Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Then VS now Lock Rss

Hi all. How is everyone doing? I want to start this thread about how assisted conception. surrogacy or adoption changed your life. It would be great if you share your experiences with us. I had my son through surrogacy. My life transformed after that. my depression was gone when he arrived. Tell us about yourself.
Hi, I am doing good and I hope so are you. I believe women who have been facing infertility especially the ones who have been trying for years really do find the solace in finally having a child. Surrogacy and other methods are definitely helping such women out. I get to meet so many intended parents at the clinic I am visiting for the same procedure. They are so excited and happy about finally going to be called parents. The happiness on their faces can never be expressed in words as these are the people who have been TTC for soo long, the struggle they have faced no one can ever comprehend that. Whenever I see the intended parents coming out with a baby in their hands I always got so emotional and teary. As I always imagine them as a couple who had been unable to conceive for 10 to 20 years and are now finally taking their own baby it is something very huge for them. We should be thanking these clinics who are making these procedures possible for us. A few years back no one would have even thought about surrogacy. However, now we have soo many options available even with surrogacy individuals can go for with or without donor egg option. Therefore, even though I am waiting for the moment when I will finally have a baby but I'm sure it will be the best day of my life. I recently met the surrogate mother and my experience with her was great. Since I am visiting a clinic abroad there does exist a language barrier. However, the clinic has provided us with a translator who kept helping us in communicating with each other.
Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I am really happy to hear about your success. I hope things go well in the future too. I wish you good luck. Take care.
Hey there! Thank you so much for asking, I'm fine. And I hope you're doing great, too. Congratulations on your baby. Surrogacy is definitely a blessing for people like us. To begin, We were TTC for 4 years after which I finally conceived. I was very happy, I felt like I'm on the top of the world. But I guess destiny wasn't in the favour of my happiness. I miscarried in the 4th month. Overall, I had 3 MC's. Life was terrible. Then I heard about this heavenly clinic. I had my IVF done from there and conceived after the first cycle. I didn't let my hopes high because of the past experiences. But I actually did it this time. Becuase of such concerned instructions by the doctor and a healthy diet, I didn't miscarry. It was an amazing experience. My son's getting one soon!
Hey there. I hope things are going great. I am really happy to hear this. I hope everything reains good. Wishing you a big good luck. Take care. Hoping to hear more soon.
Hey, I'm so glad you guys shared your experiences with me here. It really makes me feel like I'm not alone here. I hope it helps people who are currently going through a hard time. I really want to motivate people with my story. Surrogacy is really a blessing. More people should benefit from this.
Sign in to follow this topic