Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Newborn Accessories & Equipment
  5. How long did your bub fit in 0000's?

How long did your bub fit in 0000's? Lock Rss

If they did at all? & what weight were they when born?

I think I have wayyy to much newborn clothing, and Im going to be changing her 3 times a day just so she wears everything roll eyes tongue

About 2.5 weeks and ds was 9p 4oz.

Just depended on the brand too. He didn't fit into any Bonds 0000.

Petal, NSW, Mini Cooper 10.3.07

for about a 2 months i think, i cant remember how much he weighed at that time it has been so long ago smile

i think they go up a size every 2-3 months im pretty sure, although having said this every baby grows at their own rate.

dont worry if you have to much clothes it just means less washing when they spew on themselves and you have to change there outfits 5 times a day smile
DD1 and 2 were 7lb3 and 7lb2 respectively. 00000 for 3 weeks, 0000 for two weeks, then off like a shot after that. DS was 8lb6 and was in 0000 for about 2 weeks.

dont worry if you have to much clothes it just means less washing when they spew on themselves and you have to change there outfits 5 times a day smile

Totally agree with that
I think DS was in them for nearly two weeks?
DD was born 8lb7 and was in 0000s for about 4 or so weeks

DS was born 9lb12 and was straight into 000s haha his feet were too big for them so had to get a whole heap of footless jumpsuits grin

Make sure you have a mix of 0000 and 000 just incase, the different sizing between brands is annoying lol
oh and DS weighed 8 pounds at birth
DD was in 00000's for about 3 weeks, but she was also wearing 0000's even though they were to big for her....

She is still in 0000's and she is 15 weeks on tuesday, i'm gradually moving her up to 000's as some fit her fine and others are way to big...

every baby is different so yours could be in 0000's for 3 months or it could be in them for 3 weeks...

smile

edited to add that DD was 6 pounds when she was born, she is now around 5kgs not sure what that is in pounds
hehe DS1 for around a week until i got the 000's washed - 9lb 6
DD (9lb 15) and DS2 (10lb 13) not at all! they were straight into 000's, DS2 for only 2 weeks!! smile
My girls were in 00000 till around 4 months (they were too big for ages) 0000 till around 7 months and are just starting to come out of 000 and into 00 now at 10 months.

Born they were 1.7kg and 1.8kg
My boy was 3.7kg (about 8pound 1 apparently) and 52cm long, the bonds wondersuits were pretty small from the start, I should have skipped them completely and gone straight to 000. But all the other brands were fine for at least a month, its hard to rememeber, then a few things he seemed to wear for months....brands vary so much...but bonds seem to be especially small compared to all others
Sign in to follow this topic