Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Newborn
  4. Depression Support Forum (Post Natal, Paternal etc)
  5. How to Deal With Depression When You Can’t Get Pregnant

How to Deal With Depression When You Can’t Get Pregnant Lock Rss

Hi Georgia! First of all, I want you to remain calm and strong! Yes! Secondly, you need to know that it's not your fault. Things do happen in life, which does not have any of reasons. Yeah! Well, you can still try getting pregnant via other means, if you really want to have a child of your own. There are many assisted procedures. Secondly, yes! Things are really different with everyone else. Secondly, I'm also an infertile person. But I'm still trying my best dear. Yeah! I'm having an IVF later this year at a repro center in Ukraine. It's an assisted repro procedure. Don't get depressed, be strong! Deal it with a mature and cold mind... xoxo
Hey there. I hope you are doing fine. Infertility is a big issue I know. You need to stay calm. Stay strong. Life can be hard sometimes. You need to look into other options if you can't conceive naturally. Don't lose hope. We are here for you.
i have a very similar story as well. Had been trying for very long and even had to deal with some really heartbreaking news. There were times when it was finally the time but then the happiness would be temporary. I guess that what life is about is what I used to think to myself. However, then my body was tired and I couldn’t take it anymore. I am so sad for you. I know it this would be a hard time for you. Each woman needs to end up a mother. Yet, once in a while it isn’t in destiny. For sure surrogacy is an astonishing procedure. I have an infant through surrogacy. I have a child through surrogacy as well. I was infertile and I have faced it for 10 years. I am a glad mother now. I am cheerful that I picked it.
Hey georgia! Its good that you wanna come out of depression. What if you can end the cause of your depression? You wanna have a baby, right? Consult a good fertility clinic. Know what is making you suffer. Find a cure. That is the best solution
Welcome to the forum. You are at the right place I must say.
To deal with depression, I would suggest you spend more time with people you love. Keep yourself busy with some activities you love.
And to find some solution to your conceiving issue. You must consult your doctor. There are many clinics out there to help you in such a situation. Try finding some good one for you. Love and strength to you.
I won't say it is not depressing. It is really heart brealking. Nothing can complete a woman as much as the motherhood can. At the same time stress and depression are not a solution. It is important to realise that you are not the only one. It is also not the dead end. Search for the best alternative and the dream will be fulfilled.
I won't say it is not depressing. It is really heart brealking. Nothing can complete a woman as much as the motherhood can. At the same time stress and depression are not a solution. It is important to realise that you are not the only one. It is also not the dead end. Search for the best alternative and the dream will be fulfilled.
hey there! I hope you are doing great. I think you should give it some time. do not be sad, look for things that make you happy. be productive and stay positive and take care of your health. to conceive properly you should calculate your ovulation days accurately which is 14-15 days from the first day of your period. and if you lose all hope after trying so much. just sit back and relax because there are so many options that you can go for. options like surrogacy and IVF are amazing options. surrogacy is trusted by many and its a great process for women struggling with conceiving. I hope it goes well for you.
Four years is a pretty long time. The only thing now which can get you out of depression is a baby. Infertility is very common nowadays. Why are you punishing yourself because of it? You don't deserve that, please. So what if your husband has kids from his previous relationships? That doesn't assure that he doesn't have any fertility problem now. Secondary infertility is as common as regular infertility. So, I'd suggest you go to a fertility clinic and get tests done. At least you should know the reason for your infertility. It can be curable. And try considering IVF. It is the trending method to have a baby nowadays. The success rates are high. It feels like a natural pregnancy. This is the solution to get rid of your depression. I hope I was helpful. I wish you all the best! Sending baby dust your way.
As a thinking's thoughts that we think how to convert our reality thoughts well i think four years is a really lengthy time span. The main thing now which can get you out of melancholy is a child. Barrenness is extremely normal these days. Why are you rebuffing yourself as a result of it? You don't merit that, if it's not too much trouble So imagine a scenario where your better half has children from his past connections. That doesn't guarantee that he doesn't have any richness issue now. Auxiliary barrenness is as basic as consistent fruitlessness. Along these lines, I'd propose you go to a richness facility and complete tests. In any event you should know the explanation behind your fruitlessness. It can be treatable. Furthermore, have a go at thinking about IVF. It is the inclining strategy to have a child these days. The achievement rates are high. It feels like a characteristic pregnancy. This is the answer for dispose of your discouragement. I trust I was useful. I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer, thatch act like the Sending child tidy your direction as where your reality of though lie. smile smile
Sign in to follow this topic