Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Your Premmie / NICU / SCN Baby
  5. Is there nappies specially made for premature babies?

Is there nappies specially made for premature babies? Rss

I cant seem to find any nappies that fit my daughter properly. She was 5 weeks early and is a month old but almost every brand is huge on her
Congratulations on the birth of your little one!

You can view a full list of all retailers who sell Huggies Neo-Natal nappies on our website:
https://www.huggies.com.au/nappies/stores/buying

Or you can call Huggies Consumer Advisory Service on 1800 028 334 (Australia) for your nearest supplier, or send them an email and request a sample to make sure they fit your little one!

Within the current Huggies range there is a Newborn Nappy designed for babies from birth up to 5kg in weight. Newborn nappies now have a Stretch-To-Fit waist band elastic which is designed for greater comfort and flexibility. This feature enables smaller babies to wear the Newborn nappy with greater ease and fit. Huggies Newborn Nappies are available through all major grocery, pharmacy and variety stores nationally.
I had the same problem with one of my bubs. Most pharmacies stock preemie nappies (no supermarkets do so don't bother looking there). I'd just call your local pharmacy and check if they have any in stock. Otherwise you can get them online.

I found within a couple of weeks my bub could fit the newborn size but I had to fold down the top otherwise it covered their entire belly.
Firstly congratulations,

To your question Huggies has the dedicated line of brand for the pre mature babies, check out their site or local pharmacies. All the best
The Mater prem nappies are fantastic! You can get them at some Woolworths stores or on their website
Sign in to follow this topic