saying "brennan" over & over it is actually quite nice ... as long as he doesn't mind saying 'No, it's not Brendan, its Brennan' when he's older, as it's definitely not a common/popular name.
I still like Dylan as you don't hear that name that often these days, but its definitely a name everyone knows, & Xaviar makes it more interesting smile
make sure you post a reply & let us know what your deciding on & good luck with the birth, hope he comes soon!

Cass, DD03/06, TTC#2

i love the name brennan sean that is such a sweet name! i think its different and i like different smile

take care xo

mummy 2 leila & mia x

Sign in to follow this topic