Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Your Premmie / NICU / SCN Baby
  5. I'm after some second hand Baby boy prem clothing

I'm after some second hand Baby boy prem clothing Rss

Hi
I'm currently 33 weeks and the OB is talking about delivering in a week or 2 due to my pre eclampsia. I did Used to have prem clothing but I gave it all away after I had my prem twins. Im on the search for used prem clothing and I'm willing to pay, I Just didn't want to go out and buy a whole pile again.

Thanks
Jess
Wish I could help, but I gave all mine to the kinder to use as dolls clothes! lol

Had aquick look on e-bay for you though and you may be interested in this bulk lot?

hth

Wish I could help, but I gave all mine to the kinder to use as dolls clothes! lol

Had aquick look on e-bay for you though and you may be interested in this bulk lot?

hth

I just had a quick look on ebay too and was going to post the same link <span class="emoticon laugh">laugh</span>
Thankyou would you believe that I did search eBay for some and nothing came up. thanks I'm bidding on them

Jess

I just had a quick look on ebay too and was going to post the same link laugh

Lol... great minds wink

Thankyou would you believe that I did search eBay for some and nothing came up. thanks I'm bidding on them

Jess

Good luck!!

Hi
I'm currently 33 weeks and the OB is talking about delivering in a week or 2 due to my pre eclampsia. I did Used to have prem clothing but I gave it all away after I had my prem twins. Im on the search for used prem clothing and I'm willing to pay, I Just didn't want to go out and buy a whole pile again.

Thanks
Jess

I have some where abouts are you? aussie or nz?
Hi

i have a few grow suits which my son has grown out of all in good condition if your interested i think theres x4 short suits and mabe x4 long ones smile most of them are 00000 and prem clothes 2kg smile
Sign in to follow this topic