Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

IVF Lock Rss

Hi! I hope you are fine and doing wonderfully in your life. If you have pregnancy issues then the best solution for you is surrogacy.
Children are essential for every mother in any society. With time your need for your children would increase exponentially. So it is important for you to have children. If you cannot get this done through a normal process, it is totally fine to try something new.
There are some efficient and good clinics in Europe. They can help. They will listen to you. They can guide you. then if you are in need of a treatment, they can take further action. Their prices are fairly very low as compared to other countries. So do try them if you would want such a treatment. Hoping and praying the best happen to you.
Hi Hannah! I hope you are in the best of your health. I wanted to tell you that you don't need to worry about. Children are
a part of our life and an integral part. Without them, there is no life. The point I want you to understand that there is no harm in having a child through surrogacy. There are certain clinics that can help you to become a mother. The best I know is in Ukraine.
They have a fair price and they are of great assistance. They will provide you the surrogate. Their atmosphere is brilliant and
I know some people who have begun therapy there. Wishing you and your DH all the best for future. Hope you get the best out of what you choose. Nice talking to you.
hi, anne, i think maybe a little soon, maybe after your daughter to go to kindergarten, then You can spend a lot of time to the second child

canvas prints
canvas prints online
acrylic prints

Hello dear! I hope you are doing well in life. Not being able to give birth to a child is really a very depressing situation for a couple. The process of surrogacy is introduced for this purpose and people get happiness through this. There are good clinics in Europe where people go to find about this process. They offer services at a very fair rate and their services are great. Hope this helps you.
He guys! So thank you so much for the suggestions you gave here. They helped a lot. I think waiting is the better option here. DD will get enough time and It'll all turnout just ok. I also think that 33 is not that big a age to start worrying about such things. Thanks once again. Cheers!
Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. Im so glad to hear that you had a successful IVF. It reminds me of my own time. Heres my story. I got married in 2009. I have had two miscarriages since then. I had lost all hope to become a mother. I was going insane for a baby. Then my husband and I started exploring other options. We were told about a Ukraine based clinic by a former colleague. They later told us about surrogacy. We were reluctant in the beginning. Nevertheless, we took our chances. Now im blessed with a baby boy. I pray everyone gets blessed with children. I think you should wait for at least a year for the next IVF. Best of luck. Cheers!
Hey, dear Anne! How are you doing? I hope you are doing great. Children are a gift. Well, I think you should give your time and attention to your baby already you had. Although IVF is a time taking process. But you need to wait for one and half year. After one and a half year, you should go for your next IVF. It's just a suggestion. In the end, you take a decision. Take care of yourself and your baby too. Hope for the best. Stay positive. May God blessed you. Goodluck.
Hello there! I hope you are doing fine. Congratulations on your first successful IVF cycle. I had my baby boy through surrogacy. My husband and I are planning to have another one. We have decided to wait for at least a year. I think you should consult your clinic too. Best of luck. Cheers!
Hello guys, I'm recently read the blog related to IVF Procedure and I want to share with you also to get more information about IVF procedure, Just go through this post: https://goo.gl/4E3ydD
AnneCarreiro wrote:
Hello there people! I just wanna get a piece of advice here. I have a 7 months daughter. I had her via IVF. I want to have another kid because I always dreamt of having two kids. But is it too soon? How long should I wait? I am 33. I don't wanna be too late either. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.

Hi, hun! I believe you're on the right track. Anyway it's better to consult your Dr, but personally I think you may give nother try for baby#2) I'm 36 waiting to start ivf cycle. My naturally conceived kid is 2.7 yo. But further naural is out of the question as I've faced some complications to my health conditions.
Let me ask, where are you going to pass the treatment?
Fingers crossed for your luck!
I think its never too early or too late. If you think it is the right time go for it. Your daughter will grow up very quickly. Therefore, I think it is a good idea to opt for IVF. You could go for twins as well. That will really help you in achieving your wish. Good luck to you! Hoping for the best.
Congratulations on a successful IVF procedure. I personally don't think there would be any problem to go for it. Seven months is a short period, relatively. However, if you're fine and the doctors clear you, then why not? Although, you are very young. You can wait if needed. So, the fact is you do not need to stress much about it. It's important to undergo the tests, though. To be on the safe side, you know? If you really can't wait to have your hands on another child, then go for it. If you need clinic suggestions, I can suggest you some. I had a good experience with one. They were affordable and offered really good services. Good luck and good day! Lots of baby dust for you!
Sign in to follow this topic