Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

i'm look for stroller Lock Rss

has can have have 2 seats n convert to 1 seat n 1 bassinet
Hi there

I have a mountain buggy +one.

It's the same size as a single, comes with two seats and a cocoon for bubs. But, can also be used as a single when double not/is no longer required. I'm currently using mine as just a single, but will need to be converting it to a double in a couple of weeks.
Definitely go for the Bebe all the accessories are included the back is fully adjustable goes from a bassinett to capsule to an upright pram. I have had mine for 4 years and even with all these new prams out I still love my Bebe.
i went with mountain buggy plus one n love it . it so awesome for zoo n walks plus handles bumps in foot path n playground bark
Baby jogger city select, awesome prams

yeah i mite be get that stroller for when im in city it good to air Tyre pram for parks n zoo n nonair tyre stroller for city
The +one is great isn't it? I love mine as well, so easy to walk with and not bulky. Everyone that asks me about it have no idea that DD2 is lying in her cocoon.
my little girl loves the cocoon n 2 boys hate walking but i tell oldest his too big for pram but see couple parent have 5 year in the same one as mine no idea if heavy to push with little baby n 5 year old what can do so my 5 year old stops ask can i get on pram
Sign in to follow this topic