Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

stylish boys names J or Z Lock Rss

hey ladies..
i have heaps of girls names i love but at my ob check up yesterday i thought i mighthave spotted a boys bit.. not sure yet buti have no idea of nice boys names.. there are heaps i just like but none i can imagine for my child i tend to lean towards J names or Z.. please help.. unusual, uncanny ,anythng please help...

24 year old mum to 2 beautiful girls

hey rebecca j
here are some boys names beginning with z

zar
zebedee
zeke

boy 21/04/02 girl 30/11/04

Hi Rebecca J, i really like Zander or Jackson for boys names with Z & J.. xoxx Oly
A friend named her baby boy 'Zavier'

Mum(29) - DS 7yr, DD 4yr & DD 2yr

Not sure if you're still after some suggestions for names, but what about
Zenara
Zac
Zeke
Jacob
Jezebel
Jeremiah
Jeb
Jedd
Jett

i am a j name person to. obviously i am going to suggest my boys name jye.we liked it ever since we found out we were having a boy.
A lady I know called her little boy Jonty. This is one that I've not heard of but I really like it. Good luck!!

Mel, Holly Possum

hi there my little boy is a j name his name is jordan and there is heaps of ways to spell as in jordyn and jordan and jordn get creative with it my other boy is bradyn an i have two friend who got creative with that name an got kadyn and jaidyn i also like kaine and kody i hope this helps
I really like Zander,Johna,Zach,Jack,Zeek,Jacob.
Have fun choosing.

tan,W.A,duesep16th

I was the same J's or Z's. We choose Jakob with the K just to be a little bit different. Also liked Zane.
rebecca what did you have and what name did you choose in the end?

eìí? well ... it started with a kiss eìí?-3-064

I like Zebulan!

I've got Zachariah.. but also like Zacharias

Sav 1y Bella 2y Zach 4y Alex 5y TTC#5

Sign in to follow this topic