Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Happy Rss

I am so happy and so glad these days. I am newly pregnant. It's just because of IVF. I am feeling all the good things. I am seeking much attention these days. My husband is giving me more love and my family is so supportive. I am loving my life now. I love to be pregnant. Any precautions for me?? Anything that I have to keep in my mind?? Any help would be nice??? Any diet or anything like exercise etc please tell me.
Congratulations! Haha, I can see that you're enjoying your pregnancy very well. You're lucky to have love and support of your husband and family. Just eat healthily and exercise a little. Massage can help you with pain. Don't worry, just enjoy your time. Nothing is better than this. Good luck with your future, Stay blessed and healthy.
Hey! Congratulations on your successful IVF treatment. It is lovely to hear that your family is supportive towards you! The most important thing that I have heard everyone say is that one should be positive! Throughout this journey, you need to be stress-free! Be happy don't let negativity make you sad. Lastly, adopt a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy food.
Congratulation! indeed this is the best time in women's life. I can feel the excitement from your post. you are really lucky to have help and support around. Enjoy your time, just eat healthy do light exercise and take advice from your doctors. Wishing you a safe and healthy pregnancy. Keep us updated here with your progress.
Congratulations to you and your husband. Yes your husband have to support you on this. You are very lucky your husband is supporting and giving you support. I wish you had a successful process. Just keep calm and visit your doctor regularly.
Congratulations to you and your husband. Yes your husband have to support you on this. You are very lucky your husband is supporting and giving you support. I wish you had a successful process. Just keep calm and visit your doctor regularly.
Hey Jenifer! Happy to hear about you! Yaaaayyy! You must be feeling out of the world these days. The care and attention from family always makes you feel good. Care in such a condition makes you feel the luckiest person alive.
I would like to say try to eat healthy. Drink pure. Breath fresh. Do some exercise. Yoga is the best, I must say. Try to eat diet rich in protein Vegetables and fruits are best too. Take prenatal vitamins regularly. Keep visiting your doctor.
Good luck.
Cheers smile
Congratulations to you and to your husband. You are lucky that you are going to be an ideal mother.
Hey JenniferCox! Congratulations! I m so damn happy for you sweetie. You're so blessed. A good partner and a good family, not everyone is that lucky, trust me. First of all, remove all bad stuff from your diet, no more junk food, no more alcohol or smoking, no more cold drinks, Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Go for running in the morning and do Yoga, These both things will make you strong and help you tolerate pain in future. Just take good care of yourself, and don't do anything stupid with yourself during this time. Good luck! Much Love!
Hey. Jennifer. Congratulations on getting pregnant. I'm very happy for you. Just take care of yourself in every way possible. Things only keep getting better from here. I hope this is making up for the hard time you faced. Good luck with your pregnancy.
Jenifercox06 wrote:
I am so happy and so glad these days. I am newly pregnant. It's just because of IVF. I am feeling all the good things. I am seeking much attention these days. My husband is giving me more love and my family is so supportive. I am loving my life now. I love to be pregnant. Any precautions for me?? Anything that I have to keep in my mind?? Any help would be nice??? Any diet or anything like exercise etc please tell me.

Cardially congratulate you, dear! Wish you both all the best in the world. No special formula. Just take care. Have adequate rest. Be socially active. Eat healthy. Walk in the fresh air. You've been blessed to feel your tiny one inside - enjoy every other moment. Huge hugs to both xx
Sign in to follow this topic