Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Infertility after endo Rss

Hi, ladies. Shortly ago, I joined this forum. I have been trying for a baby. I do have a little girl. We got her through surrogacy. We really love her, but we want a sibling for her. It is taking so much strength to keep going. I have endometriosis. My doctor called me yesterday. He said I might need to get a hysterectomy done. If that happens, I won't even have a chance at pregnancy. Why is this happening? I don't know where we went wrong. Endometriosis runs in my family. But none of those women faced infertility like I do. I would really appreciate any advice that can delay hysterectomy and let me get PG.
I'm so sorry for the position you're in. I wish you didn't have to go through this. It's truly heartbreaking. TTC is no easy thing for many. To pile up with complications like these is definitely devastating. I know your pain. I've been through something quite similar. I had cancerous polyps in my uterus which required it to get removed. I have no chance at pregnancy, as you say. I moped around for a very long time. I then found out about surrogacy. I was doubtful at first, as any would be, but then it was the best hope I got in a long time so I went for it. You already said to have experience with it. I know conceiving yourself is just something else, But I'd recommend you just go for it again if the problems persist too much. Hope this helped. Good luck!
Since you had your first child through surrogacy I am sure the reason behind that was not being able to conceive, otherwise. You can talk to your doctors regarding IVF as well. As both of these assisted conceptions are really helping infertile women out. I think you should reconsider surrogacy again. However, that is only if you're stable financially. As that really matters as you also need to secure your first child's future as well. I know that expanding the family is definitely one of the goals of a lot of people howver,make you do that smartly. Also, don't be negative about this I am sure things will get better just be positive. Being positive and stress-free is really important for a woman who has a child.
Hi Darling! So, sorry for your situation...I know you've been through it. So, yeah! Wish you all the best! Last year my cousin sister also had a baby through surrogacy procedure at a center in Ukraine. It was fine with her. So, yeah! Congratulation on your previous success...I think you should keep going for it! It will be a good thing. So, yeah! Wish you all the best. xx
Hey there. I hope you are doing well. I am really sorry to hear about your issue. I know it must be really heartbreaking. I know this because I have been through it. I had a hysterectomy too. I wish no one has to go through it ever again. I hope things get better. Good luck.
Dear, you had your girl through surrogacy. I think you should go for it again. Opting for some other thing might just discourage you. Surrogacy is the most convenient and easy way to have a child. Also, you have to go through a lot of pain in having the hysterectomy. So, don't stress yourself. I hope you got the point. All the best!
Hye, Ashley, I know mild endo doesn't make you infertile. but the serve endo does. You may have a severe endo that's why doctor mentioned it. But in some cases, laparoscopy or surgery does work to heal the endo. The conception is possible. Have you taken the second opinion? Maybe you have a chance. Well if nothing works then try assisted conception. However, the success rate depends on the history of uterine conditions. As the success rate is not definite. Varies from person to person. Even if it doesn't work then you can try surrogacy. Gestational surrogacy will allow you to have your own genetic child without having to carry it. Yeah, this may lead you to parenthood. Consider your options.
I'm really sorry to hear about your story. It must feel slightly better to already have a daughter though. If surrogacy worked for you, once, why not go for it again? Wouldn't it be a safer option? Plus, you've already tried it once. Hysterectomy is really scary. I hope everything works out for you. x
AshleyH wrote:
Hi, ladies. Shortly ago, I joined this forum. I have been trying for a baby. I do have a little girl. We got her through surrogacy. We really love her, but we want a sibling for her. It is taking so much strength to keep going. I have endometriosis. My doctor called me yesterday. He said I might need to get a hysterectomy done. If that happens, I won't even have a chance at pregnancy. Why is this happening? I don't know where we went wrong. Endometriosis runs in my family. But none of those women faced infertility like I do. I would really appreciate any advice that can delay hysterectomy and let me get PG.

Hi Ashley! Well, congrats on having one child. But, yeah. That's a serious condition doctor is referring you too. I know that Endo tough? well, I think you should go for the endo. I mean it's fine. I think you can still have a child through surrogacy. Last year my cousin also had surrogacy at a center in Ukraine. She had this HYS. So, that's why she wasn't able to conceive naturally. So, yeah! that's a thing that works you out. Don't worry much!
I'm so sad for the position you're in. It's actual, terrible. TTC is no simple thing for some. To heap up with entanglements like these is certainly obliterating. I know your torment. I've experienced something very comparable. I had malignant polyps in my uterus which expected it to get evacuated. I have no possibility of pregnancy, as you of. I moped around for quite a while. I at that point got some answers concerning surrogacy. I was suspicious at to start with, as any future, conceived then it was the best expectation I got in quite a while so I pulled out all the stops. You as of now said to have involvement with it. I know imagining yourself is simply something unique, But I'd suggest you simply let it all out again if the issues hold on excessively. The expectation this made a difference. Good fortunes!
Since you had your first kid through surrogacy. I am feeling weird about your disability to conceive. You should make an appointment with some fertility experts. Both IVF and surrogacy has helped the infertile ones to cope with their infertility. I think you should give surrogacy one more chance. But, you keep calm and be patient. I'm sure that you will get success this time too. Having children is one of the biggest desire of couples. Children who will strengthen their relationship. Children who will make them a family. So, don't get so much disappointed and sad. You can spend your precious time with your little angel too. May you have many more!
Honey, I dont get one thing. You said you have a baby girl from surrogacy. That means you knew you couldn't conceive in the first place. Then what is changed now? Did I miss something? Did you just go for surrogacy because you didn't wanna wait? See you should listen to the doctor. If he thinks something is better for you then go for it. If you dont wanna go for it then too its fine. It's your choice. You can again for surrogacy. Even you can consider IVF. I believe these two will be able to solve your problem only. Best of luck with whatever you decide. Give my love to the little girl.
Sign in to follow this topic