Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. After the Birth
  5. Under 25's mother's groups, northern beaches/north shore

Under 25's mother's groups, northern beaches/north shore Rss

hi ladies,

I'm 22 and expecting my first child in August.. While I'm still wtih my partner and have the support of my friends and family, I'm desperately seeking the friendship of other women in my agegroup who are going through the same thing..

Not sure where i should look/

thanks,
Hannah
Hey I am also 22 and expecting in August. I live in the inner South, (Alexandria) and have just moved to Sydney. I have a couple of friends here but am in the same position as you.
Have you found out the sex, or are you leaving it?
Its such a crazy, nervous, exciting time!
Thanks Hannah,
Cas!
im 23 and I had my first last year so I know what its like,

it would be great to meet up over a coffee with other young mums
Hi Im Danielle, Im 20, I have a 2 1/2yo son, Koby, and am due next month with a girl! grin
I live on the Northern Beaches.

I know you are probably looking to meet people now, but whichever Early Childhood Health Centre you end up going to (the one in your suburb/area) will set you up with a mothers group with women with babies the same age as yours once theyre born.
Otherwise, I think Dee Why has a young mums group.

Maybe we should start up a Facebook group for young NB mums, so we can get to know each other a little better without putting too much info on Huggies??

hi ladies,

I'm 22 and expecting my first child in August.. While I'm still wtih my partner and have the support of my friends and family, I'm desperately seeking the friendship of other women in my agegroup who are going through the same thing..

thanks,
Hannah

Hi Hannah,
I'm 25 years old expecting my first bub any day. I'm on the northern beaches and looking for some young mums to meet too. Did you manage to find any other girls interested in a group?

hi ladies,

thanks,
Hannah

We have a young mums group (20 something year olds) that meet if you're keen. I have an 8MO girl, and the bubs are all similar ages (8 months or less- youngest is 4 weeks). we meet various places around the northern beaches.
if you're keen, there is a facebook group. i cant post the link here, but if you search 'northern beaches mums in their 20s' it should come up!
would love to meet you and your little one smile
Hi - did find or set up a group?

If so I would love you to add it to my new community website so other mums can find it:

Babies and Toddlers
Hi! I was looking at forming a regular mother’s group on the Northern Beaches where young mums could bond and bounce ideas/information off of each other as there seems to not be much support for younger mums in that area. I have just finished studying to be a support worker so I would be more than happy to help in any way I can! If that sounds like something you would like to happen please reply to this message!
Thank you x.
Sign in to follow this topic