Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

IVF Rss

Hello there people! I just wanna get a piece of advice here. I have a 7 months daughter. I had her via IVF. I want to have another kid because I always dreamt of having two kids. But is it too soon? How long should I wait? I am 33. I don't wanna be too late either. Any and all suggestions are welcomed.
Hey there Anne! I hope you're doing good. Congratulations on your baby! Well, honestly I think that it's too early. Your baby needs all your time and attention now. You shouldn't divide it. Your just 33, wait till 35 at least. It's just a suggestion. Good Luck!
It is not too soon. If you want to wait so you can take care of your daughter right now, it is okay. You can second baby whenever you want. You are only 33 so don't worry. Can you tell me which clinic you are opting for, for your IVF? A friend of mine is doing her research on fertility clinics and it would help us a lot. Thanks.
Hi there. Congrats! You're really so blessed! Well, I think you can do it now...7 months are fine for another IVF attempt...Well, I just read my IVF docs...That you can have other attempts after a period of 6 months. So, yeah! Well, I'm also having one procedure this year from a repro center in Ukraine. But, yes! In your case, you can also have it a little later until you get your second child into a little-grown toddler. Rest is up to you! Stay blessed! Good luck with next success!
Hi there.Congratulations on having your daughter. IVF is helping a lot of couples these days. I feel like you should give a little time to your daughter first. Otherwise, it would get very hectic for you. My sister had two babies one after an another and she really had to struggle a lot. So my advice to you would be to wait. Good Luck.
As they say, it is never the right time to have a baby wink I'd say the earlier the better as your body is younger. Also, there's an advantage to getting all the diapers out of the way early on so you can enjoy the fruits of your hard work later
Hi Anne. It's great to hear your IVF was a success. I think it's fine if you want to go for another one right now. And if you decide to wait, a year or two shouldn't be a problem. I understand why you want to hurry. Kids are such a blessing. Good luck to you! Love.
Hey there. I hope you are doing great. It is never too soon. If you are ready. It always depends on you. If you are mentally and physically fit go for it. Age is not really a big factor. I hope it helps. Good Luck.
You have to wait for some time. It's time for you to support your baby. This is best time for you to spent your quality time with your time. There is nothing bad in having another baby through this. But you should follow all the needs to have the IVF process. From my side you have to wait for some time. But in the end it depends on you how you will follow all these condition. You are a lucky women to have a beautiful daughter in your life. I am sure you are doing your homework and research to have a baby in your life. Nothing to worry about this. It's good you have find the right clinic for your self. Best of luck to you and your family. You have to take extra care of your self.
I think you should go for it. As by the time your second child is born the first one would be easy to manage and would have grown up. Obviously, your DH can also help you it throughout. Age is never a factor that worries you when it comes to conceiving. As the clinic I am visiting is so successful with the treatments that I have seen above 50 being able to become parents. So don't worry about the age, however, it is good to have babies together so they can grow up together. It is wonderful to see the kids play as well with each other. My own sister had her first baby through IVF and then since that baby was born after 3 failed cycles. The doctors told her that for the second it is better that she goes for surrogacy. So she had her second child through surrogacy after a very short time. Today, she is really happy as she tells me that both of the siblings have someone to play with and don't feel alone. Therefore don't be scared I am sure you will too be able to manage. Mothers have that power where the somehow are able to do everything. So yes don't worry and go for it. Best of luck and sending lots of wishes your way.
Hi, dear! I think it's a bit too early. your daughter is very young. She needs your care right now. Don't burden yourself with more responsibilities. You should wait. But if you think you'll be able to handle everything, then you can go for it. I hope everything goes well. Much love for you.
Good luck with your plans.
I have no experience in IVF.
Now i'm married for second time at the age of 43.
Surrogacy is the best solution for women who are trying to have a baby.
But are unable to conceive due to pregnancy issues.
Like i was married once and i had also many complications regarding pregnancy.
They have suggested surrogacy as a solution to my problems.
Surrogate will carry our children in her womb for 9 months.
The surrogate will go through proper testing to carry our child.
I also had persuaded my husband for this option of having a baby.
I conceived for three times but resulted in miscarriage.
I want to have a baby of my own.
BioTexCom is the best solution regarding surrogacy.
You can also visit BioTexCom clinic.
But regarding pregnancy complications from my previous marriage i guess it is not a good idea to be pregnant again.
I contacted a number of clinics and told them every aspect and complication regarding my previous pregnancies.
There are many clinics regarding surrogacy services.
I also think that surrogacy is the best solution to my problem.
If someone is raising a child from surrogacy please let us know about their experience.
Thanks in advance.
Sign in to follow this topic