Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

still trying Rss

hi to all mums out there. im jaja im having a hard time to gave a baby sad last 2011 i had a ectopic pregnancy which leads me in depression. then last year i got miscarriage no heartbeat at all im losing hope and about to give up my ob-gyne told me always take folic acid and for my husband is conzace. one year passed by we are trying to conceived but nothing happens sad there is no problem between us. please give me some advice. thank you
I'm so sorry for your loss. It took me 4 years to have my baby. I had 3 miscarriages and an ectopic pregnancy. I also struggled with depression because of my losses. I started a page on facebook to offer support to those who are going through similar things.
https://www.facebook.com/ourdreamsoftinyhearts/
I wish there was something I could say to make it better, but no-one knows the future and I can only hope for you that you will get your baby soon. Talking to people really helped me get through it. I hope you have lots of people to support you through something so difficult.
I’m sorry for your loss. But don’t lose hope, keep trying. I’m also trying to conceive. Make sure that you are not under any medication while trying to conceive.
Hey there Jaja, I hope you're doing good. I am extremely sorry to hear about your loss. It must be extremely painful for you to undergo this problem. However, you shouldn't lose hope and research about other treatments. Treatments like IVF and surrogacy are really doing well in today's world and you should try searching them as well. As I am in a similar situation a lot of people tell me that visiting a good clinic is essentially the first step I should be taking. A lot of people on this forum have suggested me one specific clinic to opt for. It honestly is amazing as they're professional and extremely knowledgeable. Start researching and if you need any help feel free to contact. Stay strong, sending baby dust your way.
Hi! I m so sorry for your loss. Miscarriage is the worst thing ever, The baby is only carried for some time, but we love him forever. You will always wonder that how would he/she look if it was successful. I know nothing feels good after that. The whole world feels like a useless place. But that is in the past now hon! Try to forget it. And prepare for your new baby. You have to wait for almost 3 months to conceive again. It’s true that your body becomes weak after a miscarriage that’s why i advise you to wait for some months so your body can fully recover. There are no complications but try to remember, what things you did wrong previous time which lead to miscarriage. Eat healthily and do yoga and exercise both so your body and mind can stay fit. You will also need that strength for childbirth. Good Luck! Much Love!
Hi. So sorry to hear about your miscarriages. I think you should take some time off for a while. Focus on your health. you need to talk to your doctor about this. See if TTC is safe for you or not. You don't want to take this risk again. Good luck.
I am so sorry to hear about your journey. I know it can be very difficult. However, just stay strong and positive. I would suggest you to change your clinic. Visit a clinic which offers good services and doctors. These things matter a lot. I myself changed a clinic and things improved massively for me. Good luck to you.
Cathymccartney098 wrote:
Hey. Hope you are well. Did you go see your doctor again after taking those meds? Maybe you can start a fertility treatment for yourself. This might also help you get pregnant. A year is a long time for trying to get pregnant. But its also normal. Consider other options too in case this doesn't work out. The other options can be surrogacy or IVF. You can also adopt if you want. Surrogacy gives you your own baby that is like you biologically. The only difference is that you cant carry it. Through IVF, you can get pregnant but with some assistance. You should look into this clinic in Ukraine I went to for my surrogacy. They are very efficient and helpful. hope I helped you in some way. Good luck with everything.

I just want to add to what you said. Although there are various procedures you just have to make sure you choose the one that is for you. A lot of people think they have options! That is certainly not true. This is where doctors come in. They are the ones that study your case and suggest the thing that s most effective for you. They also give other options and those are the one to be considered. Good luck to you.
This pains to see so many of us are having those troubles..You sound like you're ready and responsible and aware. I don't personally see any barrier for you for fertility help. The fact your GP hasn't referred you isn't a step towards serious consideration for assisted conception, though. But you should try to look for ways out yourself. Self educate more, study more things on possible issues. I had to change Gps. We waited till 18 months trying with no bfp at all before getting referred for my first fertility appt. One caveat is that, at least in my area, fertility clinics don't offer IVF until you meet requirements. I don't know if it's just my area or a national guideline for medical reasons. We moved abroad. Mainly for more affordable prices. Were doing donor egg IVF route.
I'm not saying this route is yours. Hoping you're more lucky. But I wouldn't definitely stop on adding vitamins and supplements only. Take care and good luck!
Honey, I'm so sorry! It must have been a difficult time. Miscarriages can be really tough to take. I experienced one not so long ago. I'm glad I had good people around me. They helped me get over it. However, I also helped myself. I didn't dwell on it for too long. I looked for solutions. My doctor advised me to go for IVF. It was a great suggestion. Luck favors the brave, I guess! Things started falling in order, and before I knew it I was pregnant. So, my suggestion to you is that do what you must. Consult a professional, and don't be afraid to take a big decision. Good luck to you!
Hey there! Infertility is a really hard thing to cope with. Many women are going through this now. It's getting common day by day. But thanks to the modernization of medical, many alternatives are out there to help out people. I m also having surrogacy to conceive. Just make sure you are opting for a clinic with a high success rate.
Sign in to follow this topic