Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

NZ mums - a little help Rss

DD has a rash that has spread all over her face and head. I saw my midwife yesterday who said it wasn't a normal rash that babies get and if it hasn't cleared up in a couple of days to take her to the doctors to get it checked out.

My question is - do I need to go down and 'enrol' her there first or will she have been automatically added?

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

You may have to fill in a form stating her name, birthday but she will just be added to your "family" account.
Give them a call and find out,
Thanks.
I'll give them a ring tomorrow if she still has it. With DS the first time I went was for his vaccinations and I can't remember if I had to fill anything out or not...

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

My docs contacted us to organise the 6 WK jabs. I think they did that quite quickly. But it won't take much to enrol her, either way she will still be free.

Just take along her well child book.
MamaMum wrote:
My docs contacted us to organise the 6 WK jabs. I think they did that quite quickly. But it won't take much to enrol her, either way she will still be free.

Just take along her well child book.

And her birth cert

I've only ever just filled out their details the first time I went with them and gone from there. So while waiting to see the dr I did the paperwork.
Sign in to follow this topic