Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hailey's middle name??? Rss

Hey everyone..

My husband and I are having our first baby in June and have just found out that it is a little girl..We were stoked and choosing the name of Hailey which we both loved was easy but cant seem to decide on a middle name...Please help coz he wont make suggestions himself but doesnt like any of the one I suggest!!
Hi Leah

My sister in law is due to have a little girl in about 2 weeks and they are also calling her Hayley. It's such a pretty name ! They have chosen Hayley Elizabeth as that is my s-i-l's middle name. You could do the same...give her either your name or your middle name or maybe your mum's name as a middle name. I think that's always nice to do.
My DS has his Dad's name as his middle name...and my middle name is my Mum's name. Just a thought smile

All the best with the birth of your little girl.
Kel
Hi leah

I have always loved the name Hailey, it is such a pretty name. I really like Hailey Renee or Hailey Rose.

Hope this helps.

XX
How about
Hailey Rose
Hailey Maree
Hailey Isobel
Hailey Ann
Hi

Hailey is going to be very popular this year, my husband and I are going to call our baby Hailey if she's a girl. Sorry can't give you my middle name, it's a unique one off, but we thought of:

Hailey Jade
Hailey Rose
Hailey Louise

I'm sure you'll pick something beautiful.

Good luck!
Sign in to follow this topic