Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

early labour? Rss

i had my first baby at 36+3 with no signs of warning and this time im now 36+4 haha so im expecting anything,

if you are that worried then dont do any herbal things like raspberry leaf tea or evening primrose oil and just take it easy with as lil stress as possible.

there is no way of knowing when baby will arrive. but seeing as your waters didnt break your OK!!
i had my first baby at 36+3 with no signs of warning and this time im now 36+4 haha so im expecting anything,

if you are that worried then dont do any herbal things like raspberry leaf tea or evening primrose oil and just take it easy with as lil stress as possible.

there is no way of knowing when baby will arrive. but seeing as your waters didnt break your OK!!
Not sure how your getting on but wanted to share my story with you....
I went into early labour at 27 weeks with DS1, same as you had steroids and they put me on nefedipine(sp?) to stop the contractions lucky they got it early and there was no change to my cervix I spent a few days in hospital and then went home. At 30 weeks it happened again this time my cervix had gone from 3.8cm down to 1.8cm they were more worried and kept me in for a week to see if there was any change, I was not aloud to move from my bed only for US after a week no change and they let me go home but I had to rest and take it easy no more working.
At 33 weeks it happened again, but ended up stopping on its own...... eventually I made it to 40+1 and I was induced.
Try and rest as much as you can and any slight tightening go straight to hospital. It was very scary but we made it to the end so I believe you can too.
I wish you all the best.

Sign in to follow this topic