Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Your Newborn's Health
  5. Is is ok to take my 3 week old baby into a hospital with swin flu around?

Is is ok to take my 3 week old baby into a hospital with swin flu around? Rss

Hi everyone my grandmother is in the brisbane mater hospital and not doing to good and might not make it. I really want to go to see her before she passes away. But i am not sure if i should because of swin flu as i have a 3 week old baby and not sure if i should take her into the hospital? What does everyone else think? Is it ok to take her to the hospital or not? Or should i just go without her and let her dad look after her for the day?

jessica

Hi
Thats a tough one, personally I would just go myself and leave bubs at home and wear a mask when there. Print off a picture for your grandmother to see,or if you have a video camera take some footage to show her. I know its not the same thing but im sure she would understand. Good luck
I work in a hospital & the swine flu is really no worse than any other flu, it' just the media have blown it out. There is no harm in taking your bubby to the hospital if you want to, especially if you'd like your grandma to see her before she goes. Just keep bubby in her pram, or in your arms, don't pass her round & wash your hands before & after visiting. Handwashing is the most effective way of stopping the spread of disease. If you want to take her, then do it. Don't let fear stop you - I can't see any issue with it. Besides, I'm not sure there's any more chance of catching it in hospital, than there is in the shopping centre!!

there are most of the ladies in the world those who become mother and don’t know how to deal with the newborn and what to use for their safety precautions which I can get my assignments help . This is the post which really helps all the new mothers to get to know about their new born.
On my website you'll see similar texts, write what you think. Think and Grow Rich
I read this article. I think You put a lot of effort to create this article. I appreciate your work. Self Awareness
This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: 10 Minute Awakening
Sign in to follow this topic